Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Draft by position

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Draft by position

draft a DE to be an Jones opposite, Carradine, Jones, Hunt are some names that could be pick in the first round.

DT we will grab a DT in this draft wilfork isn't getting younger and his contract ends in 2015, maybe this guy can be wilfork sucessor 

Draft a Cb to be the guy  here when Talib leaves(remember Light and Solder?) first or second round

Draft a Wr to complete our Receiver group (someone who can make defenses woried about, principally in the long pass). Second/third and maybe someone in the 7th

OL we got a guy that can be solid in the T position, Cannon will be moved to guard, if we lost Wendell, Connoly can play center, and Cannon Guard.Maybe someone in later rounds.

S We have Wilson,Gregory,DMC,and A.Wilson. We don't have a lot of picks,I think we won't get a safety this year.

LB we have a really good grup, but we need a LB that can cover. first round?No

Second? No, Third? No .bb will do something to have picks in the 4th and (maybe 5th) this is the place I would take a LB

TE: Maybe a UDFA or someone in the Seventh but I think we don't have to spend a pick in this position.

what do u think guys?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Draft by position

DE: Armstead,Vega,and Bequette

DT: Love,Pryor, and Kelly

LB: Koutuovides,Tarpinian and a Healthy Fletcher

CB: They actually have a need at this position.Ras I Dowling coiuld make this a non issue position.

S:   Adrian Wilson

QB: Kafka

RB: Demps and Fiametta

WR: Amendola,Jenkins,Jones and possibly Sanders

TE: Though they have 6 on their roster if Gronk is out they might draft one.

OL: Svitek takes Thomas job.

I guess their needs really don't require alot of additions. I would like an all pro at every position also but this a deep team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Draft by position

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

draft a DE to be an Jones opposite, Carradine, Jones, Hunt are some names that could be pick in the first round.

DT we will grab a DT in this draft wilfork isn't getting younger and his contract ends in 2015, maybe this guy can be wilfork sucessor 

Draft a Cb to be the guy  here when Talib leaves(remember Light and Solder?) first or second round

Draft a Wr to complete our Receiver group (someone who can make defenses woried about, principally in the long pass). Second/third and maybe someone in the 7th

OL we got a guy that can be solid in the T position, Cannon will be moved to guard, if we lost Wendell, Connoly can play center, and Cannon Guard.Maybe someone in later rounds.

S We have Wilson,Gregory,DMC,and A.Wilson. We don't have a lot of picks,I think we won't get a safety this year.

LB we have a really good grup, but we need a LB that can cover. first round?No

Second? No, Third? No .bb will do something to have picks in the 4th and (maybe 5th) this is the place I would take a LB

TE: Maybe a UDFA or someone in the Seventh but I think we don't have to spend a pick in this position.

what do u think guys?

Overall fair... I would like to see Vinnie's successor but I think it more likely we first see someone who can play alongside. There are a couple of guys in the draft who might work out.

Sections
Shortcuts