DUCK DYNASTY.. thoughts? i say "well-played" by all sides!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: DUCK DYNASTY.. thoughts? i say

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Way to dig deep, this website also clearly states there is a bill (H.R. 645) that involves camps for humanitarian assistance for disasters, what it doesn't show or mention is the miles of coffins, barricades, barbed wire etc built to intern people, keep them locked in.  Nor does it mention the 1.6 billion rounds of ammo and personnel carriers Homeland Security has bought in the last year or why they need this kind of firepower.

This has actually been confirmed/videotaped in the hundred plus links after this "rational wiki" that convienantly sits on top of google.  Nothing about this has been debunked at all.  

[/QUOTE]

Homeland Security is wasting money on stuff it doesn't need?   Stop the presses!  This has to be the first time in US History that a cabinet department got more than it needed.

So, you buy into the whole takeover of the government theory and the New World Order, I take it?  

Let me ask you a few questions ...

If the idea is to round up people and take away their guns, why does Congress keep rejecting legislation that would make gun confiscation easier?

Why haven't they started the round-up yet?

Why did they close so many military bases that they already had across the country (e.g. Fort Devens) only to build more of them under FEMA?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Overblown due to an over sensitized day we live in. Should the man have said that? No, he should keep his beliefs to himself.

[/QUOTE]

Well that's not the way it works, One gets to say almost anything, and then people have a right yo listen or not. and as he has millions listening to him, who. Should tell he cannot

And you have the right to say he should keep it to himself, and others can tell you the same thing

Am not bashing you, just making a point

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Overblown due to an over sensitized day we live in. Should the man have said that? No, he should keep his beliefs to himself.

[/QUOTE]

Well that's not the way it works, One gets to say almost anything, and then people have a right yo listen or not. and as he has millions listening to him, who. Should tell he cannot

And you have the right to say he should keep it to himself, and others can tell you the same thing

Am not bashing you, just making a point

[/QUOTE]

You're right. I just believe he should be smarter than to say something like that. Having beliefs is one thing, spouting them out on a big stage is another. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But that doesn't fit the liberal agenda, so it is an unimportant, minor detail.

[/QUOTE]

The "liberal agenda" is an invention of the establishment to keep Americans bickering over some perceived dichotomy that doesn't really exist, left vs right, liberal vs conservative, dem vs republican.... We're all Americans, either we're in this boat together or we'll sink together because we're to busy arguing over nonsense to bail water out of the boat.

[/QUOTE]

True, but we're sinking right now because of the areas that are cricled below:

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Homeland Security is wasting money on stuff it doesn't need?   Stop the presses!  This has to be the first time in US History that a cabinet department got more than it needed.

So, you buy into the whole takeover of the government theory and the New World Order, I take it?  

If the idea is to round up people and take away their guns, why does Congress keep rejecting legislation that would make gun confiscation easier?

Why did they close so many military bases that they already had across the country (e.g. Fort Devens) only to build more of them under FEMA?

[/QUOTE]

New York has already started the gun round up:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/27/the-gun-confiscation-notice-nyc-resident-reportedly-received-will-likely-send-chills-down-your-spine/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/05/nypd-targets-owners-multi-clip-shotguns-rifles/

See ^ how I put a lefty and righty news source in there so i covered all my bases.

The rounding up of people, that has started already as well:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/27/criminalizing-homelessnes-columbia-south-carolina_n_3825052.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/28/south-carolina-capital-city-forces-its-homeless-out/

See ^ I did it again.  Shipping the homeless off to concentration camps as a dry run, brilliant. 

Homeland Security and Fema are domestic branches of our government, it is unconstitutional to use our army against our own citizens, I'm pretty sure that includes building a new branch of military, at least our forefathers would agree even if you don't. 

I'm not sure what 1.6 billion rounds of armor piercing bullets and tanks are needed for domestically but I'm pretty sure it isn't just to waste money, there are a million other things they could buy, another star wars missle defense system comes to mind.

The "New World Order" was coined by Albert Pike, he planned (see how I didn't say predicted) three world wars and a future under a single all reaching government.  There's a nice big statue of this guy in Washington and monuments of him in every state in the union despite the fact he was a confederate general and created the KKK. 

This isn't conspiracy fluff but his actual words if you bother to research any of it, which I suspect you won't, chances are you already know the truth and you're a disinformation agent, or more likely you are just a natural skeptic and blissfully unaware, either way good luck going forward, go Pats.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

New York has already started the gun round up:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/27/the-gun-confiscation-notice-nyc-resident-reportedly-received-will-likely-send-chills-down-your-spine/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/05/nypd-targets-owners-multi-clip-shotguns-rifles/

See ^ how I put a lefty and righty news source in there so i covered all my bases.

The rounding up of people, that has started already as well:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/27/criminalizing-homelessnes-columbia-south-carolina_n_3825052.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/28/south-carolina-capital-city-forces-its-homeless-out/

See ^ I did it again.  Shipping the homeless off to concentration camps as a dry run, brilliant. 

Homeland Security and Fema are domestic branches of our government, it is unconstitutional to use our army against our own citizens, I'm pretty sure that includes building a new branch of military, at least our forefathers would agree even if you don't. 

I'm not sure what 1.6 billion rounds of armor piercing bullets and tanks are needed for domestically but I'm pretty sure it isn't just to waste money, there are a million other things they could buy, another star wars missle defense system comes to mind.

The "New World Order" was coined by Albert Pike, he planned (see how I didn't say predicted) three world wars and a future under a single all reaching government.  There's a nice big statue of this guy in Washington and monuments of him in every state in the union despite the fact he was a confederate general and created the KKK. 

This isn't conspiracy fluff but his actual words if you bother to research any of it, which I suspect you won't, chances are you already know the truth and you're a disinformation agent, or more likely you are just a natural skeptic and blissfully unaware, either way good luck going forward, go Pats.

[/QUOTE]

Won't happen because the states in red won't let it. Arm up baby

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

[paragraphs removed]

[/QUOTE]

Of course it is.   It's all conspiracy talk.  As you know, NY is not Congress, nor a federal entity.

This will be my last post on this thread since my thoughts aren't really about the original topic anyway, and you and I will not change either's opinion.

In closing, it always saddens me when I hear someone like you, that comes across as intelligent in every other way, buying into loopy conspiracies.

And by all means, Go Pats!   On that we'll agree.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

These are only the hubs of innovation, invention and education in this country, the areas in red could not support themselves financially as the areas in blue make all the money for this country especially now that agriculture has become an afterthought, but ok, if you say so Kansas?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

[paragraphs removed]

Of course it is.   It's all conspiracy talk.  As you know, NY is not Congress, nor a federal entity.

This will be my last post on this thread since my thoughts aren't really about the original topic anyway, and you and I will not change either's opinion.

In closing, it always saddens me when I hear someone like you, that comes across as intelligent in every other way, buying into loopy conspiracies.

And by all means, Go Pats!   On that we'll agree.

[/QUOTE]

You're only recourse is to call me a conspiracy nut and move on, the facts are irrefutable.  I'm sorry it saddens you, it saddens me as the last vestiges of democracy die away.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

These are only the hubs of innovation, invention and education in this country, the areas in red could not support themselves financially as the areas in blue make all the money for this country especially now that agriculture has become an afterthought, but ok, if you say Kansas?

[/QUOTE]

where do the blue areas  get their food-the heartland and the south?

you must be smoking crack if you think the east and west coast are the hubs? the colonial east coast which was the torch of freedom against tyranny, has now succumbed to it's own tyranny.

the heartland and the south are the heartbeat of this country. And all the  innovation, invention, education, and jobs are in these areas now.

The east and west coast are nothing but vacation spots,  with high costs of living, taxes and perpetual welfare.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah because with a 300-600 million dollar healthcare website that doesn't work, the crashing dollar, war on multiple fronts, a Dept Of Homeland Security that is amassing an army, motorized weapons, an endless supply of ammunition to use against it's own citizens and concentration camps strategically scattered around the country I'm sure what a bunch of fake redneck crackers who pretend to be dumber than they really are on TV matters...

Boy for a contrarian you sure take up the most BS distractions the powers that be offer up and leave the actual issues alone don't you?

[/QUOTE]

WOZZY

Thanks for re-setting the frame. Most of us are on this site because we don't want to face the real issues of: continual wars, poverty among our own people, increasing class and economic divisions, demoralization that individuals can effect the government, increasing government surveilance by a so-called liberal/progressive president that curtails dissent. We are here pretending we are powerful as we throw out suggestions for the Pats and the NFL but we are really quite powerless in the big scheme of things. That is, until we decide to stick together and fight together for what is right and fair for everyone. 

[/QUOTE]

Careful now...you're making way too much sense....leave it there as a wonderful thought with no meat on the bones...before you spell out what you mean and are attacked by some right winger for being to "liberal" or some by some liberal for being a "facist"...

And with that stated...all you tea party wackjobs can kiss my Irish A_S!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

These are only the hubs of innovation, invention and education in this country, the areas in red could not support themselves financially as the areas in blue make all the money for this country especially now that agriculture has become an afterthought, but ok, if you say Kansas?

[/QUOTE]

you must be smoking crack if you think the east and west coast are the hubs? the colonial east coast which was the torch of freedom against tyranny, has now succumbed to it's own tyranny.

the heartland and the south are the heartbeat of this country. And all the  innovation, invention, education, and jobs are in these areas now.

The east and west coast are nothing but vacation spots,  with high costs of living, taxes and perpetual welfare.

[/QUOTE]

Listen, buddy, we are all Pats fans so you get a pass this once. Try not to generalize by drawing circles on a map. However, if you are going to go for a major generalization, at least make an educated comment. I'll give you a couple of hints.

First, look up GNP per capita by state. Second, look up average education level by state. I could go on but that should be enough.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

Did you know:

That the areas circled are the only states that contribute more to the federal budget than they get back in fed funds and all beneifts, including medicare, medicaid, aid to education and food stamps?...the "red" states drain the federal budget...and THAT'S THE TRUTH...

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, STICK THE BUSINESS END OF YOUR AR-15 INTO YOUR MOUTH AND PULL THE TRIGGER...YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED...

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to melswitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah because with a 300-600 million dollar healthcare website that doesn't work, the crashing dollar, war on multiple fronts, a Dept Of Homeland Security that is amassing an army, motorized weapons, an endless supply of ammunition to use against it's own citizens and concentration camps strategically scattered around the country I'm sure what a bunch of fake redneck crackers who pretend to be dumber than they really are on TV matters...

Boy for a contrarian you sure take up the most BS distractions the powers that be offer up and leave the actual issues alone don't you?

[/QUOTE]

WOZZY

Thanks for re-setting the frame. Most of us are on this site because we don't want to face the real issues of: continual wars, poverty among our own people, increasing class and economic divisions, demoralization that individuals can effect the government, increasing government surveilance by a so-called liberal/progressive president that curtails dissent. We are here pretending we are powerful as we throw out suggestions for the Pats and the NFL but we are really quite powerless in the big scheme of things. That is, until we decide to stick together and fight together for what is right and fair for everyone. 

[/QUOTE]

Careful now...you're making way too much sense....leave it there as a wonderful thought with no meat on the bones...before you spell out what you mean and are attacked by some right winger for being to "liberal" or some by some liberal for being a "facist"...

[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I don't believe you know a real tea partiesparties

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Whole Foods?

Mississippi is the economic engine of the world, followed by Wyoming, and then Arkansas.  New York and California are nothing compared with that. 

By the way, I like duck hunting.  

I prefer RNT calls, though. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WOZZY

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I don't believe you know a real tea partiesparties

[/QUOTE]

NOT TRUE...THE ENTIRE COUNTRY KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THE TEA PARTY STANDS FOR AND WHO THEY ARE....YEPPERS TO THAT....IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE TEA PARTY MEMBERS WHO READS BOOKS AND DOESN'T WATCH FOX NOISE NETWORK YOU ARE A SLIM MINORITY, BUT WILL ALWAYS BE PAINTED WITH THE SAME CRAZY BRUSH FOR CRAZY PEOPLE.
    duck dynasty meme

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whole Foods?

[/QUOTE]

Mississippi is the economic engine of the world, followed by Wyoming, and then Arkansas.  New York and California are nothing compared with that. 

[/QUOTE]

NO, NO, NO...Mississippi is the intellectual capital of the world...Arkansas is the mathematics capital of the world, they know their "goesinta's" better'n anyone else!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whole Foods?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NO, NO, NO...Mississippi is the intellectual capital of the world...Arkansas is the mathematics capital of the world, they know their "goesinta's" better'n anyone else!

[/QUOTE]

Well, in fairness, Arkansas does have Walmart.

I think that proves something.  I'm not sure what. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

If you lived in a place as boring as Kansas you would need some theory to get excited about whether conspiracy. aliens or bigfoot. Why do you think survivalists waste time and money digging holes and building forts they are bored and boring and arent athletic enough for x games

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whole Foods?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, in fairness, Arkansas does have Walmart.

I think that proves something.  I'm not sure what. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah...a family full of ownership as hyper-rich, and 99% of their employees barely able to buy goods in their stores...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

THE TEA PARTY:

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

You forgot to circle parts of Florida , Austin, Durham-Chapel Hill, although I agree about Hawaii, they arent real Americans

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you lived in a place as boring as Kansas you would need some theory to get excited about whether conspiracy. aliens or bigfoot. Why do you think survivalists waste time and money digging holes and building forts they are bored and boring and arent athletic enough for x games

[/QUOTE]

But they sure do like to play in them thar pick axe games merle...yep, yep, yep!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You forgot to circle parts of Florida , Austin, Durham-Chapel Hill, although I agree about Hawaii, they arent real Americans

[/QUOTE]

But hellfire merle, we all just good ol' AMERKANS, raat?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Listen, buddy, we are all Pats fans so you get a pass this once. Try not to generalize by drawing circles on a map. However, if you are going to go for a major generalization, at least make an educated comment. I'll give you a couple of hints.

First, look up GNP per capita by state. Second, look up average education level by state. I could go on but that should be enough.

[/QUOTE]

Yes we share comon ground becasue we're Patriots fans

Apparently you must be liberal, because a conservative would know what I'm talking about, and would not be offended. In the end, it doesn't matter which state has the most money, or the highest education, it'll matter when there's a call to arms. And I don't see the blue states arming up to come to take the red states.

Hopefully the conservatives in the blue states won't need help from the red states. And once again we can all be one big happy country, instead of being divided by the liberal  agenda.

Go Patriots

Sections
Shortcuts