Edelman > Welker!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Edelman > Welker!?

And you still get flustered and posts before collecting you thoughts so you have to go back in and edit your posts.  And you still can't figure the quotes out.  You are a goof.  I thought you said you were leaving?  You said you were gone once your pathetic thread rolled off page 1.  Well it has been off page 1 for a long time now... yet you are here.  Too obsessed with me to stay gone, huh.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Stop saying I love Welkie!!!!!"

TFB12

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

I am always watching TFB. I will always be watching you spew man love for your little Welkie, and your dumb as a rock perspective of the game. You can't do anything about it. BYE.  

"TFB12 and Welker sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" HA!!!

Who is this guy?  I have been here less then a week and can not believe how many troll posters there are here.  This is crazy.  Is this RallyC guy one of those who have multiple user names?  Does he just come in and out every now and then posting strange stuff and cause problems?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

[QUOTE]

I am always watching TFB. I will always be watching you spew man love for your little Welkie, and your dumb as a rock perspective of the game. You can't do anything about it. BYE.  

Who is this guy?  I have been here less then a week and can not believe how many troll posters there are here.  This is crazy.  Is this RallyC guy one of those who have multiple user names?  Does he just come in and out every now and then posting strange stuff and cause problems?

[/QUOTE]
    Gone today....back for TFB12 soon...C-YA!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Here is pretty much all you need to know about this fraud.  Check out this ownage..

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/enjoy-the-season-pats-fans-take-care/100/6808094?page=1

The guy is obsessed with me.  He has been called out by me and many posters here as a fraud yet he keeps coming back.  This has happened before and he ended up calling a truce with me because he couldn't take being owned time and again.  Then some of the things we disagreed on happened and proving I was right and he was wrong.  He had a hard time facing that so he started it all up with me again.  He seems to be one of those people who can't handle being wrong and can't handle looking like the fool.

He said he was leaving, now he is back and trying to attack me once again.  This guy is obsessed with me.  The thought of me must have been eating at him the whole time he was gone.  Now he is back for more, I guess.  His first post back here was to me.  His obsession with me is out of control.  You have seen it already in this thread with the repeated posts of no comments, just the same picture.  Childish!  And he said he is over 50, and works for the government in homeland security, hahahaha!   I hope not, that is scary if true.  But we all know it's not.  He is a older mall cop somewhere in Atlanta.

Just sit back and watch his childish games.  He will keep posting the same childish stuff over and over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Will there ever be another thread without this garbage taking place??? I'm sorry TFB, again, thanks for showing up in here.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

BTW when I was at the gym ESPN had a stat showing Edelman is THIRD in the league catching 75% of his targets.  I think it was only Megatron and Julio head of him, and not by much.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

LOL @ TFB12 not knowing Bustchise is Uncle Rico, thinking he really did just join here recently.

Absolutely priceless. Bustchise, as pathetic as he is, doing a number on TFB12.

What's even funnier is TFB12 claiming he "owns" someone because he has an unhealthy obsession stalking someone like RallyC, forcing him to leave.

Your the last person that should be commenting on someone with multiple accounts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Here is pretty much all you need to know about this fraud.  Check out this ownage..

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/enjoy-the-season-pats-fans-take-care/100/6808094?page=1

The guy is obsessed with me.  He has been called out by me and many posters here as a fraud yet he keeps coming back.  This has happened before and he ended up calling a truce with me because he couldn't take being owned time and again.  Then some of the things we disagreed on happened and proving I was right and he was wrong.  He had a hard time facing that so he started it all up with me again.  He seems to be one of those people who can't handle being wrong and can't handle looking like the fool.

He said he was leaving, now he is back and trying to attack me once again.  This guy is obsessed with me.  The thought of me must have been eating at him the whole time he was gone.  Now he is back for more, I guess.  His first post back here was to me.  His obsession with me is out of control.  You have seen it already in this thread with the repeated posts of no comments, just the same picture.  Childish!  And he said he is over 50, and works for the government in homeland security, hahahaha!   I hope not, that is scary if true.  But we all know it's not.  He is a retired mall cop somewhere in Atlanta.

Just sit back and watch his childish games.  He will keep posting the same childish stuff over and over.

I just read that entire thread and I must say it is one of the funniest threads I have ever seen on a forum.  That thread really backfired on RallyC, big time.  I can not believe he would come back and show his face around here after that.  You would think after that, if he really wanted to come back he would make up a new name and come back as someone else.  That was just plain brutal to read.  You and Not-A-Shot as well as others totally spanked him.  I know who not to mess with around this place :)

I would be very surprised if that RallyC guy came back now after he has taken some time to see he stepped right back into the fire again.  What was he thinking? After reading that thread maybe he isn't very bright and maybe he will be back.  

I have to go back and read that thread again.  So many good laughs in there.  What a brutal beating he took.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Will there ever be another thread without this garbage taking place??? I'm sorry TFB, again, thanks for showing up in here.  

It's amazing, some people get on me talking about Welker but they continue to compare and make threads about him.

So if we want to compare then lets compare... Welker 2012 after 3 games 16 receptions 251 yards.  2011 after 6 games 31 receptions 458 yards.  Edelman 27/201. 

Just a few yers ago Edelman was on the bubble here.  There were so many people posting that Edelman should be gone, and there were many threads about it too.  Now I am sure those same people are praising the guy.  Funny how that wors around here.

I'm glad he is still here, I hope Amendola gets back soon or Thompkins or another receiver starts producing big because once defenses add Edelman into their game plan he won't be getting half of what he has done so far.  Until then, we need him to continue to produce.  And good for him because I like the dude.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

He said he was leaving, now he is back and trying to attack me once again.  This guy is obsessed with me.  The thought of me must have been eating at him the whole time he was gone.  Now he is back for more, I guess.  His first post back here was to me.  His obsession with me is out of control.  You have seen it already in this thread with the repeated posts of no comments, just the same picture.  Childish!  And he said he is over 50, and works for the government in homeland security, hahahaha!   I hope not, that is scary if true.  But we all know it's not.  He is a retired mall cop somewhere in Atlanta.

I just read that entire thread and I must say it is one of the funniest threads I have ever seen on a forum.  That thread really backfired on RallyC, big time.  I can not believe he would come back and show his face around here after that.  You would think after that, if he really wanted to come back he would make up a new name and come back as someone else.  That was just plain brutal to read.  You and Not-A-Shot as well as others totally spanked him.  I know who not to mess with around this place :)

I would be very surprised if that RallyC guy came back now after he has taken some time to see he stepped right back into the fire again.  What was he thinking? After reading that thread maybe he isn't very bright and maybe he will be back.  

I have to go back and read that thread again.  So many good laughs in there.  What a brutal beating he took.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Yes, that is what would be refered to as OWNAGE!  Hahahahaha!!  Sit back and watch what happens as he uses the rest of the day to plot what he will do next.  He willbe back and he will get owned time and again.  

BTW, he already did create at least 1 additional user account before he left, he followed himself around the forum and used it to praise his Rally user name.  It was pretty pathetic.  It took a matter of 4 posts to catch him at it. Hahahaha!  Owned!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

It's amazing, some people get on me talking about Welker but they continue to compare and make threads about him.

So if we want to compare then lets compare... Welker 2012 after 3 games 16 receptions 251 yards.  2011 after 6 games 31 receptions 458 yards.  Edelman 27/201. 

Just a few yers ago Edelman was on the bubble here.  There were so many people posting that Edelman should be gone, and there were many threads about it too.  Now I am sure those same people are praising the guy.  Funny how that wors around here.

I'm glad he is still here, I hope Amendola gets back soon or Thompkins or another receiver starts producing big because once defenses add Edelman into their game plan he won't be getting half of what he has done so far.  Until then, we need him to continue to produce.  And good for him because I like the dude.

[/QUOTE]

I knew you'd offer something outside of how I look at it, so I was glad you showed up because you offer another aspect to the conversation in a tasteful way.  

Just for the record I always stayed by Amendola's side!  I bet you're 100% right about those praising him now, wanted him cutt just last year or even this off season...

I already posted their stats btw, I just wanted to make the point the guy is a talented player even though not on Welkers level.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I knew you'd offer something outside of how I look at it, so I was glad you showed up because you offer another aspect to the conversation in a tasteful way.  

Just for the record I always stayed by Amendola's side!  I bet you're 100% right about those praising him now, wanted him cutt just last year or even this off season...

I already posted their stats btw, I just wanted to make the point the guy is a talented player even though not on Welkers level.  

You meant Edelman, correct?

Good discussion, Getzo.  People get to butt hurt around here.  I have mentioned many times about how much I like Edelman and like Amendola.  They had no say on Welker leaving so I hold nothing against those two.  I want the to succeed but as I have also mentioned they do have some faults.  Amendola is injured again, Edelman luckily isn't and I hoep he doesn't get injured. I hope his game does improve to be Welker like.  He needs better separation, better awareness, be able to make better adjustments when the ball is in the air, and get some good YAC and longer receptions.  He has been solid through these 3 games, no doubt.  Good for him because I like the dude!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

You meant Edelman, correct?

Good discussion, Getzo.  People get to butt hurt around here.  I have mentioned many times about how much I like Edelman and like Amendola.  They had no say on Welker leaving so I hold nothing against those two.  I want the to succeed but as I have also mentioned they do have some faults.  Amendola is injured again, Edelman luckily isn't and I hoep he doesn't get injured. I hope his game does improve to be Welker like.  He needs better separation, better awareness, be able to make better adjustments when the ball is in the air, and get some good YAC and longer receptions.  He has been solid through these 3 games, no doubt.  Good for him because I like the dude!

[/QUOTE]

LOL, well I guess I stand by Amendola's side too!!!  Yeah I meant Edelman, lol.  

Good post. 

I guess I have had too stick up for Ridley, Edelman, Amendola, Gregory... ect.. no one is saying these guys are elite players, but they absolutely are important on a team aspect.  Without these guys, we don't win games.  They young receivers are growing and improving every single game...

The arrow is pointing up in NE!  This will be a tough stretch for NE but if they play 60 minutes they will continue to be an improving team regardless of win or lose, as long as they grow and improve.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL, well I guess I stand by Amendola's side too!!!  Yeah I meant Edelman, lol.  

Good post. 

I guess I have had too stick up for Ridley, Edelman, Amendola, Gregory... ect.. no one is saying these guys are elite players, but they absolutely are important on a team aspect.  Without these guys, we don't win games.  They young receivers are growing and improving every single game...

The arrow is pointing up in NE!  This will be a tough stretch for NE but if they play 60 minutes they will continue to be an improving team regardless of win or lose, as long as they grow and improve.  

All we can really ask for is for the Patriots to make it to the playoffs and have a legit chance of winning it all.  So far, even after only 3 games, they are looking good enough to make the playoffs.  Now can they get home field advantage and give us a shot at the title?  That is what we will have to wait and see.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

LOL @ TFB12 not knowing Bustchise is Uncle Rico, thinking he really did just join here recently.

What's even funnier is TFB12 claiming he "owns" someone because he has an unhealthy obsession stalking someone like RallyC, forcing him to leave.

Your the last person that should be commenting on someone with multiple accounts.

I have one account, Kevvie. One.

You have had more than one at a time. Also, you have had numerous banned.
    Am I wrong?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Am I wrong?

[/QUOTE]

Of course he is lying.  Does anyone here really believe him anymore? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Ok so being this thread is so side tracked I guess I win with my Welker would have had 40 catches by now.  Thank you thank you 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Simple Algebra

Edelman = Patriots
    Welker = Broncos

Patriots = Good
    Broncos = Bad

Good > Bad
    Patriots > Broncos
    Edelman > Welker

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Why even bring up the comparison? Edelman's stat was padded by the lack of dependable WRs for the Pats, whereas Welker is one of 3 or 4 outstanding receivers Manning is throwing to. Welker is doing fine in Denver. He has moved on, and so should we.

Living well is the best revenge.

This is true.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Am I wrong?

[/QUOTE]

Of course he is lying.  Does anyone here really believe him anymore? 

[/QUOTE]

No, other than his fake troll accounts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnCrunch. Show CaptnCrunch's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Simple Algebra

Edelman = Patriots
    Welker = Broncos

Patriots = Good
    Broncos = Bad

Good > Bad
    Patriots > Broncos
    Edelman > Welker

I've been reading this stuff for many years, and finally I see someone who gets it in its simplest form. So, here I am to join the fray. I want to say that Digger gets it......this is a Patriots fan forum. Why are there so many who love players from other teams, and even those who love other teams, who come here to comment so often with complete BS. I see even those who calim to be Patriots fans constantly berating my favorite team. I just don't get it. Digger has the simple equation that shows proper expectations of a true fan. Can't we all pull in the same direction?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.