Dropped passes NE Number 1 !!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Dropped passes NE Number 1 !!

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=nfl&type=receiving&rank=232

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/tmleaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=232

with 23 drops almost 4 drops a game with our three top WR with 17 drops enough is said against top teams it will hunt us , almost lost the saints game .

dont know what else can be done , 6 weeks and it isnt getting better maybe collie will be a better WR than we think but dobson continues to drop passe , and make dumb errors like push offs and holding penalties, bolden is no woodhead.

Brady maybe quiet but he looks like he is losing confidence in our WR core

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Dropped passes NE Number 1 !!

Right, he went away from Edelman, Dobson and Thompkins when it really mattered on Sunday...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Right, he went away from Edelman, Dobson and Thompkins when it really mattered on Sunday...

[/QUOTE]

Good thing we had collie in instead of glass man amendola

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Collie is a quality reciever who will catch the ball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Losses by NE    1 !!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Losses by NE    1 !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

1 lose but we are lucky when will luck runout and the dropped passes will kill us is yet to be known but we we lose more games 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to yakv's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Losses by NE    1 !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

1 lose but we are lucky when will luck runout and the dropped passes will kill us is yet to be known but we we lose more games 

[/QUOTE]

Maybe after Tyree helmet catch,  Hernandez, all the injuries etc , we are due a little luck. Never met a skillful lotto winner.

The drops will decrease as the rooks think less and play more instinctually. NO NFL team, especially any contender has turned over their entire offense to FA's  rarely used WR's and rooks................Oh yeah and started 5 -1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Losses by NE    1 !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

P.S.  I'll take luck until we become the machine I think we can become...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

They get better every week... that's what I am looking for.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

go away yak-troll

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

go away yak-troll

[/QUOTE]

yes i am a troll for pointing out that in 6 games in 2013 - 23 drops

2012 - 41 drops all year 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=nfl&type=receiving&rank=232

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/tmleaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=232

with 23 drops almost 4 drops a game with our three top WR with 17 drops enough is said against top teams it will hunt us , almost lost the saints game .

dont know what else can be done , 6 weeks and it isnt getting better maybe collie will be a better WR than we think but dobson continues to drop passe , and make dumb errors like push offs and holding penalties, bolden is no woodhead.

[/QUOTE]

If you're not noticing improvement then I must assume you are watching a different team then I am.  If all you are going to do is focus on the numbers then I'm afraid you are going to miss a lot of good football in the meantime.  I recommend putting the calculator and the pencil down and actually watching the game.  These guys are fun to watch and they also happen to be 5-1.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Losses by NE    1 !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

New England leads in dropped passes, as well as in fake fans, jealous trolls and haters^.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

Well...you could take em all out behind the stadium tomorrow morning and shoot them...they'd stop dropping passes then...

We'd still be hearing this lunacy if they'd had beaten Cinci and were undefeated...I wonder if the original poster ever had kids? They have to learn ya know, they will screw up...it's too late to change the paradigm at this point!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who cares, they won!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

go away yak-troll

[/QUOTE]

yes i am a troll for pointing out that in 6 games in 2013 - 23 drops

2012 - 41 drops all year 

[/QUOTE]

Most of them by Welker and he who shall remain nameless!

Stupid thread, stupid troll

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Forgot to add, all teams have drops and passing teams have more drops than running teams. Also Dobson didn't push off, was a bad call and as I recall it was a phantom holding penalty too!

Sections
Shortcuts