ED HUCKALEE is calling this game, what does it mean to the PATS?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: ED HUCKALEE is calling this game, what does it mean to the PATS?

You mean Ed "ALL ABOUT ME" Hoculi.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

this is hitting home for me. i'm his age, have trained 47 years to overcome a childhood disease and have a physique like this man and we are both successful in our fields. and, i am not about me. stop the generalizations. if you chose to be who you are, that is your perogative. then you complain how people hate and demonize TB for his looks and success. i, and i do hope that he gives as generously to multiple charities as i do. let's not start a conspiracy against a fine officiating crew. let the game play out and whoever wins, wins. it matters not to me being a Jints fan. and i never post vilifiying remarks against your beloved Pats. i have the utmost respect for your organization and a huge fan of TB. my 2 sense. sometimes CC, who just make me wonder.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Ed Hochuli played linebacker at UTEP before beginning a career in law. He's a married father of six and a partner in a Phoenix law firm. The NFL is about entertainment and Ed Hochuli is probably the most recognized of all the officials.
    http://www.takeoverthegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/f00de8a9a2f91053b74569156336ec11.jpg

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

So your denying the guy is an ego maniac? He should have been fired by the NFL instead of fined his game check 2 years ago for changing the outcome of a game on his "inadvetent whistle" on the fumble in the Broncos-Chiefs game

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

this is hitting home for me. i'm his age, have trained 47 years to overcome a childhood disease and have a physique like this man and we are both successful in our fields. and, i am not about me. stop the generalizations. if you chose to be who you are, that is your perogative. then you complain how people hate and demonize TB for his looks and success. i, and i do hope that he gives as generously to multiple charities as i do. let's not start a conspiracy against a fine officiating crew. let the game play out and whoever wins, wins. it matters not to me being a Jints fan. and i never post vilifiying remarks against your beloved Pats. i have the utmost respect for your organization and a huge fan of TB. my 2 sense. sometimes CC, who just make me wonder.

Apparently you are about you. Why else would some thread about an NFL referee bother you so much (unless you are Ed Hochuli himself?). You go to the gym and do lots of curls? Congratulations. Who cares.

By the way, I'm hot like Tom Brady. So I'd prefer you not mention his good looks from now on. I find it hurtful.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

15 years ago Hoculi would be an afterthought by now...When Rozell was commissioner of the NFL, there was a lot of turnover with officials from year to year. Any screw up of a call and you were quietly let go after the season. the afore mentioned Hoculi "inadvertent whistle" would have have gotten him fired.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

• First: 12/04/2012
    • Last: 12/16/2012
    • Looks like been here 2 weeks.....so you run the place now???

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

JAVOL STANDARTERNFURER!!!!! Hand raised in NAZI salute!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The old 'fart' is bringing the Senior Citizen gun show with him tonight.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Just ignoring you....want my cell phone so you can call mommy to cry to?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

You need to leave the board. You can't make a bet and then act like you didn't.   You lost. Stick to your word, Mr. Sneaky.

Diude, you have been outright BANNED... maybe a DOZEN TIMES... by the newspaper that RUNS this board... yet you come back the same day! Give it a rest. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

In response to hang3xc's comment:

You need to leave the board. You can't make a bet and then act like you didn't.   You lost. Stick to your word, Mr. Sneaky.

Diude, you have been outright BANNED... maybe a DOZEN TIMES... by the newspaper that RUNS this board... yet you come back the same day! Give it a rest. 

For no reason. 

This was a bet he and I had.  If you can't stand behind your own bet, one he initiated and agreed to, what does that say about this little turd?

Why don't you focus on the actual initiators and turds here instead of me? 

Yeah seems like rusty just gets banned cause trolls keep reporting him. I forget who said it but im sure if the mods actually cared to look into what was actually happening... rusty wouldnt have to keep changing his forum name lol

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:

In response to hang3xc's comment:

For no reason. 

This was a bet he and I had.  If you can't stand behind your own bet, one he initiated and agreed to, what does that say about this little turd?

Why don't you focus on the actual initiators and turds here instead of me? 

Yeah seems like rusty just gets banned cause trolls keep reporting him. I forget who said it but im sure if the mods actually cared to look into what was actually happening... rusty wouldnt have to keep changing his forum name lol

That's correct. And some trolls, have been exposed for having MULTIPLE board names, yet they're allowed to stay and use those names to report me more times, so they can stay on board and troll freely.

It's messed up.

Dony worry rust i got your back

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

http://www.takeoverthegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/f00de8a9a2f91053b74569156336ec11.jpg

LOL

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

id appreciate a little gratitude rusty jeez

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts