edds released???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

edds released???

ok? thought this guy was going to be a diamond in the ruff??? thoughts? by the way where is cunningham?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

Re: edds released???

cunningham is on the bench

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to edds released???:
    ok? thought this guy was going to be a diamond in the ruff??? thoughts? by the way where is cunningham?
    Posted by will71

Cunningham.....Sitting on the bench being a disappointment...Hopefully he will overcome that!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

link?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

He looked absolutely lost when asked to do anything but blast into a gap, what did you see that impressed you?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

I dont know what BB saw in him. Eric moore makes good plays. A lil head scratching

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

i thought the cunningham draft pick was a head scratcher as well. watch a lot of florida games and he never impressed me there either. dunlap was bigger and a much better player than cunningham but was taken shortly after the pats drafted cunningham. dunlap had 9.5 sacks last year for the bengals.

hopefully he is better than that but it doesn't look like it so far. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: edds released???:
    i thought the cunningham draft pick was a head scratcher as well. watch a lot of florida games and he never impressed me there either. dunlap was bigger and a much better player than cunningham but was taken shortly after the pats drafted cunningham. dunlap had 9.5 sacks last year for the bengals. hopefully he is better than that but it doesn't look like it so far. 
    Posted by kjfitone

kjfit,
    said this man times here.
    hindsight seems to prove this true

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

I honestly thought that the Pats thought they could convert Cunningham in a 3-4 OLB and that Dunlap wouldn't be able to make the conversion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

Who cares about Edds?!! He was a scrub who BB picked up ONLY because the Dolphins picked up Yeatman.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

He was a filler, and now they need the roster spot for someone who willm actually play.

Who cares what Dunlap did in an undisciplined, simplistic defense for a bad team? His 9.5 sacks don't neccessarily translte to anything.

People love whining about picks BB gets wrong, seemingly expecting EVERY pick to be worth AT LEAST their draft slot.

For every cunningham, there's a vollmer. For every meriweather, there's a mccourty. And for every whiny entitled fan...there's an ignore button.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

Good call dragon9... I must admit, I am very critical of BBs drafts/FA signings, but he gets it right MORE than he gets it wrong.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: edds released???:
    Good call dragon9... I must admit, I am very critical of BBs drafts/FA signings, but he gets it right MORE than he gets it wrong.
    Posted by theshinez

It just amazes me that fans can look past the 4 SB appearances, 3 rings, countless 10 win seasons, and multiple division titles, the winningest decade in boston football history, arguably in NFL history, he finds possibly the best QB in the history of the NFL in the 6th round, and people b i t c h about his drafting.

He is currently the best head coach in football, hands down, I'll debate that point with anyone. No, he's not perfect, he's far from it. He is, however, a few steps closer than anyone else I'm aware of doing the work he does.

Dunlap's 9.5 sacks made a huge difference in Cincy!

Heck, we have Mark Anderson, he of the 11 sack rookie campaign who was cut after, what, his third season?

This is ACTUAL football, not fantasy football. I love fantasy football, but all too often the fantasy mentality creeps into real football fandom.

This is not Madden, you don't just not save after a loss, and replay the game until you go 19-0 and win the SB.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Cunningham was terrible last year w 1 sack and no run stop. Kuhn, GB ran by him in one game lst year, so what exactly is he good at? Let him go!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I thought the selection of Cunningham was a real head scratcher at the time because out of all the 34 outside backer conversion types, I thought his game needed more polish than all the others. He would just shoot upfield during the rush and take himself out of the play, plus he didn't look very big to me. 

When I saw Cunningham play last year I have to admit that he looked better to me than anticipated. He looked like a guy that was playing disciplined and although was not getting sacks - was producing decent pressure. He looked much bigger to me here than he did at Florida, and all in all looks like a guy that should get better. I imagine you'll see him out there when he's healthy, because Nincovich shouldn't be pass rushing on a regular basis at this level. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

Dunlap bet we could get him for a 4 rd pick now

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Edds back on PS and someone from the PS to be promoted, says Reiss
    Prob Welch or Ventrone

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I believe someone started a thread asking who would be the biggest bust this year and I chose Cunninham-where is he?????? A BUST!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts