eagles chiefs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

eagles chiefs

Who ya got in this one .....?

Eagles... ?  Resurgent home team, new coach, vick playing great, fast offense....or

Chiefs...? 2-0 under Andy ried, new QB, new coach, great RB...

I picked both teams for the postseason so I think it comes down to who needs it more...  Philly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Re: eagles chiefs

hoping for a good game of course--I'm thinking Reid returns to Philly and emerges with the win

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

-Ben Franklin

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

hoping for a good game of course--I'm thinking Reid returns to Philly and emerges with the win

-Ben Franklin

great quote , I imagine Franklin and Jefferson tossed back a few frosty brews together.   that's a good thought ... Lets drink like we're building a country ...

Anyway, what about Vick possibly proving he was the right  QB for Philly ( since Reid brought him there...) 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Chiefs. AFC RULES!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I would like to see the Chiefs win but I think the Eagles will win.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Short week very little time to prep for the road team. I like the home team -3.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

-Ben Franklin

great quote , I imagine Franklin and Jefferson tossed back a few frosty brews together.   that's a good thought ... Lets drink like we're building a country ...

Anyway, what about Vick possibly proving he was the right  QB for Philly ( since Reid brought him there...) 

ya makes you think Ol Ben was a pretty cool guy as well as a genius...I think KC's D will rise to the occasion in hostile territory, but Im fully expecting a close game--definitely an intersting match up---and like Digger says: AFC all the way baby

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Can't believe how Vick still carries the ball like a LOAF OF BREAD on a 24 yard run...!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I picked the Eagles for last in the NFC East and despite the hype I've seen nothing to change my mind.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i had the cheifs before the game in a bet w someone and now that Shady McCoy is out it could turn out that way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Who ya got in this one .....?

Eagles... ?  Resurgent home team, new coach, vick playing great, fast offense....or

Chiefs...? 2-0 under Andy ried, new QB, new coach, great RB...

I picked both teams for the postseason so I think it comes down to who needs it more...  Philly.

Last week I sat through the talking heads spewing their inane bantor while Tedy was being honored. I wasn't happy - but figured, OK that's the production model for their broadcasts. But just now they all shut up (way too rare) and go to the field to honor McNabb????? Really unhappy now!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

cheifs D looking good... great interior rush

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Another horrible Thursday night game. 3-0 for the nfln. I'm surprised Vick got me 15 fantasy points.  So much for auto drafting Ha ha

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Chiefs were only a Crennel subtraction from being a good team.  With Reid, they've become relevant again.  It'd be great if the horseface gets swept by them.

Red Sox in 2013 World Series, Patriots in 2014 Super Bowl!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

One of these days people will wake up, and see that Vick is one of the most Overated Players, in the history of the NFL.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

KC is a dark horse this year to make the SB

I have liked Alex Smith for the lst couple of years. I thought that SF should have kept him as QB - for last year. I am a minority of 1. But Smith just doesn't turn the ball over. He has atheltic ability and he keeps the D off the field and rested. KC has an abundance - 6 All Pros and a solid coach. I do wonder about there Oline and TE's

It will be interesting to see them aginst Denver. Denver lost Clady but they do have a kid they had given an extended contrt too, and the new center is 300 lbs + and better on the run than Koppen was.

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Alex Smith has also made clutch plays throwing and running.
    He made a great throw last nite from his own 5 on 3rd down? to get a 1st right after the eagles scored

Smith had something like 7 OC's in 8 yrs and now 8 in 9. No qb wins with that nut he gets the blame. He hasn't been the natural leader but may be coming into his own. His teammates will be there for him.. He does not have the arm of A Rogers - but he is not a bad qb at all.

I

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

Sections
Shortcuts