Edelman head injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Edelman head injury

did anyone catch that edelman was injured?  i may have missed it when i went out for a smoke.

at the bottom

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from reegz04. Show reegz04's posts

Re: Edelman head injury

Yeah its a head injury, sustained when Ray lewis almost beheaded him near the goal line at the end of the 4th Qtr. Didn't look so good...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Sorry but this guy is just brittle.  He gets hurt, comes back, plays like 3 plays, and gets hurt again.  Rinse and repeat for the last 2 years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I was at the game . . . he looked like he had no idea where he was going as he came off the field.  He'll be out a game or two, I suspect.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Edelman head injury:
    [QUOTE]Sorry but this guy is just brittle.  He gets hurt, comes back, plays like 3 plays, and gets hurt again.  Rinse and repeat for the last 2 years.
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

He almost got his head taken off by Ray Lewis!!! I don't care who you are, you are going to get hurt after that. It has nothing to do with being brittle. BTW he was pretty durable last year when Welker went down.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from reegz04. Show reegz04's posts

While I do agree that anyone would have been laid out by that hit, Edelman has been kind of brittle soo far it seems...I wonder if its really all injury related (as far as New England getting him in their gameplan) or if its something else..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I know everyone wants this guy to be Wes Welker, but he's a QB. He's not used to taking hits like what he takes now. He'll be injured until his body can adapt to taking those hits. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

When is Edelman not injured?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]I know everyone wants this guy to be Wes Welker, but he's a QB. He's not used to taking hits like what he takes now. He'll be injured until his body can adapt to taking those hits. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

You don't get used to taking hist that break your arm or give you concussions....maybe you got hit too many times?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry but this guy is just brittle.  He gets hurt, comes back, plays like 3 plays, and gets hurt again.  Rinse and repeat for the last 2 years.
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

If he was brittle, he wouldn't come back so quickly for getting hurt.  The guy plays a position in which he's getting hammered by guys that weigh twice as much.  Give him some credit for going back in for more after getting the snot knocked out of him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Well Ray Lewis says he wants to take one player out every game .that vicious hit was was unnecessary. He's a thug and I'd love to see someone lay him out.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]Well Ray Lewis says he wants to take one player out every game .that vicious hit was was unnecessary. He's a thug and I'd love to see someone lay him out.
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Or prosecute him and lock him up. Either one works for me

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Well Ray Lewis says he wants to take one player out every game .that vicious hit was was unnecessary. He's a thug and I'd love to see someone lay him out.
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]
    Don't pull on Superman's cape. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who could take him out. After finding.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Game, but that's why Baltimore's defense is so good. The opposing team is intimidated by the treat of number 52 laying a hit on them. It's also known as toughness and physicality.