DUI

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Re: DUI

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/georgia-linebacker-alec-ogletree-charged-dui-just-days-132432459--nfl.html

Except Ogletree did not only had problem with DUI days before the Combine. Hw was suspended for 4 games by UGA in the beginning for 2012 season for violation of substance abuse policy. He was also arrested for theft in his freshman year and was suspended for one game.

There is often just a thin red line separating a low IQ thug and some football players.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Could be worse...he could of punched a cop in the face.

I am pretty sure a DUI is worse than some alleged mystery punch in a crowd of people outside of a bar.

Leave it to you to continue to be a wet blanket Pats fan as Brady runs around pouting that he doesn't have enough weaponry putting up 13 points in another postseason game.

except that one is an employee of the patriots and the other is not.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Well, the problem with Mr. Dennard is he punched a cop in the face AND can cover pretty well.  If either thing weren't true, there would be no problem at all.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

FACT:  You are a mewling pùke.  

Straight enough for you?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

I am pretty sure a DUI is worse than some alleged mystery punch in a crowd of people outside of a bar.

Leave it to you to continue to be a wet blanket Pats fan as Brady runs around pouting that he doesn't have enough weaponry putting up 13 points in another postseason game.

yep, one you lose your license, the other you can go to jail for 5 years.  You're pretty smart, queenie.

Actually, one factually happened with scientifc evidence and shows poor judgement. The other incident, isn't proven as even happening in reflection of the charges on the table.

In fact, the actual victim said Dennard isn't even the one who punched him. lol

You lose again.  You really struggle with facts and science don't you? Lose your virginity yet? LOL!

Yes, Queenie, and OJ didn't do it.

OJ did it, as did Ray Lewis.  I am pretty sure when a victim testifies that Dennard didn't punch him, then that's the truth.

You lose again. In fact, you lose every time you open your mouth because you are in fact a loser.

Oh, the victim?  Pretty sure it's the assaulting the officer charge that is the one that's going to get him jail time.   What an idiot you are.  Clearly, your big excuse here is that if he didn't punch the 'victim' then he had every right to punch the cop in the face.  Man' you're dumb.

No, dummy. The victim is the kid who was coldcocked in the head, with a bloody mouth.

Dennard had nothing to do with that assault, you moron. Learn the details of the case.  The cops got completely exposed on the stand by the victim himself which means the cops went after the wrong person that night in Dennard.

The case went so well, Dennard's former coach Bo Pellini didn't even take the stand on Dennard's behalf.

The cop made up the story about being punched in the face, you moron.  It's hilarious how naive you are as an adult.  Sad, really.  A virgin at 45 and unable to read between the lines.

Hey, how are you Jets doing? Did they cut Bart Scott yet?  How's his nosebleed these days? bawhaha

So Dennard didn't punch anyone in the face that night? He didn't punch that guy in the club or the police officer? This whole thing is just the biggest misunderstanding in the history of law enforcement? Wow, that's cool. I kind of feel bad for Dennard though...he was supposed to be a first round pick before all these magic nonpunches were thrown...I wonder if a unicorn is behind all this mess? And sometimes seahorses  have been known to fly out of the sea and cause all kinds of criminal activity. Damn seahorses.

Yes. He did not punch anyone in the face according to his testimony on the stand.  Also, the officer had absolutely no medical evidence from this supposed punch.

Doesn't look good for the prosecution at this point, especially when their own reports don't even match the victim's account. lol

Add in the fact Dennard has never been in trouble in his entire life and it looks even worse for the prosecution.

The police never embellish police reports or anything like that especially breaking up a brouhaha in a large crowd of drunk college kids. lmao

You're like the master of not doing any homework on a topic and then thinking you know everything on that topic. It's fascinating.

It's doubly fascinating you've been hired to teach kids as well.

Interesting and good news all around! Dennard gets to have his name cleared and this evil cop will get what's coming to him. We all should of known this was the case - Dennard has never been in trouble his entire life (at least cuaght for anything) - it's obvious that police officers are low level types of society! Yeah the whole backgroung investigation portion of hiring a police officer is a total farce...checking medical records, checking financials, drug test, lie detector test, employment history investigation, interviewing your neighbors, listing your family tree all the way back to the day of cavemen, criminal records opened (all the way to birth), police academy, police exam, eye exam, a physical examination that will truly truly blow your mind...

I'm sure cops just go around looking to accuse higly visible members of local society of face punching on their nights off, makes perfect sense.  And clearly this officer screwed up by not taking his punched face to the hospital afterward - instead he was busy at the station "embellishing" his police report...those things take time! Hey did the police officer accuse Dennard of breaking his nose, too? Oh man, he should of. 

You're a clown - you have not a clue about anything. You, I guarantee, are the first person that would call the police to save you from a guy the physical stature of a Dennard. You would pee your pants without an officer standing in front of you - you wouldn't be able to sleep for months if a guy like Dennard cold clocked you. The police is all you'd be clinging on to for a year - I can only imagine all the emails and phone calls you would be sending to that station...you would drive them absolutely nuts. Grow up.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

yep, one you lose your license, the other you can go to jail for 5 years.  You're pretty smart, queenie.

Actually, one factually happened with scientifc evidence and shows poor judgement. The other incident, isn't proven as even happening in reflection of the charges on the table.

In fact, the actual victim said Dennard isn't even the one who punched him. lol

You lose again.  You really struggle with facts and science don't you? Lose your virginity yet? LOL!

Yes, Queenie, and OJ didn't do it.

OJ did it, as did Ray Lewis.  I am pretty sure when a victim testifies that Dennard didn't punch him, then that's the truth.

You lose again. In fact, you lose every time you open your mouth because you are in fact a loser.

Oh, the victim?  Pretty sure it's the assaulting the officer charge that is the one that's going to get him jail time.   What an idiot you are.  Clearly, your big excuse here is that if he didn't punch the 'victim' then he had every right to punch the cop in the face.  Man' you're dumb.

No, dummy. The victim is the kid who was coldcocked in the head, with a bloody mouth.

Dennard had nothing to do with that assault, you moron. Learn the details of the case.  The cops got completely exposed on the stand by the victim himself which means the cops went after the wrong person that night in Dennard.

The case went so well, Dennard's former coach Bo Pellini didn't even take the stand on Dennard's behalf.

The cop made up the story about being punched in the face, you moron.  It's hilarious how naive you are as an adult.  Sad, really.  A virgin at 45 and unable to read between the lines.

Hey, how are you Jets doing? Did they cut Bart Scott yet?  How's his nosebleed these days? bawhaha

So Dennard didn't punch anyone in the face that night? He didn't punch that guy in the club or the police officer? This whole thing is just the biggest misunderstanding in the history of law enforcement? Wow, that's cool. I kind of feel bad for Dennard though...he was supposed to be a first round pick before all these magic nonpunches were thrown...I wonder if a unicorn is behind all this mess? And sometimes seahorses  have been known to fly out of the sea and cause all kinds of criminal activity. Damn seahorses.

Yes. He did not punch anyone in the face according to his testimony on the stand.  Also, the officer had absolutely no medical evidence from this supposed punch.

Doesn't look good for the prosecution at this point, especially when their own reports don't even match the victim's account. lol

Add in the fact Dennard has never been in trouble in his entire life and it looks even worse for the prosecution.

The police never embellish police reports or anything like that especially breaking up a brouhaha in a large crowd of drunk college kids. lmao

You're like the master of not doing any homework on a topic and then thinking you know everything on that topic. It's fascinating.

It's doubly fascinating you've been hired to teach kids as well.

Interesting and good news all around! Dennard gets to have his name cleared and this evil cop will get what's coming to him. We all should of known this was the case - Dennard has never been in trouble his entire life (at least cuaght for anything) - it's obvious that police officers are low level types of society! Yeah the whole backgroung investigation portion of hiring a police officer is a total farce...checking medical records, checking financials, drug test, lie detector test, employment history investigation, interviewing your neighbors, listing your family tree all the way back to the day of cavemen, criminal records opened (all the way to birth), police academy, police exam, eye exam, a physical examination that will truly truly blow your mind...

I'm sure cops just go around looking to accuse higly visible members of local society of face punching on their nights off, makes perfect sense.  And clearly this officer screwed up by not taking his punched face to the hospital afterward - instead he was busy at the station "embellishing" his police report...those things take time! Hey did the police officer accuse Dennard of breaking his nose, too? Oh man, he should of. 

You're a clown - you have not a clue about anything. You, I guarantee, are the first person that would call the police to save you from a guy the physical stature of a Dennard. You would pee your pants without an officer standing in front of you - you wouldn't be able to sleep for months if a guy like Dennard cold clocked you. The police is all you'd be clinging on to for a year - I can only imagine all the emails and phone calls you would be sending to that station...you would drive them absolutely nuts. Grow up.

I've peed my pants with an officer standing in front of me? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? How's class this morning?  Cupcakes come out alright?

You really are 12 aren't you?   You're telling me to "grow up" because I took the time to update myself on the Dennard case and you did not?

I don't get it, what's so confusing?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

technically a DUI is less of a crime than punching a cop in the face.....but a DUI is much more dangerous than any punch....you see what happened in the josh brent situation not too long ago. plus, we dont know all the facts in the dennard case, so its pointless. leave it to mthurl to bring that garbage up, cmon...

Sections
Shortcuts