DRAFT CHAT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Re: DRAFT CHAT

Here we go again. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the pats receive the ravens 2nd rd pick,and two of there 3rds. so we have four 2nd rd picks,and three 3,s

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Pats really like this guy named "Morepicks" than traded down twice to get him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]Hey guys just a thought, Mayocks final Mock Draft has Rey Mauelega going to Detriot at 20, any chance the pats move up?
    Posted by mattadlard[/QUOTE]
    Obviously Mayock does'nt know as much as he thinks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

well four 2nd rd picks and three 3,s might do something.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

4 in 2nd round 4 in 3rd round 1 in 4th 2 in 5th 2 6th 1 7th

WOW!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

hey harley if we keep this up we might have a shot at mr irrelivent.im hearing they are gonna target an OL in the 2nd.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I really enjoyed reading about how excited everyone was in the days running up to the draft and how we were all looking forward so much to the Pats .  .  

not drafting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I guess stockpiling all those picks was a good strategy to help the Pats .  .  .

stockpile more picks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]4 in 2nd round 4 in 3rd round 1 in 4th 2 in 5th 2 6th 1 7th WOW!!!
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]
    http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/04/analysis_of_2nd.html
    yes it is four in the 3rd rd.my bad.but you have to wonder how many of those will get traded?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

They now have TOO MANY picks.  They don't have enough roster spots available.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankdawop. Show frankdawop's posts

This is actually a smart move by BB ... I bet my lunch that they wanted Pettigrew, and when the Lions took him, they decided that paying first round money for the players that were left was not a good idea.

Trading for picks next year is "wicked smaht" too ...

BB know what he's doing folks, dont sweat it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankdawop. Show frankdawop's posts

Maluga-ugah-ugah is still available ...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Can you carry over Draft Picks like Sick Days?  It's amazing how were the only team that can't find a signal F'EN college player worth picking in the first Round.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

im sure some will be traded.maybe a 1st,or two for next year.maybe a surprise player from another team.its all guessing now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

We will end up with 8 to 10 players, in what rounds who knows but I'm sure 3 out of 4 in 2nd get used.  Lots of good tallent going into the third round also so 2 of those get traded I guess but all and all we are building for future. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

If he trades down again I am going to lose my mind...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Here we go Rey?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

WHAT!!! Patrick Chung???  What happened to OLB need or rusher?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Who?  Is he any good.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

chung well i have no comment.i think there were better picks.I know the pats team is ready to compete now,but there are a lot of great depth players there.with rey it must have to do with his hammy problems.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Sounds like Rodney's replacement

http://cdsdraft.com/profile.php?id=2030

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

guess RM is out of the question by now, I don't get the pick.  We need rushing help, come one we need to get it at 41 either connor or everret brown