Easyrider has died

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Re: Easyrider has died

In Response to Re: Easyrider has died:
    In Response to Re: Easyrider has died : Harley- Just so you don't have to get banned again I'll say it. Gulo- Go Skreww yourself and get a life you Loser.
    Posted by Jimmyjones666

Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

That's why I post as much as I use to. A man who rides a harley an makes a comment on a great actor that passed away gets ridiculed!!!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan

It's OK I've been married for 27 years I'm used to be ridiculed lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Easyrider has died : It's OK I've been married for 27 years I'm used to be ridiculed lol.
    Posted by HRK103

No matter what, never let anyone put you down or go wee wee in your corn flakes. I knew Dennis Hopper, yes he called me many times to give him advice on selecting roles in movies or what way to direct them, (I told him to stay far away from Lassie). Dennis earned his right to stardom just as I have, but then, this isnt about me because Culo said this is a football forum.  So Harley Road King, brother in arms, devoted farther and husband, Jerry Springer salutes you! Yell
    Oh wait this was about Hopper wasnt it, ahhhh Dennis Hopper, Jerry Springer salutes you! Tongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

thanks Jerry you the man. I'll write a tribute to you when you die.....it's a long long time from now lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Harley's are too expensive now because of the BOB's 'Businessmen Owning Bikes', but back in the day any 'biker' had or wanted a Harley. And those guys were mechanics or knew enough to fix the bikes themselves since Harley's were not always reliable. As the old saying went - The oil marks the spot where I park my Harley. In terms of Easy Rider, it was an okay movie and impacted a generation, but by no means was Rebel Without a Cause. Hopper was a great actor playing so many diverse/eccentric roles it was always a pleasure to see how he could morph himself into something different yet again. He will be missed on the screen as there are very few real actors left.
    Posted by Patriots1970

You must be older than dirt lol, I'm 44 and Harley's have been pricy as long as I can remember.  That said, if I were to ride a bike, it would only be a Harley.  I still remember my older brother who rode a sportster when they were not so reliable always saying he'd rather ride his Harley to the shop than a Honda to the mountains...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

n o one cares he had it coming.... please remind me what this has to do with the Pats? nothing
    Posted by Gulo

I must have missed the memo appointing you the God of the Pats board. Moron

Sections
Shortcuts