Easley on NFI list? Why? RKarp any info?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Easley on NFI list? Why? RKarp any info?

since it was reported yesterday I have been wondering what it means that Easley is on the NFI list and not PUP? Does he have another injury/illness other than the knee recovery? Rkarp you heard anything? Thanks to anyone who clarifies for me.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fanonymost. Show fanonymost's posts

Re: Easley on NFI list? Why? RKarp any info?

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

since it was reported yesterday I have been wondering what it means that Easley is on the NFI list and not PUP? Does he have another injury/illness other than the knee recovery? Rkarp you heard anything? Thanks to anyone who clarifies for me.

because Easley's ACL injury occurred during his college career, prior to being drafted, his inability to participate at this point in NFL pre-season training qualifies him for Non-Football Injury status which has different return-to-action rules than PUP

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Because it was in college? Ok thanks for clarifying.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Because it was in college? Ok thanks for clarifying.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

I was wondering the same. Thx for asking. I was hoping it wasnt another infection situation. Odd because to me, football is football.

Lets just hope he is ready week 1. I think he could be very useful early in a situational role based on what I saw on film. We need a disruptor. I think we see less 2 gap this year and more penetration. It started last year but not sure if BB did it due to personnel. (smaller lineman) or a shift in philosophy

Sections
Shortcuts