Edelman In Walking Boot

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Edelman In Walking Boot

If this guy can ever stay healthy he might just be a football player.  Big if, but I liked what I saw last year before he, uh, got hurt - again.  It's frustrating because he is a dynamic punt returner and was making strides as a receiver.  Hope he's ready to go, they may need him. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

how fragile is this guy?..........

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Leave it to this guy to get injured in May!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Edelman? More like Edelwoman.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

How did he do this?  Fell out of bed during sex? 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Seriously, this team seems to have the worst luck when it comes to injuries.  Hopefully Edelman and Gronk will be ready come training camp.  And is it too much to ask for one season without a major player go down with an injury? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I wonder if this is something the Giants saw when he visited them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

We must ask, "Who the hell is their strength coach?"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Unfukingbelievable

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

he must have injured it while working out with brady in LA. my guess is thats what happened to hernandez too. TJ Moe has to be feeling pretty good right now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

So, to recap this week's news, Edelman is in a walking boot, Boyce has a broken toe, Hernandez had shoulder surgery, and Gronk needs another forearm surgery . . . 

Oh, and we've replaced Welker with the oft-injured Amendola.

Deion Branch must be feeling really good about his employment opportunities . . .

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

BB loves injury prone players....sounds like a dumb thing to say but sometimes you gotta wonder.... value?   I'm sure other teams have injury issues as well but it sure seems like the Pats always have more than their fair share.   Injured(reinjured)  in May????  Really ???

Slot reciever could be a issue this year with 2 fragile players in Amendola and Edelman.    Welker was very durable.   If Dobson and Boyce don't pan out this passing attack is in big trouble.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Edelman? More like Edelwoman.

Nancy Sinatra?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Rookie Free Agent Signings

posted at 4/29/2013 4:00 PM EDT

• TripleOG
    • First: 10/19/2012
    • Last: 4/29/2013

Until he can play in 3 straight games with out a boo boo, Im wondering why all the endorsements?? We have a plethora of guys who can do what he does. In terms of "knowing the offense" How many different routes had he run as a patriot?? He runs Bubble screens and hitch routes here n' there but he has never Been Wes Welker. He has NEVER played the QB position, despite Rusty keep telling us he is the 3rd QB...lol

Sure, he can play DB in a pinch, but we have better depth now, so tell me again why Edleman on a NON-garuanteed contract is gonna beat out D.Jones now....lol

Take your fandom out of it and and use reasoning and logic. Edleman was signed as a stopgap between now and week 1. Im sure he will help out his replacements...lol.

Just because Bone head Josh benched Wes to prove a point, doesnt mean Edleman ever had a chance to be Wes. That would require taking a hit and not breaking.

Hahaaaa! Truth Hurts. Where are all the Edleman Endorsers now??  I'll give him to week 3 of preseason before they let him loose. By that time, TJ Moe should have made an impact.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

So, to recap this week's news, Edelman is in a walking boot, Boyce has a broken toe, Hernandez had shoulder surgery, and Gronk needs another forearm surgery . . . 

Oh, and we've replaced Welker with the oft-injured Amendola.

Deion Branch must be feeling really good about his employment opportunities . . .

Yup!

In response to rxmsg's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Slot reciever could be a issue this year with 2 fragile players in Amendola and Edelman.    Welker was very durable.   If Dobson and Boyce don't pan out this passing attack is in big trouble.

[/QUOTE]

Yup!

Sometimes you just have to really wonder about some of the decision this team makes.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Oh no! One of our back ups and punt returner is being cautious before camp!  Not that! lol

I hope that's all it is.

I mean, I keep rooting for this guy but he keeps letting me down.  

I don't fully believe in the whole "injury-prone" thing but I'm beginning to think otherwise.

25. This post has been removed.