Early Season Adversity Not Always A Bad Thing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: Early Season Adversity Not Always A Bad Thing

I don't think it is reigning in Brady but it is ,preserving bradys arm is more the call. Brady is 35 with a couple of surgeries on his throwig arm. Yesterday when he threw the ball 58 x times he was really shaky the last 30 throws, I'm thinking that BB & co. are trying to avoid TB from having to chuck it 40x a game and not making through the season. I hopng I'm paranoid but it looked as Bradys arm just went dead he was off on almoist every pass. #-3 isn't the end of the world and sometime some fine tuning is needed on a team which is what I'm thinking,but if Bradys arm has lost it well thats a different story.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RaiderPat. Show RaiderPat's posts

The patriots will bounce back as always..Its toooo early lots of football left.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Plenty of time to get it right. They have lost 3 games by what 4 points? I'm really ticked about this one but they will bounce back, belichick will have them back on top. I was frustrated and made some comments out of anger but honestly believe that they can win it all still.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

2011 - Giants 9-7>Won Super Bowl

2010 - Packers 10-6>Won Super Bowl

Let's not panic. There's still time for this team to get their heads together and get hot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

If the coaches learn from this and change up their thinking (we lost 3 games in the same fashion and the Den game was a nail bitter in the end for the same reason) then these loses will be well worth it. If they keep making the same mistakes and expecting a different outcome then we are in some serious trouble

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Can anyone recall the 2011 Giants who finished at 9-7 with similar early season woes and wound up finishing with a Super Bowl win??!!  Come on folks, EARLY season adversity is not the end of the world!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts