Easely on the field

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Easely on the field

He was a participant in the practice today.  Terrific news to see him out there.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: Easely on the field

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He was a participant in the practice today.  Terrific news to see him out there.  

[/QUOTE]

That's great!  So far, so good for several of our previously injured players.  Let's hope they all continue this trend.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Contract must be done so to speak.  Good news.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but I thought players could practice without a contract until training camp.  Either way, it will get done soon enough if it isn't already.  I'm glad his knee seems to be progressing well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Easley on the field

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but I thought players could practice without a contract until training camp.  Either way, it will get done soon enough if it isn't already.  I'm glad his knee seems to be progressing well.

[/QUOTE]

You're right.  There was an interview with BB in which he stated that a contract is not necessary for mini-camp participation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Very good news. Any indication on how much he was able to do?

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Very good news. Any indication on how much he was able to do?

[/QUOTE]

"Patriots first round pick Dominique Easley was on the field for the first time this off-season, albeit in a limited capacity. He participated in the majority of the drills and even took a few snaps on defense."

http://www.patspulpit.com/2014/6/19/5824792/dominique-easley-practices-for-first-time-darrelle-revis-returns-to

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Good news!

Sections
Shortcuts