Eagles release Desean Jackson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re: Eagles release Desean Jackson

Any one think this is why they moved so quickly on getting Wilfork signed???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

So this past week we had plenty of threads of fans wanting to sign this guy and now its the opposite?

LOL, next time just listen to the experts. The guy is Bad news....Send him to the Bears!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Nope...the Jets...send him to play again with RON MEXICO!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Any one think this is why they moved so quickly on getting Wilfork signed???

[/QUOTE]

lol no.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some might say that red flags aren't real, or that it's just hindsight or bad luck for me this is a MAJOR red flag nono. No chance you bring this kid in, even at vet min. As with Britt there are some red flags you just shouldn't touch period and this kid is a prime example. 

[/QUOTE]

Britt's red flags are mild in comparison to Jackson's if his running with active Crips in LA is true....Schefter just said that the NFL might now start going after players flashing gang signs on the field, that the NFL wants this stuff out of the game.

[/QUOTE]

The red flags with Britt for the Pats were 75/25. The 75 were medical, the 25 were off field issues

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Gang relations = bad news!   Pass...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

The gang affiliation = won't be a member of the pats. This kid with this type of talent just doesn't get it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

methinks if he keeps his gang ties away from boston and gives us a discount, he could walk thru those doors on a ONE-YEAR deal. u just dont give him a multi-year deal.. check out his ties and see what happens. all about 2014 moral jabbies!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

methinks if he keeps his gang ties away from boston and gives us a discount, he could walk thru those doors on a ONE-YEAR deal. u just dont give him a multi-year deal.. check out his ties and see what happens. all about 2014 moral jabbies!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed I wonder where the suppose line will be drawn in having gang relations. I would wager the majority of these kids coming from the inner cities all know someone or have hung around someone who is in a gang. What will be the new gold standard. Seven degrees  of seperation? As far as I can tell he does not have a rap sheet and for a black kid coming from that enviroment in itself is pretty amazing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

"would be a bad pr move if they turn their back on DJax and he goes off killing people."

Why?  how old is the guy?   If making tens of millions of dollars before he is even 30 why does someone need to explain to this idiot that he should forgot about his buddies in the hood.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

He's got some of the best hands in the NFL. Love to have him here. Now, you have to be careful.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Where does he go now? If your a team signing him, you have to really do your homework here. I think for that reason alone it will be a while before he sign with someone. If the Jets were able to sign him that offense all of a sudden looks a whole lot different.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

You know what the difference between Brady and Manning is at their stage of their careers? Brady can still throw a 40+ yard pass consistently and Manning cant. Easier to defend, when you only have to worry about the play will be in front of you.
    I see many passes by Brady that just get over thrown, where Jackson would catch up to them. We have slow recievers, just dont have seperation.
    You get Jackson, we win the SB.
    Can BB control, him? I think so, 1 year only.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You know what the difference between Brady and Manning is at their stage of their careers? Brady can still throw a 40+ yard pass consistently and Manning cant. Easier to defend, when you only have to worry about the play will be in front of you.
    I see many passes by Brady that just get over thrown, where Jackson would catch up to them. We have slow recievers, just dont have seperation.

[/QUOTE]

Absolutley zero chance of Jackson coming here. If this was a year ago, I'd say differently but not after what happened with Hernandez.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Absolutley zero chance of Jackson coming here. If this was a year ago, I'd say differently but not after what happened with Hernandez.

[/QUOTE]

Agree.  It's comical to even entertain this idea.

Sections
Shortcuts