1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: Ed Reed Not Ready/Mike Huff BENCHED in Balt

aren't they fSs?

Still haven't seen an available SS BB could have got

Except goldson

Why did SF let him go?

Havent heard great things about their No 1pick

Is SS becoming a 3-4 OLB type position to fill?

What are we hearing about our Collins? I know he is an LB but ....

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Rhodes

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

So its ok to sign Gronk and Amendola to big $$$ and they can miss time but not Reed? AWilson can be cut but Huff cant?

Pats passed on Elam and HSmith yet signed Wilson and Gregory. 

When trying to criticize, please remove the rose colored glasses when looking at the mirror

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Yea he got benched for 1st rounder Matt Elam who was supposed to take over anyway. Here is why your thread is trolling.  Ed Reed was never expected to play early in the season. What Huff does on another team is not representative of what he may have done here with the superb coaching that BB offers to safeties. See Rodney Harrison. He became a much better, disciplined player and said BB taught him a lot about the game. I would think YOU would know this.

These posts arent necessary. Its obvious we ALL have the "intrawebs" as you call them. So far Gregory has played well so no complaints from me. I am actually  more concerned with McCourty and him re-injuring that shoulder.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

So far there is no SS that I see. Some FS's but no SS's  - ER and Huff are FS

AW is a SS - we still don't know about him until he plays. if he plays

Rhodes is out of football - was he a FS or SS?

I seem to remember when we got Rodney that no one was jumping up and down for joy.

Right now Safety isnt our biggest problem

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Its Simple Rusty. If Ed Reed doesnt end up being worth the money, its a bad signing. If Amendola doesnt end up being worth the money, its a bad signing. Right now BOTH signing have potential to be bad but its only week 2 so I really dont care. As far as Huff is concerned, he is player in the NFL. He just was signed this past offseason. Someone in the NFL disagrees with you, nothing new.

How about all the players WE signed who DONT EVEN PLAY IN THE LEAGUE anymore. Why arent you mentioning that??? BB signed a Bum named Adalius for a huge contract and 2 years later after his release, he was OUT the league. WHY??  Welp because Bmore was a juggernaut D and we took one peice and put him on a stinky D. Not the same results...See how that works. Huff is now on ANOTHER stinky Defense in Bmore until they gel. If he was HERE with this Marvelous, ascending top 10 D, you dont think he would look better?

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

I believe some wanted to drop 6 mil on gimpy Ed Reed as a starter and Huff was supposedly going to replace the HOFer Ed Reed in Baltimore, as a great choice here. lmao

Oh, the irony.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/texans-safety-ed-reed-receives-walker-birthday-gift-174651992--nfl.html

http://www.fantasysp.com/player/nfl/Matt_Elam/3059788/the-ravens-officially-benched-fs-michael-huff-for-first-rounder

But unlike Wilson he will play this year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

I believe some wanted to drop 6 mil on gimpy Ed Reed as a starter and Huff was supposedly going to replace the HOFer Ed Reed in Baltimore, as a great choice here. lmao

Oh, the irony.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/texans-safety-ed-reed-receives-walker-birthday-gift-174651992--nfl.html

http://www.fantasysp.com/player/nfl/Matt_Elam/3059788/the-ravens-officially-benched-fs-michael-huff-for-first-rounder

and Unlike Vareen, his I/R designation was NOT due to injury and He WILL NOT be back next year. That was a sign of respect to a veteran and BB saying, shhh, we will just put your on I/R w/ a hammy and then you come back to camp under the radar and I will release you after a couple weeks and noone will notice. Seriously, Rusty and Wozzy are the only 2 guys who think Adrian Wilson was hurt and will be back next year. Imagine how old and slow he is gonna look another year removed pushing 35!  LOL . I liked the signing and hoped that he had something left but it was clear he doesnt. Bad signing because according to some here(Eng) the WARNINGS were OUT!  LMAO!

Look for BB to go back to the draft next April looking for a safety to replace Wilson and Gregory.

Who gets put on I/R for a hamstring injury in August!?!?! After playing  until the end of the 4th preseason game no less......

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

How about stop pretending every other GM has a 100% yield on FA moves? How about that?

Every year, you little whiny tools do the same thing. So, adding in a context of other teams signings shows you up, which the board loves to see. It makes you squirm.

Next time, keep your mouth shut early in the year.  Take the trolling to a different board.

always comedy gold from you rusty.  Remember last year when the jets signed Landry for 4M? oh you were so sure he was not going to make it through the season.  Now fast forward to this year and A.Wilson was such a great pick up for you.  Add to that, you beating your chest (or other body part) about the losing of WW and the signing of Danny IR.  Geez.... YET, you have never been wrong.  Oh, and your people skills are awesome!!!

The highest of high comedy!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Oh, the irony.

and Unlike Vareen, his I/R designation was NOT due to injury and He WILL NOT be back next year. That was a sign of respect to a veteran and BB saying, shhh, we will just put your on I/R w/ a hammy and then you come back to camp under the radar and I will release you after a couple weeks and noone will notice. Seriously, Rusty and Wozzy are the only 2 guys who think Adrian Wilson was hurt and will be back next year. Imagine how old and slow he is gonna look another year removed pushing 35!  LOL . I liked the signing and hoped that he had something left but it was clear he doesnt. Bad signing because according to some here(Eng) the WARNINGS were OUT!  LMAO!

Look for BB to go back to the draft next April looking for a safety to replace Wilson and Gregory.

Who gets put on I/R for a hamstring injury in August!?!?! After playing  until the end of the 4th preseason game no less......

I didn't think it was a legit hammy at all. I never said that.  I am actually questioning if it was a homesick issue for him.  First time away from wife and kids, etc.

I also think it's funny how you types squirm.  You need every single FA to be a stellar player or BB somehow failed.

lmao

Then, when another team fails, a team that happened to have a great postseason QB recently, you don't say anything about it. lol

Harmon looks pretty good off the bench so far, so be it.  Ryan can't even get on the field at Cb due to the quality of the CBs and he had a great camp, so if we signed Jammer like Denver did at age 34, and BB cut him, would you also be acting like a turd about it?

You're not better than BB in terms of knowing what is best for the team. Period.

Homesick?!?!?! Thats what you are going with??  Yea I dont know Jack. I know Landry was able to play a whole season as I predicted when you and patseng were on here saying, he has too many big muscles, he cant run anymore. He has one leg. He made thru a year AND got paid and is still knocking people out.

Actually I DONT need every free agent to be stellar although that aint asking much. I just want them to suit up and be able to play football. All the jokes you wanna crack about what other teams did doesnt change the fact that BBs signing ISNT PLAYING! THATS A FAILURE BUDDY! He isnt HURT which you now admit and you think signing an old guy to a 3 year deal and then having him on I/R to end his season because he missed his family ISNT FAILING???

Wouldnt they discuss the change of scenery before signing on the dotted line?? Wow....HOMESICK!  Gotta archive that one.....lol

Veteran NFL Players get homesick and get put on I/R....Duly noted

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

rusty should be the pats GM , then we'd win the superbowl every year!!

23. This post has been removed.