DRAFT CHAT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: DRAFT CHAT

browns pick a good WR, a trade for edwards is coming.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Barwin or Clint Sim?  Who at 41?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

Wow,

the combine really hurt Maluga when he couldn't participate.  Wonder if he'll be around for 9th pick of 2nd round?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Barwin or Clint Sim?  Who at 41?
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]
    Barwin would be good,but also look for the next available OL-men.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

first 2nd round pick traded for 2010 1st round.  Alphonso Smith good pick for Denver?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, the combine really hurt Maluga when he couldn't participate.  Wonder if he'll be around for 9th pick of 2nd round?
    Posted by patswirelessfan[/QUOTE]

I think we can count RM out, for ILB we will probably get Jasper Brinkley.  I was not a huge fan of RM although if we pick him in the second the value as a two down back is there although he might not be smart enough for BB D.  I think that's why he has not been taken.

For OT I like Troy Kropog Tulane he's projected anywhere in 3rd to 5th

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2009/draft/players/22790.html

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i think so.denver needs all kinds of help on there defense.it might be a little to much in compensation.denver should have gotten some kind of trade pick back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

im thinking its his hammy problem.he has had two injuries to it already.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from northernhollow. Show northernhollow's posts

Denver better pray that Ron Brace is there at 48, but next year's first for Smith?  Not a fan of that move.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

This should be good, Raiders picking again.  Probably a guy that is rated as a 5th rounder

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

on roto world they are saying chung will be a good special teams player.the way they make it sound is thats all he will be good at.not very encourageing.they should also add he plays more then one position.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Eight red chipper picks (rounds 2 and 3 alone) are not too many. One or two will become injured before September, one will wash out, and the other five will squeeze out a number of marginal players.  At worst, the marginal veterans will be traded away for 2010 draft picks.

However, BB will trade one red chipper into 2010.  We can count on the other war rooms' greed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

back to back picks what's this about?
    Barwin and OT?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

where is the pass rusher?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Brace,and butler,along with chung.the defense is looking better.OL is comeing up.we lost some 4th rounders though in that trade.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Wow, no pass rusher.  Oh well I guess this is VW last year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Brace,and butler,along with chung.the defense is looking better.OL is comeing up.we lost some 4th rounders though in that trade.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

http://stats.boston.com/nfldraft/draft.asp?type=team&tm=17&year=2009

we have one 2nd rd left,and four 3rd rd picks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]where is the pass rusher?
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]

Agreed, everyone was saying that was our biggest need.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

more wild in the wildcat for miami with pat white?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Dang Barwin is gone

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I don't get it, we've passed on a bunch of pass rushers who are a bigger need than that NT or the CB

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

There two pass rushers that we can pick up with #58
    Lawrence Sidbury DE/OLB or
    Michael Johnson DE/OLB

After that we'll be in day two. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i dont get it unless jason taylor,or a trade for derrick burgess happens.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

BB either see someone in a lower round that he really like, and knows he doesnt have to take them this early, or he feels that person is already on the roster

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]i dont get it unless jason taylor,or a trade for derrick burgess happens.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/04/25/texas-tech-coach-rips-mangini/
     man-dummy knows how to make freinds.