DUCK DYNASTY.. thoughts? i say "well-played" by all sides!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: DUCK DYNASTY.. thoughts? i say

Actually agree about Cheney,  The rest is theater  The country is run by and for the rich They dont have to sit in seret conclaves swearing oaths, they just buy candidates And war to a certain level is good for business, which is why we are always at war somewhere

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Point is if there is that many red states, why do we have a liberal President

[/QUOTE]

Cause you have big liberal cities like Chicago, New York, LA, SF, Cleveland, Phildelphia, ect, ect. that carry the states in the elections, so they win all  the electoral votes and you get a numbskull as president

[/QUOTE]

Or the red counties win, and we still get a numbskull as president.  

[/QUOTE]

PRO... You are the numbskull on this issue.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A  Liberal Media Example..... The NEW YORK TIMES report that Bengazhi was the result of an anti-Islam movie. Ignoring the facts. [Bridge for sale]. The report is a blatent attempt to polish up HILARY's image preceeding her run for Pres. BUT,there is NO Liberal basis in the media. The NYT likes kissing Hilary"s Twitter and shining Obama's spheres. On second thought,he does have any.

[/QUOTE]

Im very Conservative and get these same kind of complaints all the time from buds about how Obama got elected twice....They blame everybody EXCEPT the Republican party who is the ultimate fault for refusing to run candidates that can win. McCain was not bad, but Palin was a major embarassment - the Christian Right forced her on the ticket. Had he ran with his original VP candidate Bill Richardson he would have won. Romney was a disaster from the get go - a liberal Republican as MA Governor, who signed all the MA antigun laws, talked at pro choice rallies, and put in Mass Health - forerunner of Obama care, and then the Republican party tries to portray him 10 years later as a Conservative.....Oh and while we are at it - hows the G.O.P new monicker of "Great Opportunity Party" working out?? The Republicans are so fractured right now between the tea party fraction, the moderate fraction, and the Christian right, its just guaranteeing Hillary in 2016...

[/QUOTE]

I believe Palin was McCAIN's choice... to pick up the woman's vote.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A  Liberal Media Example..... The NEW YORK TIMES report that Bengazhi was the result of an anti-Islam movie. Ignoring the facts. [Bridge for sale]. The report is a blatent attempt to polish up HILARY's image preceeding her run for Pres. BUT,there is NO Liberal basis in the media. The NYT likes kissing Hilary"s Twitter and shining Obama's spheres. On second thought,he does have any.

[/QUOTE]

Im very Conservative and get these same kind of complaints all the time from buds about how Obama got elected twice....They blame everybody EXCEPT the Republican party who is the ultimate fault for refusing to run candidates that can win. McCain was not bad, but Palin was a major embarassment - the Christian Right forced her on the ticket. Had he ran with his original VP candidate Bill Richardson he would have won. Romney was a disaster from the get go - a liberal Republican as MA Governor, who signed all the MA antigun laws, talked at pro choice rallies, and put in Mass Health - forerunner of Obama care, and then the Republican party tries to portray him 10 years later as a Conservative.....Oh and while we are at it - hows the G.O.P new monicker of "Great Opportunity Party" working out?? The Republicans are so fractured right now between the tea party fraction, the moderate fraction, and the Christian right, its just guaranteeing Hillary in 2016...

[/QUOTE]

John McCain is not a republican, he is a liberal. sarah palin has become a kook.

The GOP will need to send up Ted Crz and Bill Lee in 2016. These guys are the only ones putting up a fight against the old guard of republicans.

I wish a strong Independent would run.

As for Hillary, she's worse than Obama, and the fact she did nothing to save the life of our Ambasssdor in Libya, and let him be raped and killed by heathens oesn't help her chances anyway.

[/QUOTE]

those are some strong words because Obama is arguably one of the worst U.S. presidents in history. 

[/QUOTE]

+10

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

“Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” - Orwell

MelsWitt loves to post memes about crazy conspiracy nuts, but the truth is the future has been written Babe.  And while I'm not a bible thumper I was raised in a serious catholic family with nuns at the head of the family, and while I may not believe in angels and demons, those in power do, so it doesn't matter what I believe.  

The shadow government that actually runs things, the 1 percent, are cabalistic in nature and have handed this nonsense down over generations.  They practiced majick from the early day's, nothing more than mass hypnosis through ritual and public displays of violence and coercion.  There's nothing holy about it at all, the Zionists were promised Israel because the Rothschilds engineered it, not because God willed it.  We are being taken for a ride.

The future was not foretold in the bible, the bible and it's interpretation by the freemasonic powers that be have been calculated and predetermined, their future is a script that was written long ago, not a vision of future events.  This is what Masons refer to as the "great work" even though the majority of masons have no clue what the truth is or what it actually means, they just joined to be part of something bigger than themselves or to get ahead.

Listen to the song Mind Games by John Lennon, he exposes this "majick" and if you look on the cover of Sgt. Peppers you'll see it's high priest, Alister Crowley, a Satanist and Mason (OTO) of the highest degree.  Mind Games wasn't about relationships or some light frippery, it's about mind warfare, it's why they killed him, he was changing the mantra from "kill Vietcong" to "make love not war" and "war is over if you want it."

We're playing those mind games together

Pushing the barriers planting seeds

Playing the mind guerrilla

Chanting the Mantra peace on earth

We all been playing those mind games forever

Some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil

Doing the mind guerrilla

Some call it magic the search for the grail

Love is the answer and you know that for sure

Love is a flower you got to let it grow

So keep on playing those mind games together

Faith in the future out of the now

You just can't beat on those mind guerrillas

Absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind

Yeah we're playing those mind games together

Projecting our images in space and in time

Yes is the answer and you know that for sure

Yes is surrender you got to let it go

So keep on playing those mind games together

Doing the ritual dance in the sun

Millions of mind guerrillas

Putting their soul power to the karmic wheel

Keep on playing those mind games together

Raising the spirit of peace and love

(I want you to make love, not war

I know you've heard it before)

[/QUOTE]

Well, I said I was leaving the thread, and I did, but I started reading more today ... and I had to come back and correct Wozzy here.

Mind Games was released in 1973.

America's involvement in Vietnam ended in 1975.

Lennon died in 1980.

The factual timeline makes your thesis complete bs.   If Lennon was perceived to be a threat, why didn't they "kill him" while the war was still raging?   And let me guess, Chapman was a stooge or puppet for the NWO, right?  I mean Lennon walked the streets of NYC regularly, so it's not like any mental defective with a gun could shoot him.  What about George Harrison?   He preached non-violence too.  Was he taken out too?

Wozzy aren't you afraid the NSA is locked in on your device and is ready to take you away?  I mean, that's your thesis.  You know they have the technology to trace messages back to IP's and GPS coordinates.   Why are you making it easier for them to find you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to melswitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

THE TEA PARTY:

[/QUOTE]

I'm not a TP member, though I believe in some of their goals.

What Mel failed to mention, while no doubt trying to disparage the TP, is from the same source there is this quote: "They are better educated than most Americans: 37 percent are college graduates, compared to 25 percent of Americans overall."

That quote doesn't fit the narrative of "dumb, old, white guys" so it was omitted.

And the "higher educated" stat is supported by the 2010 census and was also reported by the NYT.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

THE TEA PARTY:

[/QUOTE]

What Mel failed to mention, while no doubt trying to disparage the TP, is from the same source there is this quote: "They are better educated than most Americans: 37 percent are college graduates, compared to 25 percent of Americans overall."

That quote doesn't fit the narrative of "dumb, old, white guys" so it was omitted.

And the "higher educated" stat is supported by the 2010 census and was also reported by the NYT.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but for years, the better educated (particularly those with advanced degrees) have tended to vote Democratic. The Republican vote is more middle of the road when it comes to education.  Democrats tend to get the high end and the low end education-wise. Republicans do better with the middle of the education spectrum.  There is, though, quite a bit of overlap in all demographics, so it's maybe misleading to conclude too much based on averages. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

THE TEA PARTY:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but for years, the better educated (particularly those with advanced degrees) have tended to vote Democratic. The Republican vote is more middle of the road when it comes to education.  Democrats tend to get the high end and the low end education-wise. Republicans do better with the middle of the education spectrum.  There is, though, quite a bit of overlap in all demographics, so it's maybe misleading to conclude too much based on averages. 

[/QUOTE]

U think it is more regional and cultural. and I am to the point that the ivy leagues teal are ideologue smart and real world stupid. Lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

Well, I said I was leaving the thread, and I did, but I started reading more today ... and I had to come back and correct Wozzy here.

Mind Games was released in 1973.

America's involvement in Vietnam ended in 1975.

Lennon died in 1980.

The factual timeline makes your thesis complete bs.   If Lennon was perceived to be a threat, why didn't they "kill him" while the war was still raging?   And let me guess, Chapman was a stooge or puppet for the NWO, right?  I mean Lennon walked the streets of NYC regularly, so it's not like any mental defective with a gun could shoot him.  What about George Harrison?   He preached non-violence too.  Was he taken out too?

Wozzy aren't you afraid the NSA is locked in on your device and is ready to take you away?  I mean, that's your thesis.  You know they have the technology to trace messages back to IP's and GPS coordinates.   Why are you making it easier for them to find you?

[/QUOTE]

I don't have to wonder about the NSA, wiki leaks already told us they've been monitoring all of us including the leaders of Germany and France, or is that a wildeyed conspiracy as well?  The timeline of John Lennon's life proves nothing, he had semi retired, become a full time stay at home dad, he released a new album which meant he was ending his self imposed timeout, his life as a revolutionary didn't end with the war, there were new causes to champion.

I can't nor would try to convince you of anything, you believe in a multitude of lone shooters who just happen to all read multiple copies of Catcher In The Rye, who have spent time in mental institutions with CIA ties and the propensity for shooting people with opinions.  MK Ultra is real, has been admitted to.  Magic bullets don't exist.

So stick tour head in the sand, enjoy your daily dose of BS on the boobtube everyday, believe everything you're told, hope it works out for you.  The forefathers would applaud your apathy and naivety I'm sure. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

THE TEA PARTY:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

U think it is more regional and cultural. and I am to the point that the ivy leagues teal are ideologue smart and real world stupid. Lol

[/QUOTE]

I do think people tend toward two ways of looking at the world. Some gravitate toward clarity, a clear delineation of right and wrong, and respect for convention.  Others gravitate toward ambiguity, an appreciation of multiple perspectives, and a distrust of convention.  The first tend to vote Republican (or conservative), the second tend to vote Democratic (or liberal).  The first tends to fit with "action" (i.e., real world smarts), the second with contemplation.  A lot of intellectuals fall into the second bucket, because their intelligence comes from their openmindedness to multiple perspectives and their ability to break convention and think outside the box.  However, there are plenty of very intelligent people who think the other way.  Myself, I'm definitely in the liberal group, but I can appreciate the need for right-wing thinkers too (it's part of the comfort with ambiguity and multiple perspectives, I guess Wink).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Might want to check on that....Bill Richardson NM governor was McCains choice...and he was GASP  PRO CHOICE....The Republican hire ups called McCain to a meeting on a weekend, and surprise Palin is put on the ticket on Monday due to the Christian Right.....Which is the death nell  of the Republican party, until they admit America is a pro choice country, and allow a pro choice candidate, they wont win anoher national election. That and pot legalization are the only 2 issues the MTV under 30 generation cares about......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't have to wonder about the NSA, wiki leaks already told us they've been monitoring all of us including the leaders of Germany and France, or is that a wildeyed conspiracy as well?  

No, that is both believable and factual.

The timeline of John Lennon's life proves nothing, he had semi retired, become a full time stay at home dad, he released a new album which meant he was ending his self imposed timeout, his life as a revolutionary didn't end with the war, there were new causes to champion.

Yeah, that Double Fantasy album sure was a threat to authority.  Most people were duped into thinking it was about domestic bliss.

I can't nor would try to convince you of anything, you believe in a multitude of lone shooters who just happen to all read multiple copies of Catcher In The Rye, who have spent time in mental institutions with CIA ties and the propensity for shooting people with opinions.  MK Ultra is real, has been admitted to.  Magic bullets don't exist.

I wonder if John Wilkes Booth read Catcher?  Oh, that's right, it wasn't published yet!  And the CIA hadn't been formed.  Must have been those Masons!

And there was no "magic bullet".  Science has shown that to be the case.

So stick tour head in the sand, enjoy your daily dose of BS on the boobtube everyday, believe everything you're told, hope it works out for you.  The forefathers would applaud your apathy and naivety I'm sure. 

I can think for myself (registered as neither dem. nor rep.) and be very skeptical of the government at each turn without believing in every loony theory.

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Might want to check on that....Bill Richardson NM governor was McCains choice...and he was GASP  PRO CHOICE....The Republican hire ups called McCain to a meeting on a weekend, and surprise Palin is put on the ticket on Monday due to the Christian Right.....Which is the death nell  of the Republican party, until they admit America is a pro choice country, and allow a pro choice candidate, they wont win anoher national election. That and pot legalization are the only 2 issues the MTV under 30 generation cares about......

[/QUOTE]

Can't disagree!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So candidates should simply say whatever they want to get elected, not say what they think is right and let the people vote?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Pretty much got it Cat.  Not what I believe Woz, its what you believe

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's because liberals permeate academia. For them, it is often an end unto itself. Conservatives tend to acquire only the education needed to make $$$.

The education level of a certain party means little in assessing their level of wisdom.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

OBAMY told  LIES before he was elected the first time and continues to do so. Obamy is a congenital LIAR. Anybody dispute that????????????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

John McCain is not a republican, he is a liberal. sarah palin has become a kook.

The GOP will need to send up Ted Crz and Bill Lee in 2016. These guys are the only ones putting up a fight against the old guard of republicans.

I wish a strong Independent would run.

As for Hillary, she's worse than Obama, and the fact she did nothing to save the life of our Ambasssdor in Libya, and let him be raped and killed by heathens oesn't help her chances anyway.

[/QUOTE]

those are some strong words because Obama is arguably one of the worst U.S. presidents in history. 

[/QUOTE]

is the worst, and hopefully gets impeached

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/28/dnc-sends-email-defending-obama-from-impeachment-possibility/#!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's because liberals permeate academia. For them, it is often an end unto itself. Conservatives tend to acquire only the education needed to make $$$.

The education level of a certain party means little in assessing their level of wisdom.

[/QUOTE]

+1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree fully.  Personally, I think that speaks well for the liberals.  I'm sure others will have a different point of view.  Different values. Different world views.  Personally, I'm more impressed with people who pursue knowledge for knowledge's sake than with those who pursue it simply for the money. Others, of course, will admire those who go for the dough. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree fully.  Personally, I think that speaks well for the liberals.  I'm sure others will have a different point of view.  Different values. Different world views.  Personally, I'm more impressed with people who pursue knowledge for knowledge's sake than with those who pursue it simply for the money. Others, of course, will admire those who go for the dough. 

[/QUOTE]

Coming from a person who is in Canada for the money!!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What's your view on Bill Gates then?   Dropped out of Harvard.  Made billions at MicroSoft, employing tens of thousands in the process, then turned to a life of philanthropy that was only made possible by his relentless pursuit of what capitalism had to offer.

Or Andrew Carnegie?

Or, or, or ...