Early Festivus, airing of grievances(formerly bob sanders post)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: bob sanders

Did I take a wrong turn?  This is BDC right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

In Response to Re: bob sanders:
    Posted by agcsbill

LOL Not surprising a Chargers and yets fan are jealous of the Pats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

It is hard to do that though you know? Your coach spends so much time telling them how great they already are how can he then turn around and say you have to work for it. You know? Its conflicting messages. Thats why I think some Jets fans like some friend i have in NY dont like that Ryan keeps making the same predictions. When he said they would win the super bowl again this year my buddy punched a wall lol he was like are you joking! do it! dont say it! do it! And I was like dude you need to hit this LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

you can count me as your interweb friend but I dont care about the superbowl predictions.  He came very close to getting it right and I am hoping that we hit our stride at the right time this year and get to INDY.  Now if we were 2-10 and he was talking about the SB, yeh, I would have a problem with that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Posted by agcsbill

you dont own the interwebs man...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

des...your memory must be shot...did you already forget that signature LT catch out of the backfield in last years playoff game?  Did you forget about greene running over half your defense, and finishing one particularly bruising run by bulling over your 2 young studs, mcrevis and chung??? do you or do in need to start posting pictures : )
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

No WeDer, I haven't forgotten those things of which you speak, nor have I forgotten LT sitting on the sidelines in San Diego, during a playoff game against us nursing some minor injury, not helping his team mates, a game that Phillip Rivers played with a minor tear in his Maniscus.  Rivers was a stud that day in a loss, while LT was a baby, just sitting there with his visored helmet on, doing nothing.  So now at the end of his illustrious statistical career, (no championships), he's in New York still running his mouth.  Call me crazy but I never liked that show boat and I never will.  You can like him all you want but when the chips are down he will let you down.  Did he show up in Pittsburgh?  He did not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Let's see if you were alive when the yets won their only ever championship and were twenty then you would now be 63 years old now. Every new york team has won a ring since, all except the nickers have won multiple rings. Big brother ? No. Crazy drunk uncle that lives in the shed in the backyard is more like it. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: bob sanders : No WeDer, I haven't forgotten those things of which you speak, nor have I forgotten LT sitting on the sidelines in San Diego, during a playoff game against us nursing some minor injury, not helping his team mates, a game that Phillip Rivers played with a minor tear in his Maniscus.  Rivers was a stud that day in a loss, while LT was a baby, just sitting there with his visored helmet on, doing nothing. 

First off, you dont know how bad his "minor" injury was. LT does a little more than a drop back passer does with his knees ya know but hey, he sure was sad on the sidelines, cant argue with that.  To say that he was the problem out in SD is a bit of a reach dont you think?  I have seen nothing but a team player in him since he has been a J-E-T.  He took a pay cut this year and was told he would be a 3rd down back only.  Know what his response was?  I am going to be the best 3rd down back I can be. Ill take it des, ill take it all day today and 2x on sunday.

So now at the end of his illustrious statistical career, (no championships), he's in New York still running his mouth. 

Running his mouth eh? I havent heard anything but I am sure you can post a link for me right?

Call me crazy but I never liked that show boat and I never will. 

You are crazier than bat sh!t.

You can like him all you want but when the chips are down he will let you down.  Did he show up in Pittsburgh?  He did not.

He wasnt the reason we lost in Pitt.  I dont put any blame on him for that game.

Posted by Dessalines

I would also like to comment on the other post about BB being a genious.  I would say that Tommy Terrific is better than BB.  What has BB won without Tommy?  What would he win with that pi$$ poor defense with out the UGGS spokesmodel? nada imo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

*qualifier on the UGGS comment*

I was just funnin, dont get all crazy on me...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

@ des, sucks to have a season end.  especially when you thought you could go all the way.  hard to accept as a competitor

Posted Image

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: bob sanders : I would also like to comment on the other post about BB being a genious.  I would say that Tommy Terrific is better than BB.  What has BB won without Tommy?  What would he win with that pi$$ poor defense with out the UGGS spokesmodel? nada imo.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Ah my dear WeDer, it was a play-off game or did you miss that detail?  If he was missing a leg he should have played but he wasn't and he didn't.  I don't give a F _ _ _ what his injury was he should have played.  His absence made the Chargers one dimensional for that game and that's on him.  He suited up.  What for if he wasn't going to play?  LT on the side lines scared the pats not at all.  In those days it was all about him and his stats.  I haven't respected him since and I can't wait till he retires so I don't have to see this has been's schtick anymore..

He ran his mouth about us then and he ran his mouth about us last year.  Why?  Because he's a poor loser.  The man has zero class.. 

Of course he took a pay cut, what was the option?  The YETS would have cut him if he hadn't and you know it.  He was expendable if he did not take the cut. The YETS put their media staff to work to come up with the "taking the cut for the team", which is pure publicist drivel. 

I did not say he was the reason you lost in Pittsburgh, I asked you if he showed up and you did not answer that question, because you know he did not.

Finally, their are many YETS players that I respect for their play and their attitudes.  Greene is one, Mangold is another Ferguson, Harris and yes Revis but the Charger guys on your team are whiners pure and simple. They are still whining about us having had their number for years  Those YETS players I mentioned are "quiet get it done by doing your job" kind of players but LT?  Not on your life. It's always about him  Lots of stats but no championship and I'll make a prediction, which I rarely do....  He won't win one in New York either. He'll retire, become an analyst and continue to run his mouth and display his ignorance.  Have a nice weekend..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Early Festivus, airing of grievances(formerly bob sanders post)

again, you are crazier than bat sh!t...you dont care what his injury was? he would have done a lot of good limping through a hole on the line right? I hope you have to own up to your proclaimation that he wont win a championship in NY.  I know you would.

Pittsburg last year is a bit fuzzy....I know we had a very slow start but I also know we got back into it in the 2nd half, just ran out of time.  Dont remember what LT did and I am too lazy to look it up...Still havent heard him shoot off at the mouth in NY but I do remember something about him being butt hurt about the patriots after a loss to them.

oh well, he aint a charger anymore so he dont carry around a shinebox : ) See you next week, pain train pulling into foxburah!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: Early Festivus, airing of grievances(formerly bob sanders post):
    again, you are crazier than bat sh!t...you dont care what his injury was? he would have done a lot of good limping through a hole on the line right? I hope you have to own up to your proclaimation that he wont win a championship in NY.  I know you would. Pittsburg last year is a bit fuzzy....I know we had a very slow start but I also know we got back into it in the 2nd half, just ran out of time.  Dont remember what LT did and I am too lazy to look it up...Still havent heard him shoot off at the mouth in NY but I do remember something about him being butt hurt about the patriots after a loss to them. oh well, he aint a charger anymore so he dont carry around a shinebox : ) See you next week, pain train pulling into foxburah!!!
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Why just today he was criticizing your OC for being too predictable.  There's an organization guy. 

Look, I just don't like this guys and I haven't for years.  He takes the moniker LT...  There is only one, he played defense and is in the HOF.   Tomlinson laid down lots of splashy stats and that is all he's got. 

As for the injury in that play-off game it was described as an ankle sprain.  Are you going to tell me he could not get in the back field and play decoy instead of sit on the side in full uniform, his visored helmet on the entire game?  Imagine being a Bolts fan during that game.

Note, I did not call you names.

If I have to own up to that prediction, I will and yes, I remember last year when you came back after the First Foxborough 45 -3 beat down to take your lumps, so yes, I know you would. 

I have always been respectful of you and I would expect that same from you but right now you are acting like the usual foul mouthed YET fan, i.e. bat sh!t.  Why not keep it clean?  Thanks

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Sorry, you told me to call you crazy and i got a little carried away. didnt call you names but the bat sh!t was from your call me crazy request : )

Playing any position with a bad ankle is tough let alone a RB.  Only position I could think worse would be a CB or nickle back.  If it was a high ankle sprain, fuhgetaboutit, I heard that hurts worse than a broken ankle.  How can you cut on a busted ankle???

You call it criticizing, I call it NY papers twisting words from a quote.  I think that Holmes was much more vocal about our OC and I am with them in that I have seen some shiz over the past couple of years that would make OBrien look like G.Seifert on the offensive side of the ball.  Shottie or Sh!tty as most of us jets fans call him can be a bad coach sometimes....

Back to LT.  He was AP before AP was All Day.  If there was FF back in 2000, LT would have been A.Foster and R.Rice all rolled up into 1, number 1, pick.  I know that doesnt win championships but give the guy his due he was a beast back in the day and is a first ballot HoF himself and I dont see him blowing lines or 16 yr old girls.  I would trust my daughter with one LT if I had to and he didnt play for the GMEN.

anywho, if you stopped chugging the haterade for a second I think you would see a guy who has learned a lot and has realized that he cannot win the championship by himself.  Leave the past in the past and he may surprise you.

Have a good weekend.

Troll out.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts