Drew Bledsoe stabbed Brady in the back on Cowherd

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Drew Bledsoe stabbed Brady in the back on Cowherd

Wow Drew! You haven't been watching. Neither have you, Jints.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think Bledsoe's skill set would have worked in BB's system, which is why they moved on.

I also think Bledsoe was an older era QB who was decade challenged. Not his fault, but when you have cement shoes like a Johnny Unitas or Dan Fouts type, you won't thrive.

Bledsoe's comments seem to point more to BB's coaching and Matt Cassel doing well in 2008, as well as BB the GM providing the environment for a QB to succeed here.

That said, I don't agree with him.   Brady is clearly better than Manning. If stats is all Manning has, the dome, him being spoiled to the moon and back his entire career with Brady not having it every season, showcases Brady with the better overall resume.

Manning continues to chase stats because it's all he truly cares about. It's why Brady folliwing Goimie's  lead in recent years, has been so painful to watch.

[/QUOTE]

I hate the "they went 11-5 without Tom" B S as far as trying to show Tom is not as good because I always come back with the fact they didn't mske the playoffs and if Tom was playing they would be 14-2 or 15-1 with that team. Now the fact they did go 11-5 shows how great the Pats teams are built, but we all know that already. :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Wow alot of Bledsoe bashing going on .He is a stand up guy who handle the situation with class when he got hurt and even after he was better.He helped Kraft and parcells get the Brand out of the gutter.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow alot of Bledsoe bashing going on .He is a stand up guy who handle the situation with class when he got hurt and even after he was better.He helped Kraft and parcells get the Brand out of the gutter.

[/QUOTE]

I still have my Bledsoe Jersey!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

[QUOTE]

You called Brady being Brady before Dre went down?

[/QUOTE]

Triple is in the "everybody sucks" category until they don't, he also told me not to get too excited about Jamie Collins and that neither Sealver Silgia nor any practice squad player was going to help us... The idea that he was optimistic about Brady is a joke.

[/QUOTE]

Yep.  The entire brady ball washing guild is being exposed right now, and if the pats win on sunday, even more.

[/QUOTE]

^ PINOCCHIO making things up again.

[/QUOTE]

GREAT!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Drew still holds a grudge!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Bledsoe was a great player unless he had to reset his feet - if the defense took away his first option and he had to move his feet and reset, he was a totally different quarterback. He was lucky that Parcells built an offense (and offensive line in front of him). When Parcells was here all he had to do was go to Coates or check down to a fullback three feet away in the flat...having Armstrong at left tackle didn't hurt either. Once Armstrong started to go south...Drew did too.

He had a great arm, he was tough, he could throw that 20 yard out blind folded, he could hit the deep comebacks all day, but he couldn't throw a screen or hit a guy in stride on a slant. Ernie Zampese was considwered a genius until Bledsoe got his hands on him...all the sudden those deep slants weren't working in Zampese's offense (despite Glenn being wide open on them). I liked watching him play, when he got in the zone he was hard to stop...that arm was so powerful, but he shouldn't be saying Manning is the best. Sorry.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ftbg2014. Show ftbg2014's posts

The truth is, the Pats went from being a 16 win team to and 11 win team without Brady. I would say 5 games is a significant dropoff.

Brady stole Drew's job. How would people expect him to feel? And then he won 3 Superbowls with Drew's team. Of course he's a little jealous and bitter. Who wouldn't be?

As far as talent, there is no comparison. Bledsoe had a vastly superior arm. More power and better accuracy. But Brady's superior football intellect and work ethic made him a better QB.

And I really don't see how claiming Mannning is better, is "stabbing Brady in the back." He has his opinion. It's wrong. It might even be sour grapes. But it hardly qualifies as back stabbing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

really Burnt out on the Brady/ Manning Debate....

the game at foxboro settled it IMO...  who tf cares what the idiots in the media say about it.   Irrelevant conjecture. 

this just in ....they're both good.

Same goes for every HALL of FAME discussion...  Couldn't care less.  enough already.

[/QUOTE]

Let the media bring the hype and the debate. There is nothing else to talk about football since the regular season is over.

Plus, this is the AFC championship and they do talk about the other players besides Manning, Brady and NFC championship which they talk about it more than AFC.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Grow up Bledsoe.....

People still love you at Boston. (well I don't live in Boston nor Massachusetts)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

best part was colin jck-sniffing by calling bled more talented than montana and implying he would have been greater if he had the same tools and opps

Sections
Shortcuts