Draft Picks? Your all Wrong and here's why!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

Draft Picks? Your all Wrong and here's why!

Not trying to insult anyone of you here on this board. But I think I would cook the first one to get Bill B's first draft pick right a home cooked meal of his choice.
    If BB has shown New England fans anything its that his draft pickes never come close to anyone one of us out here.
    He will almost always trade out of the first round so we will have to wait to see if he does it again.
    If any of you post what you think Bill B will pick I will keep this thread and send you a box of home made cookies if you are right!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: Draft Picks? Your all Wrong and here's why!

What? Are you over 6 little girl? "But I think I would cook the first one to get Bill B's first draft pick right a home cooked meal of his choice"...W T F are you talking about? You and Paulawht need to repeat the 4th grade, hey Im not the smartest by any means, but this is ridiculous. Both of you sound like Al Sharpton on crack...googaly gagally boo! Seriously though, what are you trying to say, that BB has his own way of going about things? Yeah, and is that a surprise to you. If you have payed any attention at all this year you'd know that this team has major needs everywhere. So to many of us that sit at the big boys table it wouldnt be a shock if he took an o-lineman, DT, OLB, REC, S. Or if he wanted to trade out of the first rd. Now go make me a sandwhich!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Actually, you're pretty wrong.  Maroney was talked about.  I was pulling for Maroney.  The next year nobody knew nothing.  I don't think anyone was real thrilled with what was out there.  A poor draft year per se'.  Mayo was talked about and folks were wanting Bill to trade down to get him.  It was a shock to see Bill take him with pick 12? I think.  Last year I thought the Pats would trade their first pick because I didn't really see anything there the Pats wanted.  But there were a couple of players that dropped and the Pats passed on options I thought they would have taken.  Chung, Butler and Brace were all talked about hopefuls.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

When Bob kraft starts writing checks in your name instead of the guy that won him three super bowl rings, then let me know!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

tim tobow, team needs new blood and energy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

I do see the patriots trading with seattle. makes logical sense. It might however be for their second 1st round selection (mid round at 14)

If they got the 6th pick from Seattle it would have to be McClain - hes a general that BB would love.

DE/OLB are deep this year so selecting one in the second is a given

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

No, I have to say too that the fans, as well as the experts seldom call the Pats drafts correctly.  It's why you'll seldom see me post a prediction on the draft.  I love speculating as much as the next guy, but nobody seems to get it right with the Pats draft.  However, I do enjoy reading the speculation.  I learn a lot about college players I haven't followed much.

Yes, there are occasional hits on this board.  However, if you have enough threads and enough posts mentioning enough prospects, of course someone will hit on a pick.  I can't remember who it was, but one of the posters here did nail 2 of the picks last year; albeit not in the predicted rounds.  But let's not feel bad.  It's not like the so-called draft experts are right much either.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

posted at 1/15/2010 2:12 PM EST

First: 9/24/2007
    Last: 1/15/2010
    No, I have to say too that the fans, as well as the experts seldom call the Pats drafts correctly.  It's why you'll seldom see me post a prediction on the draft.  I love speculating as much as the next guy, but nobody seems to get it right with the Pats draft.  However, I do enjoy reading the speculation.  I learn a lot about college players I haven't followed much.

Thats exactly what I meant, Im not saying BB is wrong or bad, just saying he is very unpredictable.  Funny how some people take it the wrong way and get defensive.
    No Soup for them. hehehe

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

posted at 1/15/2010 12:48 PM EST

First: 10/21/2009
    Last: 1/15/2010
    When Bob kraft starts writing checks in your name instead of the guy that won him three super bowl rings, then let me know!

Don't question Belichick!

See , here is the perfect example of someone that doesnt understand what he reads. What was suggested was that BB is very unpredictable, and that no matter what WE guess, we are usually wrong!

Now you go back and say your sorry!Sealed

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Wendy, there is no way BBRULES23 is a real user.  This is someone mocking the people who slam anyone who questions anything BB does.  I'll have to admit, he got a lot of us going, but the joke is old now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Dang! was Assholeon here? Sorry I missed it, I wanted to say How are ya

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Aholeon, good luck in California you'll need it. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

All I know for sure is that the first pick will be a DE who fits the 3-4 .

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

If the Jets win it all I'll stop calling you Aholeon ......I don't need to worry do I....HEE HEE

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Carawaydj.... how did you quote what someone else wrote?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Leon, do you go on any Jets forums?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Leon don't you have a thread about Belichicks handshakes to start?

What's your screen name on theganggreen or jetsinsider??

Sections
Shortcuts