Dwyer, Gresham, T. Williams, Hughes, Kindle, or Spikes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Dwyer, Gresham, T. Williams, Hughes, Kindle, or Spikes

Let's say that BB stays put at 22.  We all know that isn't very likely but for arguments sake, let's say that's how it goes down. 

In most mok drafts that I've been reading lately, almost all of these guys are picked after 22.  We can all wish for CJ Spiller but we will have to trade up to get him.  Same goes for McClain, Haden, and Bulaga.

So out of these 6, who would you like most? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: Dwyer, Gresham, T. Williams, Hughes, Kindle, or Spikes

I don't think they will pick as I posted but for this thread, none of the above.

I would love for them to add a Carlos Dunlap as a replacement for RS.  Guy will be an impact player from day one.  At 6'6" 290 he will be able improve run D plus bring some much needed heat off the edge which we've not had on a DE.

He would be my pick at 22nd but he will be gone by then.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Dwyer, Gresham, T. Williams, Hughes, Kindle, or Spikes

I like Dunlap for his measurables and upside, however he has some character concerns and their may be some hesitation based on the performance of other can't miss, instant impact Gator DE's to be drafted in the top 20 the past 2 years (see: Moss, Jarvis 17th pick in 2007 and Harvey, Derrick 8th pick in 2008).

Sections
Shortcuts