Edelman - 3 way player

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Re: Edelman - 3 way player

I thought Edelman was useless. I am still sure this PR for a TD is a fluke. I am sure he'll return to his suckage year going forward. 

Will almost certainly be released in the offseason.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In Response to Re: Edelman - 3 way player:
    I thought Edelman was useless. I am still sure this PR for a TD is a fluke. I am sure he'll return to his suckage year going forward.  Will almost certainly be released in the offseason.
    Posted by murghkhor

I'd like to be the first person to congratulate and thank you for telling the truth.
    In the year or so that I've been posting I don't recall ever reading any positive posts on him and in fact when his name was brought up it was always in a negative light such as he shouldn't or wouldn't make the cut. I'm reading through these posts and LMAO.

The guy had an awesome game last night and maybe they found a niche for him.
    I'm glad about that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Good choice of words ... "Useless " as in, your ability to post anything intelligent or containing any knowledge of football talent.

you do seem quite knowledgeable with the word " suck".

Response to Re: Edelman - 3 way player:
    I thought Edelman was useless. I am still sure this PR for a TD is a fluke. I am sure he'll return to his suckage year going forward.  Will almost certainly be released in the offseason.
    Posted by murghkhor

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

In Response to Re: Edelman - 3 way player : I'd like to be the first person to congratulate and thank you for telling the truth. In the year or so that I've been posting I don't recall ever reading any positive posts on him and in fact when his name was brought up it was always in a negative light such as he shouldn't or wouldn't make the cut. I'm reading through these posts and LMAO. The guy had an awesome game last night and maybe they found a niche for him. I'm glad about that.
    Posted by Rerun85

I am one of the few who backed him all the way, i was sure he would make the team and be an elite punt returner, but playing D i never envisioned, and last night he made me proud. Love the multiple role players.

BB showed great patience with this kid, what a resume he is developing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Edelman hits you like a slap in the face IMO.  As a fan when was the last punt returner to take it to the house ...?  That's right... Julian Edelman . In fact he is on a short list of multiple TD punt returners... Fryar, Haynes,and yes the legend troy brown .

news flash ... The guy is a player . Next week we'll see the next evolution of this defense which I believe will include #11 kicking some Philadelphia a$$... 

Response to Re: Edelman - 3 way player:
    In Response to Re: Edelman - 3 way player : I am one of the few who backed him all the way, i was sure he would make the team and be an elite punt returner, but playing D i never envisioned, and last night he made me proud. Love the multiple role players. BB showed great patience with this kid, what a resume he is developing.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Good choice of words ... "Useless " as in, your ability to post anything intelligent or containing any knowledge of football talent. you do seem quite knowledgeable with the word " suck".  Response to Re: Edelman - 3 way player :
    Posted by coolade2

When he gets released next year in August, I'll make sure to bump this post. Cheers. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Edelman hits you like a slap in the face IMO.  As a fan when was the last punt returner to take it to the house ...?  That's right... Julian Edelman . In fact he is on a short list of multiple TD punt returners... Fryar, Haynes,and yes the legend troy brown . news flash ... The guy is a player . Next week we'll see the next evolution of this defense which I believe will include #11 kicking some Philadelphia a$$...   Response to Re: Edelman - 3 way player :
    Posted by coolade2

I agree and remember when Welker went down he replaced him admirably, he can still be a threat on offense but he has to get in line, more likely his impact is felt on D and ST.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Edelman - 3 way player : I agree and remember when Welker went down he replaced him admirably, he can still be a threat on offense but he has to get in line, more likely his impact is felt on D and ST.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09

So true!  I and many others thought he was going to be released, because he did not have "enough" to make it as a WR.  Being a 3 way player he can play primarily at ST, D, and if needed at WR.  He could surprise people throwing the ball as part of a trick play

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Edelman - 3 way player : So true!  I and many others thought he was going to be released, because he did not have "enough" to make it as a WR.  Being a 3 way player he can play primarily at ST, D, and if needed at WR.  He could surprise people throwing the ball as part of a trick play
    Posted by Rocky

Devon Hester started as a CB, then was converted to a returner and WR.  I don't think Edleman is worthy as a WR, but I love what he is doing so far on D and it is nice to see him "return" to form on returns.

I wanted him cut, but he sure came around the past two weeks.

Sections
Shortcuts