Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Ed Reed Calling Flacco Out...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KUL00. Show KUL00's posts

Ed Reed Calling Flacco Out...

I was driving to work this morning & overhead sports radio. Ed Reed calling out his QB is very interesting. Considering that he is one the best defensive players in the game well I would say that Baltimore knows they are in for a beat down come Sunday...when I heard this I remember thinking oh boy, blood is in the water & I bet the farm BB did not let this one slide.

Call me a Contrarion, but I bet it is the Pats D that dominates, beats up the ravens, & hell maybe score a few points over turnovers. 

Pats 35 Balt 10

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: Ed Reed Calling Flacco Out...

Seems that Baltimore is feeling all the pressure in this one and as a team are not handling it very well. I'm thinking it may be a long game for them, nothing loses a game quicker than a divided locker room.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KUL00. Show KUL00's posts

Re: Ed Reed Calling Flacco Out...

Yeah my thoughts exactly. I can not remember the last time a defensive player of such caliber threw his QB under the bus

Sections
Shortcuts