Ed Reeds brother presumed dead.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Ed Reeds brother presumed dead.......

In Response to Ed Reeds brother presumed dead.......:
    [QUOTE] Thats to bad football or not ............prayers to Ed and the family...... www.profootballtalk.com
    Posted by EASON11[/QUOTE]

yes

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

awful

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

See thats unfortunate but this is a pats forum who cares, he was probably some low life. WHO CARES htis is a pats forum Eason 111

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Ed Reeds brother presumed dead.......:
    [QUOTE]See thats unfortunate but this is a pats forum who cares, he was probably some low life. WHO CARES htis is a pats forum Eason 111
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]
    Wow man you are a straight up scum bag. Go get help

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Sad to hear.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ed Reeds brother presumed dead....... : Wow man you are a straight up scum bag. Go get help
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

Yeah man.  Football is great, but this is a life.  Have some respect, and don't make judgements against people you know nothing about.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

If you don't want to read it ....move on ...............and its Eason11 ...thank you

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

“He was a good person,” said Karen Reed. “He kind of had a little run in with drugs and stuff. He had kind of got off it. Other than that he was alright. . . . I’m hoping he’s not in the water. If he is it’s going to be up.”

His mom sounds very fond of him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Nominated for worst thread of the week.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

seriously though, he was trying to escape police when he jumped into the river...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

Put football games aside... Thats awful! God be with him and family.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

[QUOTE]seriously though, he was trying to escape police when he jumped into the river...
    Posted by jazzpelli[/QUOTE]
    I am a scum bag come on? he was running from police in a stolen car he was obviosly a criminal. AND WHO CARES about that its a pats forum guys.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ed Reeds brother presumed dead....... : I am a scum bag come on? he was running from police in a stolen car he was obviosly a criminal. AND WHO CARES about that its a pats forum guys.
    But he died! Not sure what he did to get into trouble but if as long as he didn't hurt someone else then it's a terrible thing. May comfort be with the family and friends.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

No, it's not a terrible thing. He WAS a loser and he spent his LIFE hurting other people. First, the ones who wanted to love him and help him. Second, all the people he stole from, whether it was their cars, break-ins, robbery etc. He has hurt plenty of people

In fact, leading police on chases often times gets innocent people KILLED !!! Thankfully HE was the only one who died that night, but had someone stepped in front of him or crossed his path in a vehicle, BAM... Everyone goes to the hospital, some, possibly, to a morgue

Drug addict losers tend to need money to support their lifestyle of getting wasted all the time and seeing how they can't get a job, or keep one if they could, they STEAL from people who DO choose to work each day and NOT do drugs to the point of being useless

Sorry to say, the world is a better place now that he is gone. He was in a stolen car, leading cops on a high speed pursuit, jumped into a river in JANUARY to avoid getting caught. It's amazing he lived as long as he did

Of course his momma says he was a good boy, except for his little run in with drugs and stuff.

Other than that he was alright. . . .

PS: If "God" was "with him" he would've got away

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I feel sorry for the Reed family, the pain of losing a loved one is something i'm not happy seeing anyone go through. As far as Brian goes however, that's one less person in prison my tax dollars will be spent on.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Tragic things happen to people you've never heard of every day.

We have a tendency in this society to use death as moral erasure and whitewash reality with it.

If you want to take a moment to feel some sympathy for the anguish this guy's family is probably going through, that's commendable . . .   but this is merely the natural result of choices he made -- and although I wouldn't put it quite the same way, the guy two posts up is essentially right.

In any case, no matter how you feel, I don't see how this discussion belongs on this forum.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ed Reeds brother presumed dead....... : Great post,Common sense is not that common.
    Posted by helterskelter[/QUOTE]
    Thank you for sound reasonable. Whats next were gonna were gonna say ray lewis dosent derserve a punishment for killing someone ALLEGEDLY-jim rome

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ed Reeds brother presumed dead....... : Great post,Common sense is not that common.
    Posted by helterskelter[/QUOTE]
    come on helter, its too bad for ed reed. for society, it may be a good thing but whether or not he was a loser matters not to ed reed the person. we do not get to pick our blood, got it? i am sure you have some kin who are losers that you have to tolerate. death is final. you hope hey would turn it around.. it is sad for ed reed the human being. esp now, its not good timing. find some basic human compassion and empathy! wouldnt surprise me if he were into drugs and so forth. either way, i think most of us would agree that ed reed has been a classy citizen, sportsman and football player, on and off the field. 

i live in baltimore and can attest to all the positive things he does in the community. i do not believe the values of his brother reflect those of ed reed or his overall family. now if this was one of michael vick's siblings or even ray lewis or donte stallworth, you may have somewhat of a point. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ed Reeds brother presumed dead....... : I am a scum bag come on? he was running from police in a stolen car he was obviosly a criminal. AND WHO CARES about that its a pats forum guys.

Yep. You are a scum bag.