DUNGY: i would take ELI over BRADY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: DUNGY: i would take ELI over BRADY

Tony Dungy is one of those rarest of types who is able to combine tiresome &  transparent beliefs into tiresome and transparent opinions, while using the very same tedious & trivial words grouped together into tedious & trivial speech.  I dare any of YOU to offer such stressful feeble-mindedness on a day to day basis from apparently the day you were born, and without rest or weariness-(these attributes are only for the listeners)-everyday...every single day, & through the remainder of your life.   

IF I was a College Football Prospect, and Tony Dungy helped me fulfill my lifelong ambitions and ultimate dream of becoming a Professional Football Player, BY being That specific Coach who drafted me, I'd have to at least mentally entertain the option of working at McDonald's rather than having to listen to Dungy for the better part of everyday for 4 years.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Umfold. Show Umfold's posts

Oh! Someone mad!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Didn't he pick the Jets to win the division and be a contender for the SB? And the Chargers as AFC champs? Either way it doesn't say much for his analytical skills.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: DUNGY: i would take ELI over BRADY:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DUNGY: i would take ELI over BRADY : Wow - Way to demonstrate your juvinile pettiness for the rest of the world to see.  So what that he has an opinion that you don't care for.  Either you are too stupid (seriously) to come up with some other dig that is above board, or you are just a hateful person or on roids.  Doesn't matter which is correct. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    +1, WE need better decorum around here!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: DUNGY: i would take ELI over BRADY:
    [QUOTE]Tony Dungy is one of those rarest of types who is able to combine tiresome &  transparent beliefs into tiresome and transparent opinions, while using the very same tedious & trivial words grouped together into tedious & trivial speech.  I dare any of YOU to offer such stressful feeble-mindedness on a day to day basis from apparently the day you were born, and without rest or weariness-(these attributes are only for the listeners)-everyday...every single day, & through the remainder of your life.    IF I was a College Football Prospect, and Tony Dungy helped me fulfill my lifelong ambitions and ultimate dream of becoming a Professional Football Player, BY being That specific Coach who drafted me, I'd have to at least mentally entertain the option of working at McDonald's rather than having to listen to Dungy for the better part of everyday for 4 years.  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Again, love the writing.