Early 53-Man Roster Predictions from Bleacher Report.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Early 53-Man Roster Predictions from Bleacher Report.

Wow - looks pretty good. Kind of disappointed that Ocho didn't make the team.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1189617-early-53-man-roster-predictions-for-every-nfl-team?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl#/articles/1189617-early-53-man-roster-predictions-for-every-nfl-team/page/20

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: Early 53-Man Roster Predictions from Bleacher Report.

In Response to Early 53-Man Roster Predictions from Bleacher Report.:
    [QUOTE]Wow - looks pretty good. Kind of disappointed that Ocho didn't make the team. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1189617-early-53-man-roster-predictions-for-every-nfl-team?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl#/articles/1189617-early-53-man-roster-predictions-for-every-nfl-team/page/20
    Posted by NYPat[/QUOTE]

The report is very conservative and shows 2 draft picks (Ebert and Ebner) not making the team and none of the free agents.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

good article but I dont think there is any way that Sergio Brown is back at safety!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I can't take an article serious when they have Chung as the FS and Gregory as the SS. Call me wrong but wasn't Gregory the former CB and Chung has been the starting SS for the last 2 years? Not to mention they leave White on the team vs some of the younger guys who can play ST's? And, they really think Carpenter is going to crack the lineup because he's done such a good job so far in his career?

I never really trust Bleacher Reports anyways but this early prediction seems a bit off, not by much but enough to make you wonder.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

If you add up all the poster comments it indicates it is not such a good article. Anyways, it is way to early to pick the 53 man roster as BB will make use of cuts from other teams. Try to pick those cuts and who from the cuts will sign with us! That is really a task.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

The pundits can predeict all they want. It's meaningless now and all the weeks up until BB submits the final roster.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

I think Tarpinian will make it over Carpenter and Scott will make it over Warren. Mainly because Carpenter and Warren are vested veterans and their salaries will be guaranteed if they're on the roster week one. I agree with Quagmire regarding Brown. I think Ebner makes it over him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZachRudy. Show ZachRudy's posts

It seems as though the rest of the league undervalues Gerard Warren.  The Pats could probably cut him with the understanding that he would be the first one called if the Pats sustained an injury to the D Line.  

I think Ebner's chance of making the team really depends on how BB feels about the CB/Safeties (McCourty, Moore) because you probably don't want to see Ebner on the field unless it is special teams.  

I am excited to see the competition between sum of the fringe defensive players: Cunningham, M. Carter, Tarpinian, Bobby Carpenter and Markus Forston.

Final thought, one of the Full Backs will probably make the team.  My hope is for Tony Fiammetta (depending on lingering effects of concussions).  I live in Charlotte, NC really like Tony during his time with the Panthers.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

This team is absolutely stacked. I can't wait to see the final roster. I'm really liking what I'm seeing on D. If healthy I think we could make a huge jump and see a top ten unit. And on offense I think a lot of people are understating the signing of Lloyd. That and a healthy backfield could make our offense unstoppable. The battles in camp should be fierce. As usual teams will be waiting for our cuts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

ocho will make the team

Sections
Shortcuts