Eagles Offense

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Eagles Offense

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They had a great half, kind of fizzled after that. Soon Vick will be writhing in pain and Nick Foles will have to run the thing. It's an interesting offense, but their own guys were gassed trying to run it. They had nothing left.

Vick is always hurt. Same thing every year. Get people talking about him after a couple of good games vs an average or bad D, and then whamo.

[/QUOTE]

You possibly could say the same about RG3 with a smaller sample size.  griffin can't throw like Vick  however.  Vick throws a  tight ball.  Griffin was floating it and struggling with his delivery.

If I were betting on it, I would be tempted to say Vick will last longer than RG3 this season.  Vick has the advantage of experience and a more innovative coach who obviously wants to design his offense to give Vick a better chance to survive out there.  I.E. a running game, play action, roll outs , etc.

Iggles flying this year.  My poor buddy from Philly is married to peta extremist and have 4 dogs.   he can't even enjoy it... Lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The up tempo Chip Kelly offense looks great...for a half.  They almost blew a 33-7 lead.  Good lord.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Ryan Kerrigan and Orakpo!  What I wouldnt give boy! Dem some rushers!!!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:

They had a great half, kind of fizzled after that. Soon Vick will be writhing in pain and Nick Foles will have to run the thing. It's an interesting offense, but their own guys were gassed trying to run it. They had nothing left.

Vick is always hurt. Same thing every year. Get people talking about him after a couple of good games vs an average or bad D, and then whamo.

You possibly could say the same about RG3 with a smaller sample size.  griffin can't throw like Vick  however.  Vick throws a  tight ball.  Griffin was floating it and struggling with his delivery.

If I were betting on it, I would be tempted to say Vick will last longer than RG3 this season.  Vick has the advantage of experience and a more innovative coach who obviously wants to design his offense to give Vick a better chance to survive out there.  I.E. a running game, play action, roll outs , etc.

Iggles flying this year.  My poor buddy from Philly is married to peta extremist and have 4 dogs.   he can't even enjoy it... Lol.

RG3 has a huge brace on his knee and wasnt stepping into his throws early but if you watched the guy last year you would see he is a much better thrower than Vick. He was the most accurate Rookie QB ive ever seen coming out of college. He throws absolute darts. I wouldnt expect to see the same guy in week 1, first game back from a horrific injury. We know Vicks Story. He will look good early and be on the shelf by week 5. Bank on it

Sections
Shortcuts