DUCK DYNASTY.. thoughts? i say "well-played" by all sides!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: DUCK DYNASTY.. thoughts? i say

Wow . . .   17 pages.

I think that might be the longest thread I've ever not read before responding.

I suppose I should preface this by saying that the only thing I know about Duck Dynasty is that two of the idiots involved have their mugs sold to the people who make the Chia Pet.

The other thing I'm going to say is something stolen directly from Matt and Trey.

"Intolerance will not be tolerated."

The only thing left for me to discover is if there's anyone else on this thread who enjoys irony as much as I do.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brilliant. The mind police will put up with anything, except expressing free thought.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

Wow . . .   17 pages.

I suppose I should preface this by saying that the only thing I know about Duck Dynasty is that two of the idiots involved have their mugs sold to the people who make the Chia Pet.

The other thing I'm going to say is something stolen directly from Matt and Trey.

The only thing left for me to discover is if there's anyone else on this thread who enjoys irony as much as I do.

[/QUOTE]

Well summarized. The irony is thick For sure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Weak P anti who's your president, or daddy 4 that matter Contiue to whine its enjoyable

[/QUOTE]

Whining?

I'm laughing.

Tongue Out

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Exactly and OBAMA is a congenitial liar with no credentials to be President.

OBAMA supporters, can you dispute that??????????

[/QUOTE]

And the Republicans have put real winners up as candidates.....Last competent one we had was Reagan....Both Bushes were disasters..Dole was a major embarassment, McCain was derailed by fruitloop Palin, forced on him by the Christian Right,  and Romney a moderate and Mormon, didnt even get support of the Conservatives or the Christian Right....Sad part is the Republican party is so fractured now, they dont have any hope.....Hopefully the Conservative Independents like me can put Paul in.....

[/QUOTE]

As to recent history MY man was Giuliani ... had all the credentials.

[/QUOTE]

Way he handled Sep 11th - the man was far better than W, he is more than qualified to be President.....Sad part is Rudy is Catholic, and pro choice, so would never be a Republican candidate for President

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah  prejudice andwhining that sounds like laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah  prejudice andwhining that sounds like laughing

[/QUOTE]

What the hell are you reading???

Oh, I get it... you're not reading. You're reading into.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

u 2 deep 4 me

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

Wow . . .   17 pages.

[/QUOTE]

I don't care much for irony. I usually have mine done at the cleaners.Innocent

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Stay right here. I'll be back in a little while

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

Stay right here. I'll be back in a little while

[/QUOTE]

In my mind, I'm already gone.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

solid gone. hopefully

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

solid gone. hopefully

[/QUOTE]

Eh, pretty mushy, actually.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Conspiracy "theories"? Or perhaps just irony? or just plain good o'le JACK?

Bob: “Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal, Jack?”

Jack: “You mean the Mexican gun running and dope running?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “You mean SEAL Team 6?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “You mean voter fraud?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “You mean the military not getting their votes counted?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “You mean the use of drones in our own country without the benefit of the law?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, with a well documented checkered past and right after it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “You mean Barry arming the Muslim Brotherhood with weapons captured from Libya?” Bob: “No the other one.”
    Jack: “The IRS targeting conservatives?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “The DOJ spying on the press?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “Sebelius - Barrys'  HSS Secretary- shaking down health insurance executives?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “Giving Solyndra $535 Million Dollars and 3 months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “Barry ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons, and falsely blaming the sequester?” and giving them the right to vote?: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “Barrys' threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “ Barrys'’s repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “Barrys' unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate’s advise-and-consent role?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “Barry, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “You mean Barrys' 65 million low-information voters who don’t pay taxes and get free stuff from taxpayers like free cash credit cards, free food, free phones, free rent, utilities, health care, education, they stay out late, party all night spending taxpayers dollars, go to thier cribs and roll out of bed after noon and have have no reason to work, because of the most pandering, corrupt administration in American history?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: You mean CGI - the Canadian Company- where the Department of Health and Human Services reviewed only CGI’s $93 million bid for the Obamacare account even though four companies submitted bids? Could it be because Michelle and the senior vice president at CGI Federal are dear friends and both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni? Bob: "No the other one, but your getting close".
    Jack: “ Oh, You mean the one where Barry lied and told the tax payers that we could get better and cheaper healthcare or keep what we had if it was better for us?”

Bob: “THAT’S the one!”

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree with this 90%.  The only slight modification I might make is that the "blame" also lies with a faulty system that doesn't produce great candidates for voters to choose from...

[/QUOTE]

The "system" as it were is perfect for doing what is has been warped to do; give you two candidates, exactly the same, different only in perception, allowing you to think that you are making a choice.  

McDonalds or Burger King, Coke or Pepsi... it all contains trace amount of cancer and turds.

[/QUOTE]
    Wozzy - I've read your posts on this thread and you provide some good insights. It's amazing how much misinformation is disseminated here in the U.S. and how so many individuals lack critical thinking. Most folks watch network news and they believe they are being told the truth. And they don't question anything. The following are books that provide vital  insight into how corrupt our political system is : 1) "Crossing the Rubicon" by Michael Ruppert; 2) "Overthrow ; Regieme Change From Hawaii to Iraq" by Stephen Kinzer; 3) "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins; 4) "A People's History of the United States" by Howard Zinn.   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jack: “You mean the Mexican gun running and dope running?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “You mean the military not getting their votes counted?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “You mean the use of drones in our own country without the benefit of the law?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, with a well documented checkered past and right after it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “You mean Barry arming the Muslim Brotherhood with weapons captured from Libya?” Bob: “No the other one.”
    Jack: “Sebelius - Barrys'  HSS Secretary- shaking down health insurance executives?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “Giving Solyndra $535 Million Dollars and 3 months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “Barry ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons, and falsely blaming the sequester?” and giving them the right to vote?: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “Barrys' threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “ Barrys'’s repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “Barrys' unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate’s advise-and-consent role?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “Barry, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: “You mean Barrys' 65 million low-information voters who don’t pay taxes and get free stuff from taxpayers like free cash credit cards, free food, free phones, free rent, utilities, health care, education, they stay out late, party all night spending taxpayers dollars, go to thier cribs and roll out of bed after noon and have have no reason to work, because of the most pandering, corrupt administration in American history?” Bob: “No, the other one.”
    Jack: You mean CGI - the Canadian Company- where the Department of Health and Human Services reviewed only CGI’s $93 million bid for the Obamacare account even though four companies submitted bids? Could it be because Michelle and the senior vice president at CGI Federal are dear friends and both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni? Bob: "No the other one, but your getting close".
    Jack: “ Oh, You mean the one where Barry lied and told the tax payers that we could get better and cheaper healthcare or keep what we had if it was better for us?”

[/QUOTE]

lol, this is funny

It's funny how "conspiracies" all bundled together form a pattern.  This barely scratches the surface of corruption in Washington, but we should all just close our eyes to it and let it happen because to fight against or even discuss this stuff makes us looney conspiracy theorists, better we just shut our mouths and ridicule the people who are willing to discuss it because it makes us uncomfortable.

Mel's meme shouldn't be a lizard, it should be an ostrich with his head stuck in a hole.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+100, GREAT POST.....Where are the OBAMA advocates to deny he is a LIAR and fool ?????

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+100, GREAT POST.....Where are the OBAMA advocates to deny he is a LIAR and fool ?????

[/QUOTE]

Per the Dems in the last election - as you dont like Obama you have to be a bigot....The libs here in MA gave us the same in the Senate election - anybody who didnt vote for the woman Warren was a woman hater......Im sure we will hear it in 2016 about anybody who doesnt vote Hillary.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When Obama told us he would have "the most transparent administration in history", little did we know he actually meant he would just get caught a lot rather than being open and honest.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

liar and fool in White House, Teddy posting politicaljive on obscure baseball website

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Per the Dems in the last election - as you dont like Obama you have to be a bigot....The libs here in MA gave us the same in the Senate election - anybody who didnt vote for the woman Warren was a woman hater......Im sure we will hear it in 2016 about anybody who doesnt vote Hillary.....

[/QUOTE]

But they weren't saying stuff like that when Clarence Thomas was being confirmed.

Sections
Shortcuts