DRAFT CHAT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: DRAFT CHAT

Bay #7th is a joke and that's why the Raiders are always picking in top ten or at least for the last few years.  That is the worst pick of the draft, bust written all over it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Hell yeah, what did the browns get?  Other than the Jets 1st?
    Posted by Pats7393

2nd, ratliff, and a de and cb. I cant think of thier names. Good deal for NY, I think

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Al Davis loves 40 time, Bay had best 40 time.  Good if he was picked to run track but not to play WR, this kid can't catch the football so it doesn't matter how many guys he can run by because he can't catch the ball

Al Davis is an idiot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Pats 7393, The Browns got the Jets' first- and second-round picks in this year's draft, plus three players off the Jets' roster -- defensive end Kenyon Coleman, quarterback Brett Ratliff and defensive back Abram Elam. Ratliff is unlikely to see the field for the Browns any time soon, but Coleman and Elam are both solid additions to the defense, and the Browns can add two good young players if they draft wisely.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

Thanks, true but this could also mean Brady Quinn is gone by the end of 1st round.  Quinn to Redskins or Tampa Bay?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Raji to Green Bay, Cabtree still on available.  If he falls into 11 or 12 do the Pats go get him? or Oher?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

id have no problem if the pats traded up to nab andre smith or michael oher right now.
    we sorely need a young likely stud lt to replace matt light.. we need it badly..

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

agreed, we don't need any one specific thing with our first rd pick.. but we certainly have needs....however, we if we can find a better option at LT, jump at the chance.. that was really my point... however, i dont see what matt light being a 2nd rd, 48th overall pick, has to do with us, according to you, having no needs to fill in rd 1?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Jamon Meredith will be a second rounder that can play either side

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

i agree ricky, just a simple misunderstanding.... all that i said is that i wouldnt mind if they dealt up to pick up crabtree, but more so a top LT left.
    by no  means do they need to.
    i do believe they need to get a replacment for matt light far sooner than later...
    we need a Lt, but not with our #1 pick, that agree with.
    and thanks for reminding me the draft doesnt end after rd 1 :)

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

well hopefully the pats will make some huge splashes,its getting old on how well all the other teams are doing.im just worried the pats will trade out of no.23

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

two picks to go.who will it be,or what will they do?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

OT ORHE cant remember how to spell it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobomul. Show bobomul's posts

With the 23rd selection in the 2009 draft, the New England Patriots announce a trade.............

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

I hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the anticipation is killing me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

They still have not released the details of the trade yet (besides swapping picks).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

just heard the pats are tradeing out.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts