Dungy: Peyton More Clutch Than Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Dungy: Peyton More Clutch Than Brady

"Hey Laz is sanctimonious a word??"

~ABSOLUTELY my dear gamer.  Although, It's more like "having Saint-like qualities/charcteristics", It's usually used as a derisive slur (I guess, because people rightfully think, 'WhoTH are you to think you're such a Saint?') like as in "having those Saint-like qualities with an air of total self-righteousness in those beliefs/characteristics."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Listening to Tony Dungy is almost as intolerable as.....listening to Tony Dungy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

If I considered only this year, I must admit that Peyton played more like Brady than Brady did.  In fact, except for the throw-in game to avoid chasing perfection, the Colts played more like the Pats than the Pats did.  

Like I said though...if I only consider this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Dungy is a dunghole

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

KP - very original.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Dungy is an idiot, & Manning backed up that statement.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Eat that Dungy!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, yeah we saw how clutch he was, throws an INT to put his team down 14, and can't bring his back for to tie it up, and win it in OT.

Manning biggest choker ever

Brady best clutch QB ever

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Manning lost the Super Bowl.............Pick 6, love it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Classic Peyton Manning tonight - He proved conclusively who the better QB is - did Brady ever choke a Super Bowl away like that with a late pick? Brady was a fluky catch away from leading 4 very late winning drives in the Super Bowl - Manning serves up the interception with the game on the line - is anyone surprised?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Tony Dungy - Manning is clutch!

Inigo Montoya - You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

jaws...  can you name a QB who suffered the type of injury Brady had in '08 who did so well the following year?  How could ANYONE think he would be back in '07 form in just one season?  If anything, this season was more of a team failure than Brady not getting all his '07 mojo back.  You've basically judged Brady off of this one, comeback season!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

hey carawaydj, 

manning didn't have to play with injuries all season long

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts