DRC officially signs a 1 year contract with Denver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

DRC officially signs a 1 year contract with Denver

Adam Schefter          

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Broncos reached agreement on a one-year deal with former Eagles CB Dominque Rodgers-Cromartie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: DRC officially signs a 1 year contract with Denver

Ole elway is dream teaming it    Seems to me anyway. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Ole elway is dream teaming it    Seems to me anyway. 

nothing wrong with that. just because it didn't work out with the Eagles (with Vick at the helm no less) doesn't mean it will fail in denver..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well thats a start for their broncos and their secondary, they still need new safeties though. good signing though, and only a one year deal makes it even smarter. denver is doing a great job with their money thus far, with the exception of the dumervil situation.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

this is bad news for both the pats and the phins.. i don't think DRC was on the pats radar (ANY CB is on the phins radar) but with every DB off the market it increases the pressure for both teams to go out and get one before there's nothing but trash left..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

well thats a start for their broncos and their secondary, they still need new safeties though. good signing though, and only a one year deal makes it even smarter. denver is doing a great job with their money thus far, with the exception of the dumervil situation.

did dumervil sign elsewhere?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

no, but according to reports, he is likely going to be cut.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

He has not been released 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

The problem is, they are putting immense pressure on themselves with Gomer at age 38.  Immense.

This is a clear SB or bust 2013 thing for them which is a major risk, especially with the NFC a stronger conference.

Throw in the SB outdoors in Feb in NJ, and it actually isn't very good odds.  Gomer Manning leading a team into a windy or maybe snowy SB is not good odds.

There's a lot wrong with it.  They're also risking some continuity problems on D and in their secondary.

Personally, I love flying under the radar.  I now hope Brady wakes up in January again.

maybe the loss of welker is just the thing to wake up brady into playing like his old self in january and february....who knows..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

The problem is, they are putting immense pressure on themselves with Gomer at age 38.  Immense.

This is a clear SB or bust 2013 thing for them which is a major risk, especially with the NFC a stronger conference.

Throw in the SB outdoors in Feb in NJ, and it actually isn't very good odds.  Gomer Manning leading a team into a windy or maybe snowy SB is not good odds.

There's a lot wrong with it.  They're also risking some continuity problems on D and in their secondary.

Personally, I love flying under the radar.  I now hope Brady wakes up in January again.

What else would you want the Broncos to do? DRC or no DRC, Broncos already know there window is limited to Manning.

It's a low risk move that costed them no picks. Pretty much the same thing the Pats did in 2010 with the Dline...

Pretty sure you praised BB for what he's been doing as it "set them up" for this offseason...whose to say Den isn't doing something similar

Never see you complaining about continuity problems when it comes to the Pats and their revolving doors at WR, DB and DL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

maybe the loss of welker is just the thing to wake up brady into playing like his old self in january and february....who knows..

I hope that's not the case...if Brady hasn't been awake the last 5 years, then we should all be extremely disappointed. I dont question the effort

Sections
Shortcuts