Edelman "Elite"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Edelman

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

While you admittedly post here during those athletic events. PATHETIC. You might as well not show up at all to to those events, you fraud.

LOSER

Pat yourself on the back one more time, dork.

I might as well not show up? Haha, wouldn't miss them for the world!  Great times, great memories, I'm a proud parent, proud family man.  Since you don't have any children you would never know there are lots of spare time at those activities.  You know, you get the family there early, socialize, hang out with the other proud parents who have lives, the women talk about their stuff, you can jump on the ol iphone and trash miserable Rusty, check some messages, go back to being a productive human being who adds to society.  Things you don't know about.  LMAO!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I don't understand how having or not having kids warrants being a loser or not....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Fraud, proven and exposed.

Can you show me where I spent all day on here? Where are all the comments?

Barely had time for a comment but couldn't resist exposing your girlish ways.

Fraud, you are on here 24/7 because YOU HAVE NO LIFE!

Very obvious.

No one cares about your divorced, imaginary,  friends or your reason for being non married and dateless.

Enjoy those dolls. 

I'm glad you graduated from Barbies to BBs.

Congrats

We all know he is a fraud, he is exposed daily, by the hour here.  But hey, he is at home alone hitting the bottle right now, he admits to coming on here drunk and trolling.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Tell us again how you enjoyed your Sunday more than I did. LMAO

Go post on Facebook or be a loser on MySpace, you dork.   I just had an incredible meal with friends, watched some World Cup and did human being things.   Try it sometime, instead of you morons posting on a board with little Millennials standing there thinking communicating through computers is how to grow as a human.

No wonder you're a flippiin' dork and think your behavior is normal. I cannot imagine bragging about being a daddy and posting on a sports board during my child's practice.  The hypocrisy of it all.

Perfect for you. The fact you can't see this is priceless. 

Liar, you don't have friends.  Oh, you mean sitting at the bar by yourself, hanging with some strangers, coming here and calling them your friends!  Haha!  You are one pathetic loser!  Me on the other hand enjoyed yesterday with family and a large group of friends having celebrating a friends Daughters graduation, and this afternoon attended my nieces birthday bbq.  Getting read to finish the weekend off with movie night with the family while you sit at home listening to your horrible music by yourself.  Maybe you can play "rain drops keep falling on my head" and post it to youtube for all of us to enjoy before you hit the sack with Rosey Palmer!

LMAO @ U!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

I don't understand how having or not having kids warrants being a loser or not....

That's an easy one Joe.  Since you are still fairly new here, you have missed the years of Rusty putting people down about their jobs, their hobbies, all aspects of their lives, you name it Rusty has put people down about it.  Yet, he is a sad, miserable guy who has no life.  No friends, expect for that one friend a year ago he was on here bragging about how he helped him move.  But now he is gone, so he has no friends.  He lies about his work, when in fact it is well known he is a telephone customer service rep who works out of his home (or a 1099'er as he likes to call it) until recently when he got canned for spending his life on here instead of working, and then has the nerve to make fun of some school teachers on this forum.  The guy is a fraud.  He is such a loser, he has never been involved an any sort of relationship except for the ones he had to pay for, which he admitted on here.  

So Joe, there you go. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Umm, newsflash: You're married with kids. I get laid more frequently than you do. Trust me on that one. LOL

You did nothing today. Nothing.

I had a great day yesterday and tonight I was at a gathering which was superb. Great people and good times. You don't have a clue how to have a good time. You're a square dork.  

Even your music taste is clearly horrible.  You said it yourself.  You couldn't have a good time with Mila Kunis landing on your face.

LOL!!

Sad! Pathetic!  Don't forget the lube tonight with Rosie Palmer, dude!  All while you try to save enough up to call the double bagger skank on the street corner who would rather poker her eye balls and ear drums out instead of spend anymore time with you. LMAO!!

Funny how you now bring up music after I mention it.  You are such a fraud!  The only music I recall posting here is over in the music forum I listed some workout mixes.  Let me guess, you don't workout. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

While you admittedly post here during those athletic events. PATHETIC. You might as well not show up at all to to those events, you fraud.

LOSER

Pat yourself on the back one more time, dork.

I might as well not show up? Haha, wouldn't miss them for the world!  Great times, great memories, I'm a proud parent, proud family man.  Since you don't have any children you would never know there are lots of spare time at those activities.  You know, you get the family there early, socialize, hang out with the other proud parents who have lives, the women talk about their stuff, you can jump on the ol iphone and trash miserable Rusty, check some messages, go back to being a productive human being who adds to society.  Things you don't know about.  LMAO!  

Tell us again how you enjoyed your Sunday more than I did. LMAO

Go post on Facebook or be a loser on MySpace, you dork.   I just had an incredible meal with friends, watched some World Cup and did human being things.   Try it sometime, instead of you morons posting on a board with little Millennials standing there thinking communicating through computers is how to grow as a human.

No wonder you're a flippiin' dork and think your behavior is normal. I cannot imagine bragging about being a daddy and posting on a sports board during my child's practice.  The hypocrisy of it all.

Perfect for you. The fact you can't see this is priceless. 

Bwahaahaa.  The Hypocrisy! Mr 55k post a year! LMAO@U

Yes, it's very easy to see.  Always deflecting to others with what you are guilty of.  ALWAYS!!!!

[object HTMLDivElement]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Edelman had a standout season. I don't think you can call a player who's had one great slot year as elite though. If he tweaks something and misses a bunch of time (the norm for him) then he isn't elite. At slot, where durability is key, it has to be factored in.  

If he can back up last season with another just like it, well that would be great. As it stands, he basically did for NE what Welker had done (more or less). His 6 TDs and 1050 yards is pretty spot on with what Welker averaged over his course here ... and he had very little protection out there as compared to Welker who played most of those games as the #2 release option under Moss or Gronk. 

More than admirable, I feel it was a great season. Consider where that offense would have been without Julian last season ... there only truly reliable weapon?

I agree, people on the forum are too quick to whinge about Dobson. And as much as he suffered from the drops and confusion last season, people forget that he was a rookie, in a mature offense that is nothing like the NCAA, and his numbers are still favorable. 

I liked a lot of what I saw last season, even factoring in the rookie lowlights. I hope his health is good too. 

I'm not sold completely on LaFell, though I loved him in college. I can see where he would work, but I also don't know if he is the kind of route runner that works in this system as it has been. Though, I think with an offseason to go with NE might be able to adjust the offense to a reality of Gronk being out. 

The central contention, about Gronk not being the key question, I have to disagree. If they can get that guy for a full 16 plus playoffs, and the additions at CB stand pat (alongside defensive health) the 2014 team will be amazing. Whether they can weather his loss, that is a question and path I hope the team need not cross again. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

zbellino, thanks for your perspective and for returning this thread to an actual discussion.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

I think the difference is, if I had kids I wouldn't be talking about posting from my iPad like a flippin' loser parent instead of inter-acting with my child. 

I made a choice to not want to have children a long time ago, mainly because of this horrendous world and time we live in and the baggage it carries, but these losers spend more time arguing with me than being the great father they claim they are.

Saturdays and Sundays were the precious days for me as a kid with my parents when I was a kid.

Losers like TFB12 and MT Hurl claim to be fathers of the year in here all day on Saturday and Sunday. 

LOSERS

Great decision. And the world thanks you for it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Edelman had a standout season. I don't think you can call a player who's had one great slot year as elite though. If he tweaks something and misses a bunch of time (the norm for him) then he isn't elite. At slot, where durability is key, it has to be factored in.  

If he can back up last season with another just like it, well that would be great. As it stands, he basically did for NE what Welker had done (more or less). His 6 TDs and 1050 yards is pretty spot on with what Welker averaged over his course here ... and he had very little protection out there as compared to Welker who played most of those games as the #2 release option under Moss or Gronk. 

More than admirable, I feel it was a great season. Consider where that offense would have been without Julian last season ... there only truly reliable weapon?

I agree, people on the forum are too quick to whinge about Dobson. And as much as he suffered from the drops and confusion last season, people forget that he was a rookie, in a mature offense that is nothing like the NCAA, and his numbers are still favorable. 

I liked a lot of what I saw last season, even factoring in the rookie lowlights. I hope his health is good too. 

I'm not sold completely on LaFell, though I loved him in college. I can see where he would work, but I also don't know if he is the kind of route runner that works in this system as it has been. Though, I think with an offseason to go with NE might be able to adjust the offense to a reality of Gronk being out. 

The central contention, about Gronk not being the key question, I have to disagree. If they can get that guy for a full 16 plus playoffs, and the additions at CB stand pat (alongside defensive health) the 2014 team will be amazing. Whether they can weather his loss, that is a question and path I hope the team need not cross again. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

This is very well put and I agree with most everything.

Edelman great season for him last year but was basically the only weapon last year and it's was his only healthy season. He needs to have 2-3 more like that before being even put in the Welker category. Doesn't mean he isn't capable of it but it is a tough road to follow.

Dobson I'm just concerned about two things, 1) his foot injury. It's a pesky injury that if not allowed to fully heal (if it ever does) it will plague him his entire career. 2) The game needs to slow down for him. Most of those drops and wrong routes his timing was way off and the game looked like it was going a mile a min with his deer in headlight eyes. If he can slow it down it will go a long way to fixing those other issues.

LaFell, still not sure what people got so excited about. Yes he has size but he's really not that much different than the other #3/4 types they bring in every year that don't seem to work out. I hope the best for the kid because we need a legit RZ threat but I wouldn't be shocked if they went a different route either.

Gronk is the keystone to the whole O right now. If healthy this O can really move but when has he been able to stay healthy? I think their biggest mistake this offseason was to not get another Y type for if he goes down again. The difference in scoring (a TD a game) and RZ efficiency (over ~69% with Gronk under ~48% without him) clearly shows the importance of a solid TE you need to account for in terms of blocking and receiving. Now you can't replace Gronk and there will be a drop off but having someone better than Hooman and Devlin (a fringe type like a Chandler) would go a long way in terms of both RZ efficiency and points scored come playoff time. I have a feeling that's who Ballard was suppose to be.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Is Jules Elite? 

Let me answer that question with a question.

We all know Welkie is elite.

Do you consider Victor Cruz Elite? 

T.Y Hilton Elite?

How about Anquan Boldin?

Jules isn't elite.

If Jules has a couple more years like he did last year then he will be considered pretty good.  But I don't vision Jules ever being called elite. 

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

Sections
Shortcuts