Draft by position

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Draft by position

draft a DE to be an Jones opposite, Carradine, Jones, Hunt are some names that could be pick in the first round.

DT we will grab a DT in this draft wilfork isn't getting younger and his contract ends in 2015, maybe this guy can be wilfork sucessor 

Draft a Cb to be the guy  here when Talib leaves(remember Light and Solder?) first or second round

Draft a Wr to complete our Receiver group (someone who can make defenses woried about, principally in the long pass). Second/third and maybe someone in the 7th

OL we got a guy that can be solid in the T position, Cannon will be moved to guard, if we lost Wendell, Connoly can play center, and Cannon Guard.Maybe someone in later rounds.

S We have Wilson,Gregory,DMC,and A.Wilson. We don't have a lot of picks,I think we won't get a safety this year.

LB we have a really good grup, but we need a LB that can cover. first round?No

Second? No, Third? No .bb will do something to have picks in the 4th and (maybe 5th) this is the place I would take a LB

TE: Maybe a UDFA or someone in the Seventh but I think we don't have to spend a pick in this position.

what do u think guys?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Draft by position

DE: Armstead,Vega,and Bequette

DT: Love,Pryor, and Kelly

LB: Koutuovides,Tarpinian and a Healthy Fletcher

CB: They actually have a need at this position.Ras I Dowling coiuld make this a non issue position.

S:   Adrian Wilson

QB: Kafka

RB: Demps and Fiametta

WR: Amendola,Jenkins,Jones and possibly Sanders

TE: Though they have 6 on their roster if Gronk is out they might draft one.

OL: Svitek takes Thomas job.

I guess their needs really don't require alot of additions. I would like an all pro at every position also but this a deep team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Draft by position

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

draft a DE to be an Jones opposite, Carradine, Jones, Hunt are some names that could be pick in the first round.

DT we will grab a DT in this draft wilfork isn't getting younger and his contract ends in 2015, maybe this guy can be wilfork sucessor 

Draft a Cb to be the guy  here when Talib leaves(remember Light and Solder?) first or second round

Draft a Wr to complete our Receiver group (someone who can make defenses woried about, principally in the long pass). Second/third and maybe someone in the 7th

OL we got a guy that can be solid in the T position, Cannon will be moved to guard, if we lost Wendell, Connoly can play center, and Cannon Guard.Maybe someone in later rounds.

S We have Wilson,Gregory,DMC,and A.Wilson. We don't have a lot of picks,I think we won't get a safety this year.

LB we have a really good grup, but we need a LB that can cover. first round?No

Second? No, Third? No .bb will do something to have picks in the 4th and (maybe 5th) this is the place I would take a LB

TE: Maybe a UDFA or someone in the Seventh but I think we don't have to spend a pick in this position.

what do u think guys?

Overall fair... I would like to see Vinnie's successor but I think it more likely we first see someone who can play alongside. There are a couple of guys in the draft who might work out.