Draft Pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dangr76. Show dangr76's posts

Draft Pick

Its official, Raiders got the 17th pick in 2011 so the Pats have that pick plus their own first round pick and then I think a pretty good pick in Round 2 as well from the Panthers I think.  Wished for lower than #17 but might be able to get someone good there.  Not sure how deep the draft will be.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Re: Draft Pick

I would love to see Von Miller fall into our hands at pick 17.As far as the 2nd rnd,It'll be pick 33.Lets hope that it is preceeded by us having pick 32 as SB Champs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Robert Quinn...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

we need to draft the best defensive end available, then the best linebacker available and then the best corner available. shore up the offensive line, get a big TE end, and some big young running backs to replalce the old guys, and a decent QB in the 6th or 7th round 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Draft Pick:
    we need to draft the best defensive end available, then the best linebacker available and then the best corner available. shore up the offensive line, get a big TE end, and some big young running backs to replalce the old guys, and a decent QB in the 6th or 7th round 
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I agree....

Sections
Shortcuts