Edelman Back???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Edelman Back???

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Good to have someone back who knows the system to fill in, just in case.  The Pats seemed high on him going into last season. Hope he can stay healthy and on the field.

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. Think about it, we really have no receivers returning from last year's team...not very comforting knowing how much we like to throw the ball. Edelman at least knows the system - if Gronk is going to miss more time we are going to need someone out there running the right routes at least.

We have Hern...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

oh, hooray, edelwoman is back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Love Edelman.  Very diverse skill set and tough attitude.  I'm sure the cap hit won't be too bad.  He'll be used a lot more in the slot this year and I think he can be very effective if he can stay healthy.  Welcome back, Julian!

Hey rkarp, I thought he was signing with the Giants?  (hehe just giving you a hard time man)

you see, this is why everyone thinks you are Rusty using a different name. I never, ever said that.

I said the Giants made him an offer. And tell that alter ego of yours the other Rusty that a player can leave a city with out an offer, and then the team gets back to the agent with an offer, happens all the time.

What I specifically said, was that the Giants made an offer, and Edelman was allowing the Pats to counter. The time frame given was 24-72 hours. I posted that on Monday, and today is Wednesday...

I have Rusty on ignore, but I am sure he will spin it that he called this signing 2 weeks ago when he was meeting with BB...

I have to say the board is a lot more enjoyable with him on ignore, but I do see some of his comments when he replies to others...I see he is still following me around like a little poodle 

Actually, no, nobody thinks I’m Rusty.  It’s just an immature cop-out used by a select few here with fragile egos.  I could have easily been a d*ck and made fun of you for your “sources” being wrong again, but I decided to be facetious with you (hence, the “hehe I’m just giving you a hard time, man.”  Pay attention to details; it won’t hurt you) but yet once again, you can’t handle your fragile ego being wrong so you take offense and bark.  It’s hilarious that for every potential acquisition, whether it be for the Pats or an ex-pat signing with another team, you have to act like you have the “inside scoop” by stating “I’m hearing this blah blah blah.”  Get over yourself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Love Edelman.  Very diverse skill set and tough attitude.  I'm sure the cap hit won't be too bad.  He'll be used a lot more in the slot this year and I think he can be very effective if he can stay healthy.  Welcome back, Julian!

Hey rkarp, I thought he was signing with the Giants?  (hehe just giving you a hard time man)

you see, this is why everyone thinks you are Rusty using a different name. I never, ever said that.

I said the Giants made him an offer. And teel that alter ego of yours the other Rusty that a player can leave a city with out an offer, and then the team gets back to the agent with an offer, happens all the time.

What I specifically said, was that the Giants made an offer, and Edelman was allowing the Pats to counter. The time frame given was 24-72 hours. I posted that on Monday, and today is Friday...

I have Rusty on ignore, but I am sure he will spin it that he called this signing 2 weeks ago when he was meeting with BB...

I have to say the board is a lot more enjoyable with him on ignore, but I do see some of his comments when he replies to others...I see he is still following me around like a little poodle 

He left without an offer. You're wrong.

You are so annoying. 

http://beforeitsnews.com/sports/2013/04/julian-edelman-leaves-visit-with-giants-without-a-deal-2501696.html

do you understand english?

that a player can leave a city with out an offer, and then the team gets back to the agent with an offer, happens all the time.

now, back to ignore you TROLL!!

You just got caught. No one else responded to me for you to see my comments, so you don't have me on Ignore.

You're a terrible liar.  LOL.

You try to get cute and then you lie.  Hilarious.

As far as an offer AFTER someone leaves, that's VERY unlikely in Edelman's case with NY knowing NE wanted him back.

He left without an offer.   Period.

Dumbkoff, I took you off ignore because you are following me around like a poodle...when was Sanders brought in? When was an offer made to Sanders?

Now I will put you back to ignore you troll

Dumbkoff?  Hi Babe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I said the Giants made him an offer. And teel that alter ego of yours the other Rusty that a player can leave a city with out an offer, and then the team gets back to the agent with an offer, happens all the time.

What I specifically said, was that the Giants made an offer, and Edelman was allowing the Pats to counter. The time frame given was 24-72 hours. I posted that on Monday, and today is Friday...

You are so annoying. 

http://beforeitsnews.com/sports/2013/04/julian-edelman-leaves-visit-with-giants-without-a-deal-2501696.html

that a player can leave a city with out an offer, and then the team gets back to the agent with an offer, happens all the time.

You just got caught. No one else responded to me for you to see my comments, so you don't have me on Ignore.

As far as an offer AFTER someone leaves, that's VERY unlikely in Edelman's case with NY knowing NE wanted him back.

Dumbkoff, I took you off ignore because you are following me around like a poodle...when was Sanders brought in? When was an offer made to Sanders?

Dumbkoff?  Hi Babe.

My sources tell me you are correct sir.

"Dumbkoff" is a dead give away.

He's either Babe or just got done watching Hogan's Heroes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect. Show mosseffect's posts

its time for  randy moss to be back,just like myself.its time to wake the sleeping giant up,and win a superbowl this year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

You are so annoying. 

Dumbkoff?  Hi Babe.

My sources tell me you are correct sir.

"Dumbkoff" is a dead give away.

He's either Babe or just got done watching Hogan's Heroes.

haha!  I'll take the former, however.  What a flaming hypocrite he is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

So between Edelman, Jones, and Amendola we can get a full seasons worth of games. I kid, but if we don't get Sanders (Pit matches) I'm not sure Vegas would even put odds down on at least 2 of 3 not getting injured this season. Personally imo if they get Sanders they will still add another WR in the draft and the drafted kid, Sanders, and Amendola will be the only locks with Jones and Edelman fighting it up for the 4th/5th WR spot and see which one doesn't break in camp, then the other will be on speed dial when the other gets hurt

Was Jones injury a non football injury?  Other than last year did he have a history of injuries pros/college?   Anyone??