Drew Bledsoe stabbed Brady in the back on Cowherd

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Drew Bledsoe stabbed Brady in the back on Cowherd

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

You called Brady being Brady before Dre went down?

Triple is in the "everybody sucks" category until they don't, he also told me not to get too excited about Jamie Collins and that neither Sealver Silgia nor any practice squad player was going to help us... The idea that he was optimistic about Brady is a joke.

cmon bro, dont lie on me. Ive always liked collins. I didnt agree with your assesment in august that he was our best tacker...Smh at you homers who have no clue. Never put your neck out and when you do you are wrong. I never said anything bad about Siliga. It was Armstead. Stop lying.. matter of fact, do as you may, I will just put you on ignore. You have been exposed as a liar on this board this year and you are "aligning" with Rusty. Good luck with that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Clearly, Drew is as smart an analyst as he was a QB.

Unlike many here, I wasn't a huge Drew fan. Rooted for him, but far far far too many stupid picks by him to suit me. But he, along with Parcells, did make a struggling franchise respectable again.

when everyone was panicking after Drew went down. I was calm. I had told everyone that year in camp that Brady was gonna take over but wasnt sure how because Drew was such a warrior and lo and behold,  internal bleeding in the chest. Cant get more freak than that. I was very confident going into Indy and we smoked them and folks started to ask "how did you know"

%h*t you not, I told my friend that summer that Brady reminded me of Montana with his coolness, accuracy and skinny legs! 

Yep, I knew Bledsoe was done. Whats so hard to believe?  Years of watching Drew not be able to complete a pass to a back in the flat and brady comes in and shows wonderful accuracy in short passing game. I knew it  was a matter of time. I have no reason to lie. All my friends know and you guys aint really friends...so Boo Hooo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I will just put you on ignore.

You promise?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Yep, I knew Bledsoe was done. Whats so hard to believe?  Years of watching Drew not be able to complete a pass to a back in the flat and brady comes in and shows wonderful accuracy in short passing game. I knew it  was a matter of time. I have no reason to lie. All my friends know and you guys aint really friends...so Boo Hooo

So Mayo, McCourty, Solder and all of our best players suck, Belichick can't draft or build a team, the sky is falling...

..but you really liked that 6th round QB taken in 2001? 

lol!!!  Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Unlike many here, I wasn't a huge Drew fan. Rooted for him, but far far far too many stupid picks by him to suit me. But he, along with Parcells, did make a struggling franchise respectable again.

when everyone was panicking after Drew went down. I was calm. I had told everyone that year in camp that Brady was gonna take over but wasnt sure how because Drew was such a warrior and lo and behold,  internal bleeding in the chest. Cant get more freak than that. I was very confident going into Indy and we smoked them and folks started to ask "how did you know"

%h*t you not, I told my friend that summer that Brady reminded me of Montana with his coolness, accuracy and skinny legs! 

sure you did!

Undecided

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

I heard this around 11 am and am working off memory. I wouldn't ever go to espn . slum.

When asked about Manning/Brady:

"Manning is probably the best ever." Said with mild hesitation, those are the words.

Goes on to explain further:

"If you look at how their teams did when they went down...Indy ends up with the #1 overall, NE still gets 11 wins."

Another snippet from my memory:

"As great as Tom Brady is (maybe some vague mention of top 5 ever...not sure), it shows the system in NE is set up to do well regardless..." Again, working off a 2 hour memory delay. Anyone can verufy...probably. Again, f espn, I won't go there and only listen in during commercials...and often regret it. He tried to backtrack and say "if I was making the case for Manning...", but he had previously said "probably best ever"...no backtracking here. Stay accountable for your words...especially when they were spoken moments before.

And, from me, to Drew, about the above point...Really? System? So, Belichick got here in 2000 and you went 5-13 under him (and got 103 million after a 5-11 season...piece of s). Got hurt. Brady steps in and goes 15-3 including that one ring you probably have in a safety deposit box somewhere, hidden away in shame.

System?

Maybe if you spent more time hitting the books, fillm room and gym, instead of crowd surfing, you could've won a few yourself.

while it's overstated and Bledsoe had undoubted bitterness there is some truth in what he says here

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to TripleOG'snt:

Were you at camp when you made these assertions? Was it his demeanor, velocity of throws, decision making? 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:

What do you expect? Drew lost his job due to injury, which isn't supposed to happen.

Actually, Drew lost his job because he can't take care of the ball. It's pretty well documented what a complete PITA he was behind the scenes after he got sat down anyway.

Drew's legacy looks pretty anal from this spot on the timeline. No wonder his analyses are anal too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to Iceman4's comment:

I don't think Bledsoe's skill set would have worked in BB's system, which is why they moved on.

I also think Bledsoe was an older era QB who was decade challenged. Not his fault, but when you have cement shoes like a Johnny Unitas or Dan Fouts type, you won't thrive.

Bledsoe's comments seem to point more to BB's coaching and Matt Cassel doing well in 2008, as well as BB the GM providing the environment for a QB to succeed here.

That said, I don't agree with him.   Brady is clearly better than Manning. If stats is all Manning has, the dome, him being spoiled to the moon and back his entire career with Brady not having it every season, showcases Brady with the better overall resume.

Manning continues to chase stats because it's all he truly cares about. It's why Brady folliwing Goimie's  lead in recent years, has been so painful to watch.

I disagree with the Brady part of this statement. Care to state the proof to back this up? other than the old Brady wants to throw 50+ times argument.

He changed in 2007 after losing Branch in 2006, being angry at BB, and then getting Moss and Welker in 2007.

^ Making things up again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:

I don't think Bledsoe's skill set would have worked in BB's system, which is why they moved on.

I also think Bledsoe was an older era QB who was decade challenged. Not his fault, but when you have cement shoes like a Johnny Unitas or Dan Fouts type, you won't thrive.

Bledsoe's comments seem to point more to BB's coaching and Matt Cassel doing well in 2008, as well as BB the GM providing the environment for a QB to succeed here.

That said, I don't agree with him.   Brady is clearly better than Manning. If stats is all Manning has, the dome, him being spoiled to the moon and back his entire career with Brady not having it every season, showcases Brady with the better overall resume.

Manning continues to chase stats because it's all he truly cares about. It's why Brady folliwing Goimie's  lead in recent years, has been so painful to watch.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Peyton don't play in a dome anymore. He just had the best season EVER by any QB in the history of the NFL. Last year was one of his best seasons too. How do you explain that? 

He destroyed Brady's TD record and scored the most points EVER by any team in history. 

I live in Denver and I don't see a dome on the stadium when I drive down I25. 

You're gonna have to come up with some new excuses, these are getting old.  Laughing

Plain and simple.

1. Marino's 1984

2. Brady's 2007

3. Gomie's 2013

His 2004 (49) is better than the recent 55 as well (WAY fewer passes).

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG'snt:

Were you at camp when you made these assertions? Was it his demeanor, velocity of throws, decision making? 

Yes it started in camp, but not until 2001 preseason did I really know he was going to ascend. I knew Bledsoes days were numbered. How did I know. Well you see I watched for years while BB and his headband roamed the jets sidelines and made Drew look like a rookie every time and drew would always go on a slump afterwards. I knew there was no way BB would keep this Bum knowing how bad he was but he had to FIND the next guy first so when I saw them Draft Brady in the 6th, I already knew.

I dont have to lie about anything, esp. sports. I still have the tape of when I recorded one of the 1st practices in the year 2000 when BB first got here and you were allowed to videotape the practices....Imagine!  Only losers have to make up chit online to get attention. Please dont put me into that category. There are plenty of posters who DO fit that profile. My boy was still a bledsoe fan and he was also freaking out when he went down and I said, We are gonna win it all!!  I still have the tape, I have his first deep throw(completed) ON FILM!  Anyone wanna guess WHO caught the pass?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

So Mayo, McCourty, Solder and all of our best players suck, Belichick can't draft or build a team, the sky is falling...

..but you really liked that 6th round QB taken in 2001? 

lol!!!  Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.

He is so transparent.

He is such a liar (wozzy) now that he is on ignore he is gonna assault my character by spreading lies...Hmmm, I wonder where he learned that. maybe he is still mad that I called him out for,......LYING!  I have said that Mayo was overpaid. Still think so . I like him though. Always liked McCourty....just think he is too small to cover tight ends. Still do.  I have ONCE made a comment about Solder, earlier in the year vs the Browns which I PUBLICLY Rescinded after watching the replay of the game and said he is a stud.

How does it feel to have your dog back rusty?  You disowned him and now he comes back with his tails between his legs aligning with you cuz he has been exposed as a liar who doesnt know football, outside of Running = winning! LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Good call. If you remember there were tons of Pats fans still calling Drew better than Brady even after he won us a SB. I had many the argument with them in those days.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

I heard this around 11 am and am working off memory. I wouldn't ever go to espn . slum.

When asked about Manning/Brady:

"Manning is probably the best ever." Said with mild hesitation, those are the words.

Goes on to explain further:

"If you look at how their teams did when they went down...Indy ends up with the #1 overall, NE still gets 11 wins."

Another snippet from my memory:

"As great as Tom Brady is (maybe some vague mention of top 5 ever...not sure), it shows the system in NE is set up to do well regardless..." Again, working off a 2 hour memory delay. Anyone can verufy...probably. Again, f espn, I won't go there and only listen in during commercials...and often regret it. He tried to backtrack and say "if I was making the case for Manning...", but he had previously said "probably best ever"...no backtracking here. Stay accountable for your words...especially when they were spoken moments before.

And, from me, to Drew, about the above point...Really? System? So, Belichick got here in 2000 and you went 5-13 under him (and got 103 million after a 5-11 season...piece of s). Got hurt. Brady steps in and goes 15-3 including that one ring you probably have in a safety deposit box somewhere, hidden away in shame.

System?

Maybe if you spent more time hitting the books, fillm room and gym, instead of crowd surfing, you could've won a few yourself.

while it's overstated and Bledsoe had undoubted bitterness there is some truth in what he says here

What part would that be?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Triple is in the "everybody sucks" category until they don't, he also told me not to get too excited about Jamie Collins and that neither Sealver Silgia nor any practice squad player was going to help us... The idea that he was optimistic about Brady is a joke.

Yep.  The entire brady ball washing guild is being exposed right now, and if the pats win on sunday, even more.

^ PINOCCHIO making things up again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Good call. If you remember there were tons of Pats fans still calling Drew better than Brady even after he won us a SB. I had many the argument with them in those days.

you can still see some fans in the stadium with their old Bledsoe jerseys. Dont get me wrong. I enjoyed the season when Bledsoe broke his finger and made a few comebacks. I recall the play to Jefferson but that was IT for him. Bledsoe was jumping in moshpits. Never will you see brady doing that. Bledsoe is still sour grapes but truth is, Brady came in and OUTWORKED Him. Bledsoe was the franchsise, he was lazy. He was very akward running the Weiss offense which required slight of hand and "grace" something he did not have. So Brady MADE this offense look good. He scanned the field quickly and made quick throws that were accurate. He didnt take sacks like Drew. He was great at passes to the flat which drew always overthrew. It was SO obvious to anyone who knows how to evaluate good QB play.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Mt hurl, shizzles, tfb12, babe, pezzy and their group have been bashing bb the gm for years.

It would be glorious to take out arrogant elway at mile high to expose the inferior teambuild with denver to make them all finally eat crow. I just relish this opportunity for these players to do that on sunday.

No amount of success is going to take away the fact that BB has made a whole slew of bonehead draft picks nitwit.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Really, who cares what Bledsoe thinks?  Or for that matter, what Manning fans think, or why when asked, those that say Manning is the greatest QB ever think?  At the end of the day, TB has been a part of three SB championships, Manning - one.  Even if Manning wins one before he retires, so what?  All I really care about is that since 2001 we've been three time SB champs, and had two other opportunities.  We may have another one this year.  It doesn't matter to me what people think of TB's place in football history - and I believe he's in the top 5 QB's who've ever played - but again, what I "think" doesn't really matter.  What does matter is that he's been a part, and some years, a large part, of a decade + run of excellence that few teams have, or ever will, match.  Let's enjoy it, because it won't last forever.  Do people think that Bill Russell was the best basketball player ever?  Most don't - among the best, but not the best.  Yet, winning championships is what team sports is all about - and TB beats Manning all day long - until Manning wins a 3rd.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Bledsoe is apparently holding a grudge against TB and may not, ever, be willing to admit Brady is as great a QB that he is.  To this day, he may feel he was the better QB of the two when they were together on the team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

really Burnt out on the Brady/ Manning Debate....

the game at foxboro settled it IMO...  who tf cares what the idiots in the media say about it.   Irrelevant conjecture. 

this just in ....they're both good.

Same goes for every HALL of FAME discussion...  Couldn't care less.  enough already.

Sections
Shortcuts