Dunta Robinson

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Dunta Robinson

Does this mean we sign Robinson and Bodden ? Or is it just one of the two. Neither is Revis....believe me..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

didn't we have him on our practice squad a few years back and cut him loose or am i confusing him with another robinson CB?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

In Response to Re: Dunta Robinson:
    didn't we have him on our practice squad a few years back and cut him loose or am i confusing him with another robinson CB?
    Posted by LifeTimePat

Nope, this guy was a top 12 pick out of South Carolina in 2006 I believe. He's a good player but had a bad injury a couple years back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

He was the Texans' 1st round pick in '04.  Houston franchised him last year at around $10 million.  I can't see how the Pats could afford him if they sign VW to a new deal, and they'll need lots of $$$ to keep Brady and Mankins down the road.  Nice player but not likely to be a Patriot. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

I'm a Houstonian and Texans season ticket holder since Robinson arrived. Trust me, the Pats don't want this guy. After sitting out Camp last season, mostly pouting cuz he didn't get a long term deal but also because he could, his 1st day back to practice he wrote "Pay Me Rick" on his shoes, a message to GM Rick Smith, then laughed about it all season as if it were all a big joke. This, after he'd been granted $10 million as the Texans franchised player. Not a team guy at all.
    On the field, he had 6 INT's his rookie year...then a total of 7 in the five seasons since. He gets burned regularly. He's half the CB Asante Samuel is but he's accomplished nothing and wants Asante bucks. The only person that thinks he's a premier CB is Dunta Robinson.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

I'm a Houstonian and Texans season ticket holder since Robinson arrived. Trust me, the Pats don't want this guy. After sitting out Camp last season, mostly pouting cuz he didn't get a long term deal but also because he could, his 1st day back to practice he wrote "Pay Me Rick" on his shoes, a message to GM Rick Smith, then laughed about it all season as if it were all a big joke. This, after he'd been granted $10 million as the Texans franchised player. Not a team guy at all. On the field, he had 6 INT's his rookie year...then a total of 7 in the five seasons since. He gets burned regularly. He's half the CB Asante Samuel is but he's accomplished nothing and wants Asante bucks. The only person that thinks he's a premier CB is Dunta Robinson.
    Posted by OscarGamble

Thanks OG......had my blinders on for a minute.I do remember the mess this past season with the Texans,Kinda speaks to the problems NE's secondary is in when any option seems like an upgrade!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

Thanks for stealing my post jack@_ss

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I'm a Houstonian and Texans season ticket holder since Robinson arrived. Trust me, the Pats don't want this guy. After sitting out Camp last season, mostly pouting cuz he didn't get a long term deal but also because he could, his 1st day back to practice he wrote "Pay Me Rick" on his shoes, a message to GM Rick Smith, then laughed about it all season as if it were all a big joke. This, after he'd been granted $10 million as the Texans franchised player. Not a team guy at all. On the field, he had 6 INT's his rookie year...then a total of 7 in the five seasons since. He gets burned regularly. He's half the CB Asante Samuel is but he's accomplished nothing and wants Asante bucks. The only person that thinks he's a premier CB is Dunta Robinson.
    Posted by OscarGamble

Thanks for the info, Oscar.

Good to hear the real scoop from a knowledgable fan who's seen the man play

Sections
Shortcuts