Duane Starks Retires

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Duane Starks Retires

I wonder if those "first degree burns" he obtained in his forgettable 6 month stay with the Patriots in 2005 have finally caught up with him: http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/05/16/duane-starks-is-retiring/

Query: Was there ever a worse veteran pick-up than Starks...for whom BB coughed up a 3rd round draft pick?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from horrifying. Show horrifying's posts

Re: Duane Starks Retires

Someone should talk him out of making such a rash decision.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]     Query: Was there ever a worse veteran pick-up than Starks...for whom BB coughed up a 3rd round draft pick?
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Nope. Worst vet-pickup BB made.

He and Chad Jackson are tied for the two worst personel decisions BB has ever made. It is a very short list because Ne tends to get at least something out of everything they give up, but both were bad moves. Both players contributed nothing to the team.

I hope he fairs well in retirement, but it looks like he retired after he got paid when he left the Ravens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from horrifying. Show horrifying's posts

Now that Starks is retiring, the question whether Chad Jackson can beat him one on one may never be answered.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Tex, thanks for the update.  I'll send flowers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

I'm pretty sure Starks retired in 2005. He just has the decency to stop stealing from NFL teams now.

Sections
Shortcuts