DUCK DYNASTY.. thoughts? i say "well-played" by all sides!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: DUCK DYNASTY.. thoughts? i say

As long as not making sense makes sense you are right, or wrong, or whatever. Right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to billge's comment:

If you lived in a place as boring as Kansas you would need some theory to get excited about whether conspiracy. aliens or bigfoot. Why do you think survivalists waste time and money digging holes and building forts they are bored and boring and arent athletic enough for x games

Sorry dude, I don't live in Kansas. I moved to Oklahoma to take a job where i got a 25% pay increase to compliment my higher education.

I like it here, a diverse conservative don't tread on me culture. Alot of money being made from oil and natrual gas and farming. Can't beat it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to melswitts' comment:

THE TEA PARTY:

And exactly where do these stats come from?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

THE TEA PARTY:

CBS News

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

THE TEA PARTY:

CBS News

True Dat...not FOX NOISE.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

And a big tourist destination to boot

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

True, but we're sinking right now because of the areas that are cricled below:

These are only the hubs of innovation, invention and education in this country, the areas in red could not support themselves financially as the areas in blue make all the money for this country especially now that agriculture has become an afterthought, but ok, if you say Kansas?

where do the blue areas  get their food-the heartland and the south?

you must be smoking crack if you think the east and west coast are the hubs? the colonial east coast which was the torch of freedom against tyranny, has now succumbed to it's own tyranny.

the heartland and the south are the heartbeat of this country. And all the  innovation, invention, education, and jobs are in these areas now.

The east and west coast are nothing but vacation spots,  with high costs of living, taxes and perpetual welfare.

Listen, buddy, we are all Pats fans so you get a pass this once. Try not to generalize by drawing circles on a map. However, if you are going to go for a major generalization, at least make an educated comment. I'll give you a couple of hints.

First, look up GNP per capita by state. Second, look up average education level by state. I could go on but that should be enough.

Yes we share comon ground becasue we're Patriots fans

Apparently you must be liberal, because a conservative would know what I'm talking about, and would not be offended. In the end, it doesn't matter which state has the most money, or the highest education, it'll matter when there's a call to arms. And I don't see the blue states arming up to come to take the red states.

Hopefully the conservatives in the blue states won't need help from the red states. And once again we can all be one big happy country, instead of being divided by the liberal  agenda.

Go Patriots

Call to arms?....you ARE insane....absolutely INSANE....My own son is a card carrying member of the NRA, he has a lic. to carry a concealed weapon, yet after reading your post he'd think you are a nutjob.....what the heck is wrong with you?...you in love with the stars and bars or what...THE RED STATES DRAW MORE IN UNEMPLOYMENT, WELFARE, HOUSING AND FOOD STAMPS THAN DO THE BLUE STATES....what about that don't you get?!   Trying to claim the President is from Africa is an absolute indication most red staters are terrified of minorities and are pretty much racist....look around...the country is majority "minority" now....it will forever be...what are you going to do then, leave the US?Go to Alaska and seceed? Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way up north, because you cost the rest of us too much as it is...pay your "fair" share taxes and S T F U!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

But that doesn't fit the liberal agenda, so it is an unimportant, minor detail.

The "liberal agenda" is an invention of the establishment to keep Americans bickering over some perceived dichotomy that doesn't really exist, left vs right, liberal vs conservative, dem vs republican.... We're all Americans, either we're in this boat together or we'll sink together because we're to busy arguing over nonsense to bail water out of the boat.

We can trade the NE Blue to Canada for land west of Toronto and the Westcoast Blue to MEXICO all the mineral rights in the Gulf and  manage the rest.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

These are only the hubs of innovation, invention and education in this country, the areas in red could not support themselves financially as the areas in blue make all the money for this country especially now that agriculture has become an afterthought, but ok, if you say Kansas?

you must be smoking crack if you think the east and west coast are the hubs? the colonial east coast which was the torch of freedom against tyranny, has now succumbed to it's own tyranny.

the heartland and the south are the heartbeat of this country. And all the  innovation, invention, education, and jobs are in these areas now.

The east and west coast are nothing but vacation spots,  with high costs of living, taxes and perpetual welfare.

Listen, buddy, we are all Pats fans so you get a pass this once. Try not to generalize by drawing circles on a map. However, if you are going to go for a major generalization, at least make an educated comment. I'll give you a couple of hints.

First, look up GNP per capita by state. Second, look up average education level by state. I could go on but that should be enough.

Apparently you must be liberal, because a conservative would know what I'm talking about, and would not be offended. In the end, it doesn't matter which state has the most money, or the highest education, it'll matter when there's a call to arms. And I don't see the blue states arming up to come to take the red states.

Hopefully the conservatives in the blue states won't need help from the red states. And once again we can all be one big happy country, instead of being divided by the liberal  agenda.

Go Patriots

Call to arms?....you ARE insane....absolutely INSANE....My own son is a card carrying member of the NRA, he has a lic. to carry a concealed weapon, yet after reading your post he'd think you are a nutjob.....what the heck is wrong with you?...you in love with the stars and bars or what...THE RED STATES DRAW MORE IN UNEMPLOYMENT, WELFARE, HOUSING AND FOOD STAMPS THAN DO THE BLUE STATES....what about that don't you get?!   Trying to claim the President is from Africa is an absolute indication most red staters are terrified of minorities and are pretty much racist....look around...the country is majority "minority" now....it will forever be...what are you going to do then, leave the US?Go to Alaska and seceed? Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way up north, because you cost the rest of us too much as it is...pay your "fair" share taxes and S T F U!

Naw, I'll just stay right here in the open spacious southern plains of Oklahoma and enjoy the beautiful sunsets.

Now how abut that Duck Dynasty, huh

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

These are only the hubs of innovation, invention and education in this country, the areas in red could not support themselves financially as the areas in blue make all the money for this country especially now that agriculture has become an afterthought, but ok, if you say so Kansas?

Traditionally that is true, but areas that are pro business are likely to see the educated and investing population migrating. The circled areas are among the most pro-liberal, anti-business areas in the country. I have friends who purchased a small bakery/ice cream/coffee shop on the cape a couple years back. They said the day they signed the papers, they were contacted by at least 20 federal, state and local agencies looking for a piece of the pie (so to speak). 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/joelkotkin/2013/12/26/the-metro-areas-with-the-most-economic-momentum-going-into-2014/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

THE TEA PARTY:

CBS News

Well, I would rather take polls like this from Gallop etc as the MSM is a prt of the democrat party      and there is no official TP , just a lot of difervent affiliations but no TP  lines like GOP or dem on the ballot

t But that said

I would say the ethnic break down is probably right and btw The Two early TP events I went to had black speakers,. I wish more would join

I question the college grad and dollars? 

Gun number , probably But would like to see the regional break down of everything

The interesting thing about the church affiliation reflects the country, but the number that seems low to me, according to what u write is only 38% go to church every week! not exactly a bible thumper led effort

What I am only going to say is the TP was a reaction by conservatives to gov debt. one reason the Dem s took back the house was because conservative fiscal types were po d at the republicans. We have crossed on this b4'If you want to believe your pix as the gospel of what the TP is there is no discussion to have

You also like to bludgeon Fox, As you wish, but cbs, abc,cnn, nytimes, wash post and the tingle up my leg crowd at msnbc are all surprised that obamacare is such a mess. fox wasn't, except for the libs one finds on fox, And yes fiscal conservatives who knew it from the beginning

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

THE TEA PARTY:

CBS News

Well, I would rather take polls like this from Gallop etc as the MSM is a prt of the democrat party      and there is no official TP , just a lot of difervent affiliations but no TP  lines like GOP or dem on the ballot

t But that said

I would say the ethnic break down is probably right and btw The Two early TP events I went to had black speakers,. I wish more would join

Gun number , probably But would like to see the regional break down of everything

The interesting thing about the church affiliation reflects the country, but the number that seems low to me, according to what u write is only 38% go to church every week! not exactly a bible thumper led effort

What I am only going to say is the TP was a reaction by conservatives to gov debt. one reason the Dem s took back the house was because conservative fiscal types were po d at the republicans. We have crossed on this b4'If you want to believe your pix as the gospel of what the TP is there is no discussion to have

You also like to bludgeon Fox, As you wish, but cbs, abc,cnn, nytimes, wash post and the tingle up my leg crowd at msnbc are all surprised that obamacare is such a mess. fox wasn't, except for the libs one finds on fox, And yes fiscal conservatives who knew it from the beginning

You mean melswitts right? I just supplied you with where those rigged poll numbers came from.

But I have high respect for Fox. http://www.foxnewsgirls.com/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

THE TEA PARTY:

CBS News

t But that said

You mean melswitts right? I just supplied you with where those rigged poll numbers came from.

Sorry missed what you wrote, As I said I don't really believe anything from the MSM, and as I summed up Fox news got obamacare correct while the others didn't and aren't. And to those who believe in the progressives and all they stand for , I give them Detroit, and now NYC in future years

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

THE TEA PARTY:

CBS News

t But that said

Sorry missed what you wrote, As I said I don't really believe anything from the MSM, and as I summed up Fox news got obamacare correct while the others didn't and aren't. And to those who believe in the progressives and all they stand for , I give them Detroit, and now NYC in future years

Obamacare hasn't even started yet...LMFAO@ U...the primary reason for the budget deficit is the RATE of increase of health care---primarily MEDICARE....and the Afforadble Care Act will cut the rate of increase completely...but, of course, the hyper rich that Fox News caters to, as well as the under educated masses in the south, midwest and far west, the aforementioned "red" areas, don't want to know how it really woprks...they are against it because the President is black...racist is as racist does...that's a cold hard fact...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

BTW...the Affordable Care Act will be here forever....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to croc's comment:

Wiki?  Wiki? and someone is giving this credibility. Good grief Charley Brown!

There is a liberal agenda in the media....and a Conservative one too.  I'm a centrist sick of both extremist sides trying to tell me what's right. 

Anyone taking Duck Dynasty seriously need to view 60 continuous hours of the Kardasians as punishment. 

I'm not sure 60 hours is enough.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

But that doesn't fit the liberal agenda, so it is an unimportant, minor detail.

The "liberal agenda" is an invention of the establishment to keep Americans bickering over some perceived dichotomy that doesn't really exist, left vs right, liberal vs conservative, dem vs republican.... We're all Americans, either we're in this boat together or we'll sink together because we're to busy arguing over nonsense to bail water out of the boat.

Careful Wozz, you are making too much sense.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Go Patriots

are you sure you are an American? Last I heard what he said you may not agree with, but it is protected under the first ammendment as is what Phil said from duck dynasty. Free speech doesn't mean free as long as you agree or tote the line. 

Phil said what he said not because he is a racist or homophobe as you easily characterize him, but because he has a belief system deeply rooted in religion...which is also protected under the first amendment. 

Last point...can you please supply some stats on the red states sucking more of our tax dollars than blue states? And, I would want to see it as a percentage of the population given the concentration of people are on either coast. Also, since you love social policy so much, why do you of all people have an issue with redistribution of wealth? It fits nicely into what you believe.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

BTW...the Affordable Care Act will be here forever....

Great Mel, have you signed up yet? You should enroll in the bronze plan. It will only cost you $545 per month in premiums. I hear under the plan it treats serious illness with Advil and cough syrup.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

THE TEA PARTY:

CBS News

t But that said

Obamacare hasn't even started yet...LMFAO@ U...the primary reason for the budget deficit is the RATE of increase of health care---primarily MEDICARE....and the Afforadble Care Act will cut the rate of increase completely...but, of course, the hyper rich that Fox News caters to, as well as the under educated masses in the south, midwest and far west, the aforementioned "red" areas, don't want to know how it really woprks...they are against it because the President is black...racist is as racist does...that's a cold hard fact...

Lol. Back to the basics I see. Don't agree with someone, revert to the Saul alinsky play book. How smart of you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Won't happen because the states in red won't let it. Arm up baby

It will happen, because it is prophesied it will happen. And by the time it's fully in place, most of the people who would stop it will be gone. Those left will lap it up like hungry dogs. Those lappers already are lapping it up as we speak. Yeah, those blue states have more than their share of the condemned.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

[paragraphs removed]

This isn't conspiracy fluff but his actual words if you bother to research any of it, which I suspect you won't, chances are you already know the truth and you're a disinformation agent, or more likely you are just a natural skeptic and blissfully unaware, either way good luck going forward, go Pats.

Of course it is.   It's all conspiracy talk.  As you know, NY is not Congress, nor a federal entity.

This will be my last post on this thread since my thoughts aren't really about the original topic anyway, and you and I will not change either's opinion.

In closing, it always saddens me when I hear someone like you, that comes across as intelligent in every other way, buying into loopy conspiracies.

And by all means, Go Pats!   On that we'll agree.

You're only recourse is to call me a conspiracy nut and move on, the facts are irrefutable.  I'm sorry it saddens you, it saddens me the the last vestiges of democracy die away.

Meanwhile, idiots like Rusty applaud while Obama, the courts and Congress wipe their a55 with the Constitution.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

It will happen, because it is prophesied it will happen. And by the time it's fully in place, most of the people who would stop it will be gone. Those left will lap it up like hungry dogs. Those lappers already are lapping it up as we speak. Yeah, those blue states have more than their share of the condemned.

So Babe, are you saying that 10-20 million Americans won't be able to stand up to Homeland Security and FEMA if it came down to it?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

So Babe, are you saying that 10-20 million Americans won't be able to stand up to Homeland Security and FEMA if it came down to it?

I'm saying, most of those willing to fight won't be here. The rest will mostly gobble up the big lie, and the few left that might fight will be overwhelmed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Go Patriots

are you sure you are an American? Last I heard what he said you may not agree with, but it is protected under the first ammendment as is what Phil said from duck dynasty. Free speech doesn't mean free as long as you agree or tote the line. 

Phil said what he said not because he is a racist or homophobe as you easily characterize him, but because he has a belief system deeply rooted in religion...which is also protected under the first amendment. 

Last point...can you please supply some stats on the red states sucking more of our tax dollars than blue states? And, I would want to see it as a percentage of the population given the concentration of people are on either coast. Also, since you love social policy so much, why do you of all people have an issue with redistribution of wealth? It fits nicely into what you believe.

He's a racist...I don't have to hide behind the "Ist Amendment" crutch.....if it walks like a racisty and talks like a racist, it's a racist...maybe you are too!

Sections
Shortcuts