Duron Harmon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Duron Harmon

Who?  Why!  Kind of shrimpy arms.  Projected as an undrafted free agent.  I like the second round picks, but honestly, if the Jets had drafted this guy I would have laughed.  Maybe he has every possible intangible.  At least he's somewhat quick. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Re: Duron Harmon

I have 2 draft magazines and he is in neither one.

Sweet!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

im starting to think they didn't prepare at all for the extra picks.  I see some impact players left behind and some non experience players jumped on by the pats. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Arm chair drafters know so much more than BB lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Probably could have used a 7th rd to get him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:

how many drafts has BB busted on.  A LOT. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

In the past yes. But bb has cRushed the last few drafts. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:

Ya, that's why we have won the afc east 9 off the last 10 years, gone to the sb in 5 of the last 10 years and the afchampionship game 7 times. We also have 8 drafted pro bowlers on our team and 35 draftedplayers on the roster. 

Ya BB really busts on the draft...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Between him and T. Wilson we just spent a mid 2nd and late 3rd or the point value of a late 1st on SS. I hope at least 1 works out but not sure honestly. Seems like a weird pick to me when you could have dbl'd up on WR, built some OL depth, or helped sure up the DL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Last year, Tavon had a name ending with -on.  Duron Harmon must be twice as good.  Next year, a receiver named Exxon. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

arm chair GM's called Matthews and most didn't like the 09' draft so yes every so often we do pick better then BB, just not often.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Ya, that's why we have won the afc east 9 off the last 10 years, gone to the sb in 5 of the last 10 years and the afchampionship game 7 times. We also have 8 drafted pro bowlers on our team and 35 draftedplayers on the roster. 

you are misconstrude.  go to the giants patriots superbowl.  the game was determined by who had more playmakers.  if we could draft someone with impact we win those games.

bb can coach.  that's all you've argued.   up until thest last two years he hasn't drafted well.

clay mathews impact player.  no?  he was ripe for the taken

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

arm chair GM's called Matthews and most didn't like the 09' draft so yes every so often we do pick better then BB, just not often.

[/QUODuo so how many calls you got from the nfl this year for gm position?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

you are misconstrude.  go to the giants patriots superbowl.  the game was determined by who had more playmakers.  if we could draft someone with impact we win those games.

bb can coach.  that's all you've argued.   up until thest last two years he hasn't drafted well.

clay mathews impact player.  no?  he was ripe for the taken

We also eventually got Gronk as a result of moot getting Matthews 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Patriots selected Rutgers S Duron Harmon with the No. 91 overall pick.

Harmon (6-foot, 196) was viewed as a late-round prospect. Scouts Inc.'s Kevin Weidl stated during Rutgers' bowl game that Harmon was "destroying people out there," as well as commenting on his "good size." He'll compete for snaps behind Adrian Wilson, Devin McCourty, Steve Gregory, and Tavon Wilson.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

91. Patriots DB Duron Harmon

92. Rams WR Stedman Bailey

Go start a post about Afghanistan why don't you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I love our first 3 picks, but I can't get behind this one.  Sorry.  Hopefully Harmon will prove me wrong.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't know if Harmon will succeed in New England but he is at least playing with his boyz! McCourty,Ryan and now Harmon! Welcome to the northeast campus of Rutgers University,lets not forget Justin Francis...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

More because the other teams are bad.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Army2LT's comment:

I have 2 draft magazines and he is in neither one.

Sweet!

Basically any player we draft after the second round isn't in draft publications. I like to think we are wicked smart, but picks like this are really starting to make me wonder if maybe we haven't fired our entire draft team and now just send Belichick's kid in a van to travel around the country. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Between Tavon Wilson and this guy, only one will be on the opening game roster.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts