Early Festivus, airing of grievances(formerly bob sanders post)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Early Festivus, airing of grievances(formerly bob sanders post)

Bob Sanders done for the season.  glad the jets didnt pick him up in FA.

Edited to change the title since we are not talking about bob.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Re: bob sanders

maybe you should focus on Cro's hip and ribs, not to mention beating Oakland. How did your Jets get punched in the mouth like a bunch of pansies? my Bolts didn't make the playoffs last year (though their last playoff win is still more recent than the Pats, who haven't won since losing 18-0, quit a long time actually) and it sucks when your team digresses in playoff stature. You don't know what I'm talking about, but you will this January, to be sure. While SD & NE are playing in late January, sanchez will be on the couch.   

where the heck did your run defense run off too, cause they sure aint on the field? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Great....  Now YETS and BOLT fans are arguing on a PATS forum.  Is that some form of weird Karma?  Do we deserve this for past sins that we are not aware of?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Re: bob sanders:
    [QUOTE]Great....  Now YETS and BOLT fans are arguing on a PATS forum.  Is that some form of weird Karma?  Do we deserve this for past sins that we are not aware of?
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]
    yes you do

your appropriate response is: thank you sir may I have another

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

JB you're back..we missed you after the Pats beat up your guys...must've been a coincidence I'm sure..lol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

jblot was off the board for the entire week after taking a beating from the pats, but since the pats loss he back and LOUD and PROUD. 

The dude is the epitome of weak. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]JB you're back..we missed you after the Pats beat up your guys...must've been a coincidence I'm sure..lol.
    Posted by ShiningWizard[/QUOTE]

lmao!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

lol, that was a good one jbolted.  Glad to see you crawled back to the forums after you lost to the pats.  many here were wondering if you ever would but i knew all it would take was a pats loss and queue your entry music "san diego super chargers" with arnold in the background yelling "GO CHARGAHS, GO!!!".

As for focusing on the raiders? I would rather focus on the ravens because they sure do deserve it. Going to be a tough road game and we had better bring our run defense to battle ray rice. I dont know why the he!! it happened but you are correct, we got punched in the mouth and lost the fight last week.  I guess that is what most of our opponents have felt the last 2 years. I hope it pisses them off and they come out angry and take it out on the ravens.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

jri - you and I have our issues (understandable), but if I am going to talk trash, I am also going to eat crow when appropriate.  I don't run away.  jblot's pathetic.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

This is just classic.....But aside from all that, I think it's kind of sad how Bob Sanders's career has ended up...I mean I love rivalries n all that, but I do like watching exciting players play the game, Patriots or not...Some I HATE...But Sanders WAS Such a talented, agressive player when healthy...Its infortunate that he can't stay on the field...Tough loss

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Agreed.  Sanders was awesome.  Unfortunately, his body could not handle his style of play.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

lmao!!!! killa, i swear, i just read your post and was like, holy sh!t!!! jshizzle stole killa's signature!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

welp, if he changes his signature to your rant against ESPN, I am responding to both of your posts as mvshizzle lol.  or i could just read teh name under the avatar but what fun would that be.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]Great....  Now YETS and BOLT fans are arguing on a PATS forum.  Is that some form of weird Karma?  Do we deserve this for past sins that we are not aware of?
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

and yes, I am sure you do deserve this : P

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

sh!!!!!t....Run defense and our run game has taken a couple of weeks off...

Not used to seeing my team lose the battle in the trenches.  Cant really explain why. Same defensive line cept for wilkerson who is actually doing one of the better jobs on the line.  I think that Westerman hasnt been playing good enough, he was being counted on to make some plays.  On that reverse last week he had that guy 13 yards behind the line of scrimage and let him get away and wound up taking it to the house.  You better hope that DMC (Mcfadden not mcrevis) is not as good as we made him look last week.  He looked like Eric Dickerson in his prime against us....

As for the O, our line is 4/5 intact from last year and 5/5 if you are looking at the last 4 games including the playoffs.  You would think a guy that held his own against pitt OLBs in the playoffs last year would be good to go this year...  Doesnt seem to be the case so far.  Hopefully he will get back to where he left last season but right now he is a turnstyle on the corner for rushers... The Sanchize aint the problem.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bob sanders : yes you do your appropriate response is: thank you sir may I have another http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Talk to me when you beat us for a change.  You never know, it might happen.

BTW, if you need to hear LT run his mouth to no purpose, he's in NY with WeDer now.  YETS fans are discussing whether he's their best running option now.  Seems to me that's a whole lot of pain to be in.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

des...your memory must be shot...did you already forget that signature LT catch out of the backfield in last years playoff game?  Did you forget about greene running over half your defense, and finishing one particularly bruising run by bulling over your 2 young studs, mcrevis and chung??? do you or do in need to start posting pictures : )

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]jri - you and I have our issues (understandable), but if I am going to talk trash, I am also going to eat crow when appropriate.  I don't run away.  jblot's pathetic.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

This is nothing new. Its what Chargers fans do. Its like they're taught to talk as much trash as possible and then hide. Every Charger fan I have ever met is no different than Jbolt

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

*shrug*

if that is what it is then we have a lot of people to replace...You have got to be hungry to play this game and if you are complacent you are going to lose 9 out of 10 times.  I think Rex will find a way to motivate the team.  I just hope it is this week so we dont roll into foxborough 2-2.  Ravens are no joke so it just may happen.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bob sanders : It is a good thing for Jbolt that Cassel threw that late interception or he would have been gone for much longer than a week. 
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]
    I was back moron, even said Brady played great in that 1/16th of a season. get your facts straight. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]jblot was off the board for the entire week after taking a beating from the pats, but since the pats loss he back and LOUD and PROUD.  The dude is the epitome of weak. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    Go back to throwin a season with a fake injury would ya?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]jri - you and I have our issues (understandable), but if I am going to talk trash, I am also going to eat crow when appropriate.  I don't run away.  jblot's pathetic.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    like you do when (not if) the Clots lose to SD in playoffs? all you do is come in with excuses, find an excuse I made. I came in and said The pats played better, something, YOU never do.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bob sanders : Go back to throwin a season with a fake injury would ya?
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

so much credibility eminating from that post.  Welcome back Jblot.  Everyone was wondering where you were last week.  LOL.

Sections
Shortcuts