Ed Reed knee injury?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: Ed Reed knee injury?

In Response to Re: Ed Reed knee injury?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ed Reed knee injury? : Absolutely agree - Look for the Patriots, and specifically TB, to be on the same mission as last night Look for ESPN to be trumpeting the Ravens as the prohibitive favorites through the week - look for BB to use every bit of it to fire the Pats up
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

No...the Pats are early 7.5 point favorites. ESPN always loves it when the Pats get "upset".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ed Reed knee injury? :      No...the Pats are early 7.5 point favorites. ESPN always loves it when the Pats get "upset".
    Posted by TexasPat[/QUOTE]

Trust me - I don't doubt that Las Vegas will have the Pats as the favorites - it won't stop the World Wide Leader from telling everyone how bad the Pats D is and how awesome the Ravens D is

The Ravens will help out - they will run their mouths like they always do and ESPN will run with it - then the lemmings will start flooding the money into Las Vegas against the Pats - I am looking for a game time spread of 3-4 points - basically the home field spread

Then the Pats come out and start kicking azzzz and taking names

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Ed Reed knee injury?:
    [QUOTE]First, bring on the Ravens either way.  But did anyone else see that knee injury to Reed? It looked pretty bad.  This could be impactful. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's too bad.  You hate to see that happen to a good guy/good player.  I want the Pats to beat them at full-strength with Reed.  Doesn't look like he will play next week, though.  Broken foot?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ed Reed knee injury? : Trust me - I don't doubt that Las Vegas will have the Pats as the favorites - it won't stop the World Wide Leader from telling everyone how bad the Pats D is and how awesome the Ravens D is The Ravens will help out - they will run their mouths like they always do and ESPN will run with it - then the lemmings will start flooding the money into Las Vegas against the Pats - I am looking for a game time spread of 3-4 points - basically the home field spread Then the Pats come out and start kicking azzzz and taking names
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

You're wrong: http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ed Reed knee injury? :      You're wrong: http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

This is the opening line obviously - We'll see how it shakes out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ed Reed knee injury? :      You're wrong: http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

I figured they'd open at 6.5 but they must be figuring some cash to come in on the Pats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Ed Reed knee injury?:
    [QUOTE]First, bring on the Ravens either way.  But did anyone else see that knee injury to Reed? It looked pretty bad.  This could be impactful. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

I'm fairly certain it was his ankle

high ankle sprain, which is what you get when you get lucky and avoid bad knee injuries.  his post-game interview seemed to underscore this

I hope he plays - I want no excuses for them

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I think it was his foot/ankle, cuz he bent down and was holding it after being carried off.

Not that I wish a player any injury - but Reed being hurt decreases the likelihood that he can create a big turnover for the Ravens.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He was holding the top of his foot/ankle. He did a post game press conference at a podium, he looked fine, I doubt he'd be doing stand up press conferences if his injury was too serious. I got to admit I was doing hand stands when I saw him go down at the end of that game - and I don't feel bad about it - it's not like I was hoping he got into a knife fight with Lewis.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Ed Reed is getting older and no one is 100% this time of year. But he can't play man to man because the Pats have too many weapons and he can't sit back and ball hawk because Brady will throw it where he is not(again we have to many weapons) Ray Lewis is slow and will be running around the field with out making and impact, kinda like Polamolu against the Broncos. Suggs and the Thugs had zero pressure on 3rd stringer Yates, what can they possibly do against the Pats better O-line and a QB that will pick you apart and at most make one mistake.
    The Crows defense is nothing to overlook but they're nothing to be scared of either. Brady blows them out and they will still whine and complain about it. Hope everyone plays so there are no excuses for them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Ed Reed knee injury? : I'm fairly certain it was his ankle high ankle sprain, which is what you get when you get lucky and avoid bad knee injuries.  his post-game interview seemed to underscore this I hope he plays - I want no excuses for them
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I actually don't care what excuses they have - i just want the win....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

If the Pats play next week the way they played this week it doesn't matter who they play. They put it all togeather, it was greatness. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from piasanobri. Show piasanobri's posts

I love it the Ravens go down in flames. I loved seeing the face of Suggs when that field goal sailed wide. Made my day!!  GO PATS!!   So sweet.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from piasanobri. Show piasanobri's posts

new subject please...