Edelman is clutch and Edelman > Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Re: Edelman is clutch and Edelman > Welker

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NYP, TFB12 does not understand what you mean. For a Bay Area "man" to not be a fan of his hometown 49-ers or Raiders and love two men so much from a team from Boston, there is a lack of understanding of what true fandom is. The "guy" has got MADDDD obsession with wanting to BE TFB12, picture and all. He desperately wants Wes to still be HIS BFF. Is it just a strange coincidence that he acts so damned...........YOU KNOW?! I wonder if "he's" an "impersonator" or another type in REAL LIFE TOO! LOL......

[/QUOTE]

The truth right there.

thanks rally

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey RallyC, do you want me to go find the thread that you begged me for a truce because I was taking you to school here for all your lame idea's?  Remember that?  How about your goodbye thread, you know the one you made because you were being humiliated by everyone?  Hahaha!! 

Have you answered Uncle Riccos question yet?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

NYP, TFB12 does not understand what you mean. For a Bay Area "man" to not be a fan of his hometown 49-ers or Raiders and love two men so much from a team from Boston, there is a lack of understanding of what true fandom is. The "guy" has got MADDDD obsession with wanting to BE TFB12, picture and all. He desperately wants Wes to still be HIS BFF. Is it just a strange coincidence that he acts so damned...........YOU KNOW?! I wonder if "he's" an "impersonator" or another type in REAL LIFE TOO! LOL......

The truth right there.

thanks rally

Hey man, "He" is who "he" is. All I know is it has been a whole different experience not having to see his goofey pictures and constant lies and over dramatizations. You know, kinda like some Bay Area "guys" would. If you get tired of it, IGNORE "him" man. It will keep you away from those types of folks for sure. They have nothing to say except, "HEY this is my board and I don't like you!" NOTHING about football or the PATS. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Iam getting scared lately theres been a few posters with the rusty persona ,hope we can contain it and it doesnt spread anymore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Iam getting scared lately theres been a few posters with the rusty persona ,hope we can contain it and it doesnt spread anymore.

Scared? really? Any chance you know TFB12 then? He too was always "worried", or "scared" about something when it came to sports too. Nothing to be scared of here...this is the Mighty NE Patriots forum. Its all good since 2001!!! GO PATS.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

tfb12 is a good guy just cause he doesnt  lick the balls of all pats players and pefers someone that wanted out doesnt mean hes not a pats fan.2. Just cause he never lived in mass and doesnt make him any less a patsfan then any of us.Would i take welker over amedola or edelman hell yeah .Why you ask cause welker has a proven track record over years of getting it done,ok he dropped a few big passes hes human everyone makes mistakes. if edelman proves over time then I might change my mind.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is very clear in this thread that Rusty's SuperStupid disease has spread to a couple of others.  Rally writing about some imaginary job and whomever the other fool is saying TFB12 isn't a real Pats fan shows that if you post garbage 5,000 times in six weeks, a few of the weakest minds will follow your pipe.

Let's hope this disease can be contained and eradicated. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I will root for the guys on my favorite team so Julian!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I didnt say I wasnt rooting for them ,that would be dumb not too but with all this talk weker is better thats the disscusion not who we root for cause they are on our fav team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

I didnt say I wasnt rooting for them ,that would be dumb not too but with all this talk weker is better thats the disscusion not who we root for cause they are on our fav team.

[/QUOTE]

Eaxactly!!!

x1000

Glad the good guys around here understand this.  I have never said I wasn't rooting for the Patriots players either.  But just because they are on the Partriots doesn't make them the best, LOL!   I like Edelman, said it here many times but when people start comparing players and say that one is better then the other based on him being a Patriot player... Please!  That's not being a homer, that's just plain being idiotic.  Something Rusty, RallyC and his new BFF seem to be.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is very clear in this thread that Rusty's SuperStupid disease has spread to a couple of others.  Rally writing about some imaginary job and whomever the other fool is saying TFB12 isn't a real Pats fan shows that if you post garbage 5,000 times in six weeks, a few of the weakest minds will follow your pipe.

Let's hope this disease can be contained and eradicated. 

[/QUOTE]

Another solid post! 

x1000

Isn't there a mental health forum on BDC for these guys.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Welker choked on Sunday in the biggest game for him this season, first game back in NE. HE cost his team a devastating loss. This time it helped the PATS win. PERFECT ENDING! Speaks for itself. Go PATS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

PATRIOTS 34 BRONCOS 31

JE, 110yrds, 9-catches, 2-TDs

WESSIE , 31yrds, 4-catches, ZERO TDs and yet ANOTHER FATAL CHOKE LOL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Welker choked on Sunday in the biggest game for him this season, first game back in NE. HE cost his team a devastating loss. This time it helped the PATS win. PERFECT ENDING! Speaks for itself. Go PATS!

[/QUOTE]

I don't understand the animosity towards Welker.  He left honorably and, unlike a tremendous amount of guys in the NFL, he's a good person.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't understand the animosity towards Welker.  He left honorably and, unlike a tremendous amount of guys in the NFL, he's a good person.

[/QUOTE]

NAS, no animosity, just facts from Sunday. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The truth right there.

thanks rally

[/QUOTE]

+1 million

I really feel bad for TFB12.  He so much wanted to be part of a winner from California he bandwagoned over here after the dynasty was formed.

Sad, really.

I have never seen a grown adult so in love with just a few players on a football team before.  Babe lusts for Brady only, so he doesn't count.  lmao

[/QUOTE]

LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[/QUOTE]

Rally is 5 feet tall. 

He is jealous of Wes Welker.

Welker is 5'8" or 5'9".

I think 5'9".

Welker made it to the pros.

Rally didn't.

Rally is jealous he isn't taller.

Rally cries when Welkers name is mentioned.

Rusty loves Bill Belichick.

Rusty could be kicked in the nuts by Bill Belichick.

Rusty would say thank you Bill Belichick.

Can you do it again, pleases.

Rusty likes bad defenses.

He defends bad defenses.

Probably on here for the past 5 years now.

Defending bad defenses.

Would be my guess.

For those who have been here that long please let me know if I am right.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rally is 5 feet tall. 

Welker is 5'8" or 5'9".

I think 5'9".

Rally didn't.

He defends bad defenses.

Would be my guess.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, Ive taken dumps that are bigger than Wes. LOL! Why bother posting Bustchise. Jests trolls are done. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rally is 5 feet tall. 

Welker is 5'8" or 5'9".

I think 5'9".

Rally didn't.

He defends bad defenses.

Would be my guess.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, Ive taken dumps that are bigger than Wes. LOL! Why bother posting Bustchise. Jests trolls are done. 

[/QUOTE]

Falling back on the Bustchise stuff I see. 

Looks like once again I got you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

NAS, even for you, ^ is an utterly stupid post. GO PATRIOTS!

I think we could probably say the same about every single one of your posts, Rallyc.

Serious question, did you really play football?  If so when and where?  Apparently you claim you did but you provide no information ever to back it up.  Do you want to clear the air now with that claim?

Bustchise, You're a JESTS TROLL who's looking to incite. Now, go clean up those theaters before the next rush shows! Your luv Pee Wee Hermann made another mess for ya!

[/QUOTE]

If your trying to prove your not rusty it is not working... only rusty has ever accused tons of people being Bustchise and mentions anything to do with theater.  Are you just mimicking Rusty or are the two personalities merging? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If your trying to prove your not rusty it is not working... only rusty has ever accused tons of people being Bustchise and mentions anything to do with theater.  Are you just mimicking Rusty or are the two personalities merging? 

[/QUOTE]

I tell ya, it's

Rusty and Rally. Interesting.

It's Dumber and Dumber part 2.

Rusty has a good post 1 out of 100 (dumb)

Rally never does (dumber)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I tell ya, it's

Rusty and Rally. Interesting.

It's Dumber and Dumber part 2.

Rusty has a good post 1 out of 100 (dumb)

Rally never does (dumber)

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!! I don't know what is worse.. RallyC being so wrong or embarrassing himself by the way he acts.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LMAO!! I don't know what is worse.. RallyC being so wrong or embarrassing himself by the way he acts.

[/QUOTE]

I would actually go with the actions being worse, unless he's 12.  Copying Rusty's approach of adding "ie" to a name as an act of disrespect and then using Rusty's lines on Bustchise (who is just as sad) and then telling people about how much of a fan they are is all pitiful.

I'd be surprised if he was older than 13.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

tfb12 is a good guy just cause he doesnt  lick the balls of all pats players and pefers someone that wanted out doesnt mean hes not a pats fan.2. Just cause he never lived in mass and doesnt make him any less a patsfan then any of us.Would i take welker over amedola or edelman hell yeah .Why you ask cause welker has a proven track record over years of getting it done,ok he dropped a few big passes hes human everyone makes mistakes. if edelman proves over time then I might change my mind.

[/QUOTE]

Actually Welker has a growing track record of not getting it done. That is why he isn't on the team anymore.

Sections
Shortcuts