DT Kelly restructures

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: DT Kelly restructures

Meh. New England needs to get younger and more talented at DT ... not older and more injury prone. I'm more interested in what they will do with the $8 million that Wilfork saves them. 

If they want to keep running a 2-gap 4-3, then Raji is a better long term answer, and likely a lower dollar figure than V-dub's last contract. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Yep. I posted an article about Kelly willing to do anything to stay.  Kinda sucks Vince doesn't get it.

+1, alot of that attitude from Kelly has to do with him knowing, hey i already took a ton of the raiders $$, we just got Revis if I help out I can get a ring. Lets do this"

all those years sucking w Oakland had to aid that decision

Yep. Love it.  Love it.

Also, I find it suspicious Adrian Wilson hasn't been released or announced his retirement. I would imagine this Browner thing will figure into that situation. I think BB is trying to sell Browner on moving to SS, along with playing CB.

That SS idea would affect Wilson's situation.

Hey, Queenie, last year Wilson was "the best safety on the FA market".  Where does he rank this year?

Ironic. For older Safeties, it was Reed, then Wilson. Guess who picked up Reed? Your Jets!

Tears!

Cannot be made up.  It just can't. Is he still on the Jets roster? LOL!

So, you're comparing a vet minimum midseason pickup to the "free agent prize", Wilson?  God, you're an idiot.  But to answer you idiotic question, no, IDIOT.  Vet min midseason deals are not multiyear deals.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Normally I'd say...just cut vince, but has anyone seen the potential free agent defensive tackles available? Not too good.

So true.  I'm sure Billy's offer wasn't very good, insulted old Vince and now Vince is mad wanting to leave.  I don't blame him.  Pay the contract they both agreed to and get him on the field!

Players rarely return from those injuries. Old and fat players never do.  Cut him and get over it.   

And the Jets never win anything...not in 44 years...and counting...

BUSTCHISE (MileHighMike) plays  BUSTCHISE (UncleRico)

So I'll ask you BOTH, BUSTCHISE.......

Hey, Bustchise, tell us...has NY Jet TE Kellen "vasoline hands" Winslow signed his (ahem) "EXTENSION"?

LOL!

I love how Bustchise tries to still sell his Rico and Meadowland board names as different people.

WHen he gets into a bind, he signs in and out at a feverish pace in desperation and in a paranoid state of hoping he can still sell it.

Absolutely priceless.

Yes, Queenie, Bustchise is trying to "sell his Rico and Meadowland board names as different people"  Nobody is making a complete fool of you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

The deal was restructured so that only 100K is guaranteed and a large portion of the value now depends on playing time.  The max value didn't change.  Basically it allows the Patriots to see if he is even healthy at all before the season (allowing them to cut him if he sucks preseason) and then only have to pay him the full amount if he plays like he did before the injury.  It is hugely team friendly and means he wants to stay here.

Yep. I posted an article about Kelly willing to do anything to stay.  Kinda sucks Vince doesn't get it.

Yes, he'll do anything to stay.... or to get a check from any team.  It's amazing to see all these players dying to play for the 2004 superbowl champs.  Anything to player for a winner of 10 years ago...... bwahhahahahaahhahaaaha!  

OMAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

More proof that Lard Azz Vinny and his puppet master fat wife are ca$h driven scuuum

Tell me how you really feel!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Normally I'd say...just cut vince, but has anyone seen the potential free agent defensive tackles available? Not too good.

So true.  I'm sure Billy's offer wasn't very good, insulted old Vince and now Vince is mad wanting to leave.  I don't blame him.  Pay the contract they both agreed to and get him on the field!

Players rarely return from those injuries. Old and fat players never do.  Cut him and get over it.   

Dont you get it Mile High or are you too stoned? NOBODY cares what a Bronckettes fan like you has to say- now go home and watch the last SB again and figure out how the best Offense last year only scored 8 points in the SB? LMAO Now GO AWAY!!! Please!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

+1, alot of that attitude from Kelly has to do with him knowing, hey i already took a ton of the raiders $$, we just got Revis if I help out I can get a ring. Lets do this"

all those years sucking w Oakland had to aid that decision

Yep. Love it.  Love it.

Also, I find it suspicious Adrian Wilson hasn't been released or announced his retirement. I would imagine this Browner thing will figure into that situation. I think BB is trying to sell Browner on moving to SS, along with playing CB.

That SS idea would affect Wilson's situation.

Hey, Queenie, last year Wilson was "the best safety on the FA market".  Where does he rank this year?

Ironic. For older Safeties, it was Reed, then Wilson. Guess who picked up Reed? Your Jets!

Tears!

Cannot be made up.  It just can't. Is he still on the Jets roster? LOL!

So, you're comparing a vet minimum midseason pickup to the "free agent prize", Wilson?  God, you're an idiot.  But to answer you idiotic question, no, IDIOT.  Vet min midseason deals are not multiyear deals.  

Dont you have a Denver forum to post on? - what a loser! Posting on a pats message board and talking junk after your Broncos got spanked in the SB!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Is it OK that I like the Kelly restructure, particularly because it appears to totally team-friendly, and that I am still optimistic that the team intends to do more in free agency and the draft to shore up what it needs to? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Is it OK that I like the Kelly restructure, particularly because it appears to totally team-friendly, and that I am still optimistic that the team intends to do more in free agency and the draft to shore up what it needs to? 

I agree ATJ. The team has to find some younger interior defensive lineman. Siliga was a nice step in that direction, but additional talent is needed for the pipeline. 

Sections
Shortcuts