Draft Thoughts

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Draft Thoughts

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/4/29/4280306/nfl-draft-grades-all-32-teams-in-three-and-a-half-minutes-the-daily

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

As per usual around this time of year, we have the knee jerk queens

As per usual around this time of year, the village dumbkoff offers the knee jerk proclamation that BB craps gold bullion.

The board enjoys it when you're not here.   As per usual, you're a grumpy old loser with one too many Brady dolls lying around.

Just visiting dumbkoff. YOU (and your fake accounts) pretty much make this place not worth bothering with despite the good number of worthwhile posters here. How many times have you been banned now? 20 yet?

Now go snuggle up with your BB doll junior.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I liken the draft to a meat and potatoes one. One thing I have been looking to see was bench depth and quality. We have a very good starting O and and a young and growing D but no bench support. This draft should help that quite a bit.

Even after a couple of days I still feel pretty good about how it went.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

As per usual around this time of year, we have the knee jerk queens

As per usual around this time of year, the village dumbkoff offers the knee jerk proclamation that BB craps gold bullion.

The board enjoys it when you're not here.

Just had to add.....

Dumbkoff "the voices" aren't the board. You seem to love to speak for everybody else as if the vast majority didn't despise your presence here. Mostly what I have seen since I've kept this place at arm's length is numerous posters griping about you existing.

Same old, different account, eh junior?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

Well pretty obvious-load up on Cover LBs - DBs and WRs - Pats biggest needs - gonna be a great camp-Gonna say it Now the Kid Josh Boyce is gonna be a stud and will outperform Dobson-you heard it here first-hE'S GONNA BE A BIGGER, FASTER  BRANCH-and become a favorite with MR. TB! I see Boyce as asmarter Steve Smith from Carolina--put it down on paper the kids smart fast and has great route running-Great pickup!!

Loved this pick.  I live down here in Ft. Worth home of the TCU Horned Frogs and was hoping the Pats would take this kid.

The QB for TCU last season Trevone Boykin just plain stunk.  Not a good decision maker or accurate passer.  Wants to take off and run at the first opportunity.  If Boyce had a better QB throwing to him he would have put up much more impressive numbers.

I was also wanting the Dobson pick when I heard Trevor Matich plug him on a draft Q&A with Mike Reiss and Tedy Bruschi.  Showed his highlights and I was sold.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I liken the draft to a meat and potatoes one. One thing I have been looking to see was bench depth and quality. We have a very good starting O and and a young and growing D but no bench support. This draft should help that quite a bit.

Even after a couple of days I still feel pretty good about how it went.

I actually think we have had pretty good depth everywhere except DB, WR, and TE - we lost the interior OL depth with Thomas moving on (I really wanted him back since when he was needed I think he outperformed the starters at LG and RG.) And we started fine at TE and DB but just lost too many games to injury at those positions. DL had a bunch of decent rotational guys.

I think between FA and this draft we have created competition everywhere, and stocked up at WR. How many new starters (as opposed to 'replaced' starters - e.g. Amedola replacing Welker) we got I am not sure. It is hard to say any championship game team really needs a lot of new starters. But I think the team is improved from last year and with the influx of players and the maturing of a lot of young players it should show on the field - especially when a starter goes down to injury.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts