DUCK DYNASTY.. thoughts? i say "well-played" by all sides!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: DUCK DYNASTY.. thoughts? i say

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

I don't have to wonder about the NSA, wiki leaks already told us they've been monitoring all of us including the leaders of Germany and France, or is that a wildeyed conspiracy as well?  

No, that is both believable and factual.

The timeline of John Lennon's life proves nothing, he had semi retired, become a full time stay at home dad, he released a new album which meant he was ending his self imposed timeout, his life as a revolutionary didn't end with the war, there were new causes to champion.

Yeah, that Double Fantasy album sure was a threat to authority.  Most people were duped into thinking it was about domestic bliss.

I can't nor would try to convince you of anything, you believe in a multitude of lone shooters who just happen to all read multiple copies of Catcher In The Rye, who have spent time in mental institutions with CIA ties and the propensity for shooting people with opinions.  MK Ultra is real, has been admitted to.  Magic bullets don't exist.

I wonder if John Wilkes Booth read Catcher?  Oh, that's right, it wasn't published yet!  And the CIA hadn't been formed.  Must have been those Masons!

And there was no "magic bullet".  Science has shown that to be the case.

So stick tour head in the sand, enjoy your daily dose of BS on the boobtube everyday, believe everything you're told, hope it works out for you.  The forefathers would applaud your apathy and naivety I'm sure. 

I can think for myself (registered as neither dem. nor rep.) and be very skeptical of the government at each turn without believing in every loony theory.

You just told me Kennedy was killed by a single bullet, that is the looniest of theories.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Yeah, but for years, the better educated (particularly those with advanced degrees) have tended to vote Democratic. The Republican vote is more middle of the road when it comes to education.  Democrats tend to get the high end and the low end education-wise. Republicans do better with the middle of the education spectrum.  There is, though, quite a bit of overlap in all demographics, so it's maybe misleading to conclude too much based on averages. 

That's because liberals permeate academia. For them, it is often an end unto itself. Conservatives tend to acquire only the education needed to make $$$.

The education level of a certain party means little in assessing their level of wisdom.

Agree fully.  Personally, I think that speaks well for the liberals.  I'm sure others will have a different point of view.  Different values. Different world views.  Personally, I'm more impressed with people who pursue knowledge for knowledge's sake than with those who pursue it simply for the money. Others, of course, will admire those who go for the dough. 

Coming from a person who is in Canada for the money!!!!

So what do you do for a living?  Collect Social Security?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

You just told me Kennedy was killed by a single bullet, that is the looniest of theories.

No.  Two bullets.  But the so-called "magic bullet" has been shown over and over again to be anything but magic.  One bullet went through JFK into the VP and then there was the head shot.

It's called forensic ballistics.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Agree fully.  Personally, I think that speaks well for the liberals.  I'm sure others will have a different point of view.  Different values. Different world views.  Personally, I'm more impressed with people who pursue knowledge for knowledge's sake than with those who pursue it simply for the money. Others, of course, will admire those who go for the dough. 

What's your view on Bill Gates then?   Dropped out of Harvard.  Made billions at MicroSoft, employing tens of thousands in the process, then turned to a life of philanthropy that was only made possible by his relentless pursuit of what capitalism had to offer.

Or Andrew Carnegie?

Or, or, or ...

Nothing wrong with Bill Gates.  Isn't he a Democrat, though?  I didn't say liberals can't make money.  They frequently do.  In fact many of us are quite well off.  We just don't always think that's the most important thing in life. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

LOVE the thread - great laughs from the conspiracy nuts....The map is classic; reminds me of the  90 year old Confederate Vets who saw "Gone with the Wind" and said if the South had that many soldiers, they would have won the war....Point is if there is that many red states, why do we have a liberal President and liberal Senate?...And for you "Arm up and fight crowd" - no way you could win, cause Obama will destroy you all with his rebuilt Roswell craft......

You probably would have been one of those well grounded citizens that was agreeing the commies burned the Reichstag in 1933 Germany.

Its the conspiracy nuts like you who became SS assassins - how many NSA drones are scouting you out???

SS assassins were conspiracy nuts? That's a pretty nutty view.

You probably believed Clinton when he said he didn't have sexual relations with that woman, or Nixon when he said, your president isn't a crook, and that LHO was a lone gunman, or the Gulf of Tonkin incident happened, or that we didn't spy on our allies.....

Me, I'm skeptical. I don't necessarily believe in any conspiracy theory. But, unlike you, at least I have enough brains to wonder if the whole truth is being told in the face of so many proven lies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Yeah, but for years, the better educated (particularly those with advanced degrees) have tended to vote Democratic. The Republican vote is more middle of the road when it comes to education.  Democrats tend to get the high end and the low end education-wise. Republicans do better with the middle of the education spectrum.  There is, though, quite a bit of overlap in all demographics, so it's maybe misleading to conclude too much based on averages. 

That's because liberals permeate academia. For them, it is often an end unto itself. Conservatives tend to acquire only the education needed to make $$$.

The education level of a certain party means little in assessing their level of wisdom.

Trade stocks. no SS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to billge's comment:

More signs , the Rothschilds, black popes,Zionists, the Beatles, the Masons, the Stone of Scone,, This sounds like Christmas dinner with my family in the fifties, everything but Destiny magazine.  You guys are really going to confuseour Kansas friend in Oklahoma.  He was working on the simple stuff

Dude you don't know the half of it. Ever heard of the military industrial complex? Come play in my backyard.

I guess Ike was a conspiracy nut, as was JFK.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

More signs , the Rothschilds, black popes,Zionists, the Beatles, the Masons, the Stone of Scone,, This sounds like Christmas dinner with my family in the fifties, everything but Destiny magazine.  You guys are really going to confuseour Kansas friend in Oklahoma.  He was working on the simple stuff

Dude you don't know the half of it. Ever heard of the military industrial complex? Come play in my backyard.

Seems the liberals latched onto Ike's speech and have been trying to dismantle the military since then

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

LOVE the thread - great laughs from the conspiracy nuts....The map is classic; reminds me of the  90 year old Confederate Vets who saw "Gone with the Wind" and said if the South had that many soldiers, they would have won the war....Point is if there is that many red states, why do we have a liberal President and liberal Senate?...And for you "Arm up and fight crowd" - no way you could win, cause Obama will destroy you all with his rebuilt Roswell craft......

You probably would have been one of those well grounded citizens that was agreeing the commies burned the Reichstag in 1933 Germany.

Its the conspiracy nuts like you who became SS assassins - how many NSA drones are scouting you out???

You probably believed Clinton when he said he didn't have sexual relations with that woman, or Nixon when he said, your president isn't a crook, and that LHO was a lone gunman, or the Gulf of Tonkin incident happened, or that we didn't spy on our allies.....

Me, I'm skeptical. I don't necessarily believe in any conspiracy theory. But, unlike you, at least I have enough brains to wonder if the whole truth is being told in the face of so many proven lies.

And let me guess you wiil insist - "W" was right on the Iraqi WMDs, then when that petered out tried to claim that Iraq was behind the Sept 11th attacks....Say how much did Cheney and Haliburton make off the Iraqi oilfields??? Talk about candidate for worst President in US history....And if Clintons worst issue was lying about Monica - I will gladly take that over kids coming home in bodybags. 2 from my home town so far....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

And let me guess you wiil insist - "W" was right on the Iraqi WMDs, then when that petered out tried to claim that Iraq was behind the Sept 11th attacks....Say how much did Cheney and Haliburton make off the Iraqi oilfields??? Talk about candidate for worst President in US history....And if Clintons worst issue was lying about Monica - I will gladly take that over kids coming home in bodybags. 2 from my home town so far....

The Clinton years seem like a golden age compared with what the States have had since . . .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Trade stocks. no SS

Are you a broker or do you trade for yourself?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm impressed by neither. Those who seek education are perhaps not seeking it for knowledge's sake, but rather, prestige's sake.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm impressed by neither. Those who seek education are perhaps not seeking it for knowledge's sake, but rather, prestige's sake.

Sure, some are doing it for ego gratification.  But there are people who study just because they like studying.  A lot of the best do it for the love of their subject, pure and simple.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No.  Two bullets.  But the so-called "magic bullet" has been shown over and over again to be anything but magic.  One bullet went through JFK into the VP and then there was the head shot.

Ahhh, the VP wasn't shot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

And there are those who go for degree after degree trying to postpone entry into the real world.  (My wife was one, but I've shown her the light).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

To be fair prolate, clinton had it the easiest of any president arguably ever.

Maybe.  And I don't give presidents too much credit or too much blame for the economy during their terms.   There are far too many other factors at work.  Still, in retrospect, Clinton navigated and thrived within a complex environment far better than either Bush or Obama. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Ahhh, the VP wasn't shot.

Sorry, you are correct.   Meant Connally.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The Clinton years seem like a golden age compared with what the States have had since . . .

Clinton had numerous scandals, and failed to act on Al-Qieda when they first tried to bomb the WTC and address the problem of Islamist terrorists

We haven't had a golden age since Reagan was President

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Obviously there is need to be skeptical about the claims of WMDs, since they found none. W clearly had an agenda as does Obama who has broken promise after promise.

Obama sucks, the Bushs sucked and Clinton sucked. Actually, the only presidents I might call good since WW2 are Reagan, Ike and JFK.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Obama sucks, the Bushs sucked and Clinton sucked. Actually, the only presidents I might call good since WW2 are Reagan, Ike and JFK.

+1

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

To be fair prolate, clinton had it the easiest of any president arguably ever.

Maybe.  And I don't give presidents too much credit or too much blame for the economy during their terms.   There are far too many other factors at work.  Still, in retrospect, Clinton navigated and thrived within a complex environment far better than either Bush or Obama. 

HUNH? Clinton merely got lucky with the timing of the dotcom bubble. That simply financed his largest tax increase in history.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Seems the liberals latched onto Ike's speech and have been trying to dismantle the military since then

Lol!!!

Loony bird.^^^

Shouldn't you be up on broke-back mountain this weekend dumbkoff?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Nonsense. W had his real estate bubble, just like Clinton had the dotcom bubble. Poor Obama needs a bubble!

Sections
Shortcuts