Dump on the Dogg Day

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Dump on the Dogg Day

I am not down with this at all.

I will admit that underdoggggg is an annoying little weasel . . .   how could he not be? . . .    he's a Colts' Guy.

But  at least he brings something to the table.

Sure, it's the same argument over and over again, but at least he makes an effort to defend his colors.

You . . .   faust . . .   on the other hand . . .

well . . .

you're just baiting.

Whine and Cheese may not be very nourishing . . .

but at least it's something.

Foot in mouth

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Dump on the Dogg Day:
    On this, the slowest Globe Sunday Sports day of the year, I thought it would be a fun thing to take a giant sh*t all over underdogg, aka, doggbreath, aka Dungy'ssphincter, aka puppypuke, and start one of those rumors he loves to comment about. This  basis of the rumor comes directly from the pages of the Sunday (today's) edition of the Indy Star. I'll place the appropriate Dogg twist to it after this....... Manning's new contract with Colts coming slowly By Mike Chappell Posted: July 11, 2010 Archie Manning can relate. To the designation, not the financial considerations..... Colts owner Jim Irsay is committed to retaining Peyton Manning, the league's only four-time MVP. His current contract -- a six-year, $98 million deal signed in 2004 -- expires at the end of the 2010 season.... Manning declined to talk about his contract status last month. Recently, Tom Condon, Manning's agent, and Colts president Bill Polian took a similar stance. In an interview with a Boston radio station, Polian indicated a new deal for Manning might come later rather than sooner because of the NFL's labor uncertainty. If owners and the players union can't hammer out a new collective bargaining agreement, a lockout could threaten the 2011 season. "We've been going slowly along with Tom Condon because we're trying to formulate some things that will fit no matter what the (new) system is," Polian told WEEI. "We can't get into the nitty-gritty because we don't know what the rules will be. "It's not like you're going to get (a new CBA) in October, I don't think. If that happens, it would be great. But at least you can get a feel for the way things are going." It's possible Manning's new contract won't be finalized until after the season. That happened in 2004 when his rookie contract expired. The Colts first used the franchise tag on Manning, then signed him to a long-term deal. Whatever the NFL landscape is, his new contract could average $20 million a season and include $50 million guaranteed........ "To be honest, I don't know one thing about it,'' Archie Manning said. "The first one (Peyton's rookie contract in 1998), Peyton asked me to be involved, and I was. "They don't do that anymore. Peyton's 34 years old and he's had experience at this. I don't stick my nose in it." CREATION OF AN UNDERDOGG RUMOR! "The above article indicates that Peyton Manning is very, very unhappy with the Colts and has probably played his last game for the team. This is obvious because the Colts owner and it's GM refuse to negotiate with Manning until the new NFL labor agreement is reached. If they really wanted him, they'd have signed him by now. That is obvious! There's alot of hard and bad feeling developing between Manning and the team's ownership...he's really PO'd at the slow pace of negotiations....he talked about going back home to New Orleans to finish off his career where his boyhood idol, his dad Archie, played. Sources at ESPN (Trey Wingo!) said he wanted to spend more time with his newly plowed lower 40 acres and the corn plants recently put in this hallowed ground...it makes for a perfect family situation....everyone knows Peyton LOVES corn....can't searate a man from his corn silk, I guess! But the real issue is the way he whines like a pregnant woman each time he gets sacked, and the religious right thinks it's unseemly for him to be caught mouthing all those four letter words on the TV at his own teammates. The Christian Right, and his ex coach Saint Tony Dungy, do not approve."
    Posted by jfaust1954

Hey Fausty!  BEST post of the offseason!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Dump on the Dogg Day:
    I am not down with this at all. I will admit that underdoggggg is an annoying little weasel . . .   how could he not be? . . .    he's a Colts' Guy. But  at least he brings something to the table. Sure, it's the same argument over and over again, but at least he makes an effort to defend his colors. You . . .   faust . . .   on the other hand . . . well . . . you're just baiting. Whine and Cheese may not be very nourishing . . . but at least it's something.
    Posted by p-mike

Hey Mike!  I think Fausty is just trying to liven up a sad, long offseason Sunday.
    Doggiedooooo LIVES on this board like like a homeless man in a card board box. He never answers any direct question from Tex or Sam.... EVER. Besides, I am very old school...despise Jets and Dolt fans....respect Phin and Squealer fans.

Where has GAMER been hiding her lovely self????? Probably has the offseason Blues.

ONLY 17 more days until TC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Faust's using that picture as his board image is an insult to the monkey.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Underdoggg,  I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I ffart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.  Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Hey Mike!  I think Fausty is just trying to liven up a sad, long offseason Sunday. Doggiedooooo LIVES on this board like like a homeless man in a card board box. He never answers any direct question from Tex or Sam.... EVER. Besides, I am very old school...despise Jets and Dolt fans....respect Phin and Squealer fans. Where has GAMER been hiding her lovely self????? Probably has the offseason Blues. ONLY 17 more days until TC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    Posted by bradleyBliss

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Kiss mir Monkey toukas, Dungy love child dogg!...aND P-MIKE, of course it's baiting...duh?!....ENJOY THE WORLD CUP...I think this is alot more fun...lighten up...go outsdide for a walk for a change...good GAWDDDDD! you know what p-mike, I've read your stuff before, and I hardly call it the stuff of pulitzer quality, or even half decent..BL*W me...it's not worth it, you're just not worth it..lol, rofl..enjoy your day...rofl...and BTW...I've been here a lot longer than you...so what exactly do YOU bring to the table?
    Posted by jfaust1954

Since you have proclaimed this to be the "Day of the Dog(gggg)", allow me to weigh in. Faust...I agree with you that ol' Shoe-shine is a guy just screaming to be verbally spanked...which, in fact, I do, on a fairly regular basis...LOL!!! He's like a guy who walks around wearing a sign that says "Kick Me". Though the urge to comply with the sign is somewhat overwhelming, nonetheless:

1.) Aren't you in fact engaging in the same childish tactic as he, by launching a personal attack thread? That said, I do like your creativity in taking a story on Peyton's contract, and giving Dog(gggg)'s imagined, biased take...LOL!!!

2.) Since we know that Shoe-shine craves attention, aren't you merely "feeding the troll"?

3.) I don't like to see fellow posters get personally attacked. P-Mike is a regular, and generally has some very good input.

4.) I enjoy hearing from fans of other teams...such as JBolt, Jules, Jets' lover Fireman Ed, good ol' Steeler Jim, my "good friend" HorseColt18, and even The Dog(gggg). While it's true that he is a subjective homer, who can be quite boorish at times, I like getting the slant of folks who aren't Patriots' fans...so long as they are civil, and don't constantly wave the bogus spygate flag. Without their input, especially in slow times such as these, the forum runs the risk of going stale;

5.) Although Dog(gggg) and I have, to put it mildly, had our differences, he's not a bad guy...and he does, on occasion, have his moments.    

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Dump on the Dogg Day : Where has GAMER been hiding her lovely self????? Probably has the offseason Blues.  
    Posted by bradleyBliss

Alas...I fear that some fella has stolen her away from us, Brad! : (   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Dump on the Dogg Day :      Alas...I fear that some fella has stolen her away from us, Brad! : (   
    Posted by TexasPat3

I'll save you some time.  Just type "boobies" into the google searchbar.  You'll get closer to internet second base in a millisecond than you will spending another 3 years pretending to be interested in her comments.  Heck, a couple of those things might even be hers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

NOW NOW....
    Don't pick on underoos.... there is no reason to get his panties in a bunch today.

It is a beautiful day in north central indiana... any day without having to listen to the greatest american nose picker (Pey Pey Manning) on TV is a great day. Besides I just flew my Patriots flag high up the pole right beneath the American flag and watched a bunch of Hoosiers... ask what is up with that?   I guess they just do not know that there are other teams- afterall when the COLTS are on - no other football is run on any channel.  They need to protect the hometown team.... YUCK!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Tex...just havin' some good old fun at his expense....I don't have to like anyone just to be one of the crowd...this ain't high school, although I do admit, lol, I enoy puttng on the mantle at times, like earlier today...Hey, I want to hear what they have to say, even the odd occassional Jet's rant...but puppy is a never ending...it's a mania that drives him to be the constant blind contrarian..... I just don't care for it, that's all....I'm allowed...  PEACEEEE
    Posted by jfaust1954

I'd say it's T!tt for tat. If we have to be tolerant of the trolls then trolls need to be tolerant of us. Plus you seem to come up with some pretty interesting historical facts about the State of Indiana. When I'm not tuned into the history channel I come here.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Kiss mir Monkey toukas, Dungy love child dogg!...aND P-MIKE, of course it's baiting...duh?!....ENJOY THE WORLD CUP...I think this is alot more fun...lighten up...go outsdide for a walk for a change...good GAWDDDDD! you know what p-mike, I've read your stuff before, and I hardly call it the stuff of pulitzer quality, or even half decent..BL*W me...it's not worth it, you're just not worth it..lol, rofl..enjoy your day...rofl...and BTW...I've been here a lot longer than you...so what exactly do YOU bring to the table?
    Posted by jfaust1954

I've got to give it to you, brother man.

You're right.

When I see my  thoughtful, reasoned arguments backsplashed with "LMAO" and "STFUP," I know I have been put in my place.

You win, baby boy.

I can't compete with that.

You're far too advanced for a chump like me.

Maybe you and Laz should get together and discuss how perfect the world would be if all you had to do was talk about it to make it right.

Dig it, my man.

Save us all.

Please.

We beseech you.

Frown

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Dump on the Dogg Day : I'll save you some time.  Just type "boobies" into the google searchbar.  You'll get closer to internet second base in a millisecond than you will spending another 3 years pretending to be interested in her comments.  Heck, a couple of those things might even be hers.
    Posted by shenanigan

You know what, shenanigan . . .

I have a pretty well defined sense of my own opinion . . .

and I'm pretty sure you're the funniest guy on this forum.

(except for me, of course)

Cool

Internet "second base."

Hilarious.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: Dump on the Dogg Day : You would know considering you are a victim of beastiality and incest.  Enjoy your day!
    Posted by russgriswold

Something I would expect Russ Griswold to say given his age and maturity.  I would applaud your interpretation, but I think its just the real you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Underdoggg,  I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I ffart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.  Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
    Posted by MarcW1

is that avatar a warthog nose?

Sections
Shortcuts