Draft day thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Draft day thread

Can't wait to see Solder squash some Jets

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

In Response to Re: Draft day thread:
    [QUOTE]Wow.  I like Solder a lot, but I can't believe we passed on Jordan.  Oh well, BB knows what he's doing. I hope we get some OLB help later though--go go go Jabaal!
    Posted by USMCM1A1[/QUOTE]

I think you are going to see several OL going in the next 10-12 picks, BB obviously thought Solder was the best of the bunch and didn't want to miss the opportunity. With the teams left before the 28th pick maybe the Pats think they can still pick up a solid DE. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

there's still de's left on the board and we the #28 and 33 relax

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

is princes parents dressed in straight up gold? hahaha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm sure Solder will be a nice player and all but, we have a left tackle..all we had to do was sign him. This is like running on a tread mill...you can move your legs as fast as you want, but your never going forward:( 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

jordan, bowers, clayborn, and wilkerson are still on the board. there's a good chance one of them will be around at 28

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac24. Show mac24's posts

I was surprised at first but OL is a definate area of concern right now. We all know one of these picks was going to be offensive line. Solder is definately one of the top guys so you can't be too disappointed. Still some top talent on the board too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

This draft is super deep at DE, supposed to be one of the best ever...absolutely nothing to worry about. I would grab Ingram at 28 if he's there and then get a couple DE's. We could also draft a RB later but we need a yound fast RB...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sure Solder will be a nice player and all but, we have a left tackle..all we had to do was sign him. This is like running on a tread mill...you can move your legs as fast as you want, but your never going forward:( 
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was thinking. How does this pick solve the biggest  problem, lack of a pass rush. We need an elite pass rusher and it's dissapointing BB didnt take one.  Matt Light is still a very decent LT.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

It would be painful if we trade the next pick....

very painful...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

we better pick up a DE at 28 !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

if dalton is still on the board at 28 i think we will trade the pick, cincy maybe?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

by taking an olineman #1 i can't see bb trading many picks with all the real holes we have. light could have been resigned for a reasonable number.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Glad we got Solder. was hoping for Prince but Solder will solidify this line.

We need to protect Brady and Light was becoming a liability at times. Great pick.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Well we need a pass rusher, reciever, d line starters - makes me wonder what free agency will eventually bring - we need playmakers!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

are you kidding me??? phil taylor should slap peyton hillis. this is supposed to be his moment and then here comes this gator boot wearing clown talking about "i just wanna thank my lord jesus christ for giving me this opportunity" what!!!!????!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]are you kidding me??? phil taylor should slap peyton hillis. this is supposed to be his moment and then here comes this gator boot wearing clown talking about "i just wanna thank my lord jesus christ for giving me this opportunity" what!!!!????!!!!!
    Posted by cantstopme[/QUOTE]

Maybe you're right; still it's good to know Jesus is into the draft.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

damn jordan goes to the saints!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

crap !!!! Jordan is gone !!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

there goes cam jordan...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I'm probably wrong, but I think BB is going to trade down from the 28 spot.

When Fairley fell, I was hoping would trade up with Minny; Ponder would have still been there at 17, IMO.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

If BB was high on Jordan, he'd have traded up to get him. Gotta believe he has someone else he wants more. Lots of DE's and OLB's left and BB has 2 picks within 5 slots of each other. I would expect a possible 3-card Monty move soon.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Jesus, we'll never win another SB until we get a pass-rusher. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

what the heck happened there with Ravens?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

De'Qwan Bowers? 

Sections
Shortcuts