Dungy Admits the pats are the best team in the AFC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Dungy Admits the pats are the best team in the AFC

i dont know if any of you saw but during the halftime show of SNF dungy begrudgingly admitted the pats were the best in the AFC

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Dungy Admits the pats are the best team in the AFC

In Response to Dungy Admits the pats are the best team in the AFC:
    i dont know if any of you saw but during the halftime show of SNF dungy begrudgingly admitted the pats were the best in the AFC
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08

That must have hurt

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I don't think you can disagree with Dungy on this. They are tied for the best record in the NFL and BB is the best coach in the game. So the Pats have to have the edge, but it is not by much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

There's still that pesky matter of the tie-breaker with Green New Jersey -- and an inability to ever simply put a game away (which is more of a problem for the fans, I think), but I like where the Pats are. Have to find a way to get by Detroit on short rest . . .

and then we'll see who is really in charge of the division.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Rodney must be chuckling.

BB rebuilds on the fly and NE might be in good shape for a #1 seed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

rodney didnt chuckle but he had a smug smile on his face

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Yeah but what does Texas Pat think?  I'm sure he will have the Colts ahead of the Patriots on his super cool power poll.  Here's an example of his next power poll.

1) Anyone but the Patriots
    2) Anyone but the Patriots
    3) Anyone but the Patriots
    4) Colts
    5) Anyone but the Patriots
    6) Patriots

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Good.  Saint Dungy has a perm-smug-smile on his.  What a weird person Dungy is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

I don't know if you can find the vid but two things from football night in America. You need to see them try to shut Rodney up about benching Farve and Rodney's face when Dungy goes to the clicker on the 3rd Manning pick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I don't think I will listen to Dungy even when he comes to collect my soul. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i believe it, we have beat 3 of the 4 other AFC elite teams. and our only lose in tha group came from a division loss on the road. we aways lose a division game or two

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I did see Tony admit that and Rodney was so proud to cause he said to Dungy who is the best team in the Afc east.

Tony does admit the Patriots indeed are.

All I want is for us to knock the Jets off here and it would have been better had we been 8-2 and they were 7-3.

They are already thinking they are coming into our house and wining on 12/6/

Edwards runing his mouth............Holems too.

BB won't let it happen again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In Response to Dungy Admits the pats are the best team in the AFC:
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08

Sort of like Fonzie admitting he was wrong.  I was wr...wrrr...wrrr...wrong.  Dungy took a deep breath and slogged though it. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

I hate 2 say it, But I don't think were the best in the AFC, the jets R. They have a great D and a GREAT WR core and I really hate 2 say this but it looks like they got a very QB WHICH MAKES ME WANT 2 THROW UP...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Dungy's wrong again

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I thought he was saying the Pats were better then the Colts. We still have some hard games coming up. Theres no resting players the end of December we will have to play it out. Just hope the bengals help us out again and pound the Jets. They sure did the Steelers and Colts. I'd have no problem playing a Jests team licking wounds.

Sections
Shortcuts